- RSS Channel Showcase 1836255
- RSS Channel Showcase 8058633
- RSS Channel Showcase 5065489
- RSS Channel Showcase 1013513
Articles on this Page
- 10/11/18--12:23: _win32k.sys and SYST...
- 10/12/18--13:08: _BSOD after first st...
- 10/12/18--15:37: _BSOD playing games,...
- 10/20/18--12:44: _Windows 7 Keeps Shu...
- 10/20/18--15:13: _General BSOD help; ...
- 10/21/18--12:16: _Win 7 x64 install b...
- 10/21/18--13:45: _Windows 7 ultimate ...
- 10/21/18--21:16: _BSOD after win 7 up...
- 10/22/18--08:05: _BSOD Error Detected
- 10/22/18--19:08: _BSOD Semi Random,Bu...
- 10/23/18--10:28: _I am getting BSOD e...
- 10/23/18--18:08: _BSOD only in Youtub...
- 10/24/18--11:46: _What does "memory d...
- 10/26/18--14:22: _BSOD double fault, ...
- 10/28/18--14:32: _Just using computer...
- 11/03/18--09:01: _Blue Screen 0x00000051
- 11/04/18--01:30: _Laptop won't shut d...
- 11/05/18--21:59: _BSOD 10-15 minutes ...
- 11/06/18--08:36: _Blue screen of deat...
- 11/06/18--11:02: _BSOD windows 7 home 64
- 10/12/18--13:08: BSOD after first startup
- 10/12/18--15:37: BSOD playing games, 0x0000001E
- 10/20/18--12:44: Windows 7 Keeps Shutting Down, Several Times in the last two months
- 10/20/18--15:13: General BSOD help; .zip attached; Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
- 10/21/18--12:16: Win 7 x64 install bsod STOP: 0x0000007E
- 10/21/18--13:45: Windows 7 ultimate no longer working after bios update
- 10/21/18--21:16: BSOD after win 7 updates
- 10/22/18--08:05: BSOD Error Detected
- 10/23/18--18:08: BSOD only in Youtube page, error 0x100000ea
- 10/26/18--14:22: BSOD double fault, win32k.sys using excessive kernel stack space
- 10/28/18--14:32: Just using computer, playing games, etc getting BSOD
- 11/03/18--09:01: Blue Screen 0x00000051
- 11/04/18--01:30: Laptop won't shut down and "Driver Power State Failure" Bluescreen
- 11/05/18--21:59: BSOD 10-15 minutes after start up, error 0x0000007f
- 11/06/18--08:36: Blue screen of death everytime... Please help.
- 11/06/18--11:02: BSOD windows 7 home 64
I'm so frustrated, Please for god's sake, someone help...
DMP file analysis:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
i just cleaned installed my windows 7 while ago and now i'm facing some BSOD issue
when i turn on my pc , after loading windows ( and desktop ) suddenly i face a blue screen & then automatically restarts and windows restarts again...
i'm attaching dm log , hope you can solve my problem :(
Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help?
I've been experiencing a BSOD for a few months now, particularly when I'm playing a system taxing game like Ark, Kingdom Come Deliverance or recently, Conan Exiles. I don't know how long exactly this has been happening, as I have found Ark to be buggy (and crashed either to desktop or the occasional BSOD) so I've always put it down to that before I went...
Windows 7 has been shutting down lately for no apparent reason, several times in the last two months, everytime has happened while I'm away prom the computer, so I don't see anything happening, when I'm back PC is just off. I don't recall installing any new programs, perhaps an update to an existing one? Attached is all info and dump files. Thank you! All help is greatly appreciated.
BSOD diagnostic newbie here.
Looking for some help/direction in diagnosing recurring BSODs.
I've read the posting instructions, and attached the relevant .zip file. If necessary, will make additions/corrections.
Any help appreciated.
*BSOD frequency*: semi-weekly
*OS*: Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
Hi. I bought a refurbished laptop MSI GT70 0ND and that was one of the worst desicions I have made. GPU was problematic and it was cheaply repaired even before I bought it. It died right after the warranty ended and there was nothing I could do. Anyways I took it to a service center and he told me GPU was dead. He removed the card and told me to use it with onboard GPU. It worked fine. But I did...
Hi, I bought a new CPU an amd fx 8350 for asus 990fx sabertooth r1.0 with bios 0402
in the support link : SABERTOOTH 990FX CPU Support | Motherboards | ASUS Global (https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_990FX/HelpDesk_CPU/)
i bought a new cpu amd fx 8350 which needs bios 1604 i downloaded this and flashed my bios on my mother board.
before this windows 7 ultimate was working...
I have been getting a Blue Screen for about 2 weeks when booting into Win 7 desktop screen.
It takes a long time showing "Starting Windows" about 5 min before showing the Blue Screen of Death.
I have been using the Advanced Boot Option by using the F8 key.
The only option that get me into Windows 7 is the
Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
Operating system Windows 7...
Since a short time i get sometimes a BSOD-Error saying:
Bad_Pool-Header in the Kernel Ntoskrnl.exe and error-code: 0x0000019
I have not any idea what that means and how i can resolve it
Has anyeone further info on this?
having issues with my Win 7 machine ,
as of late it has been BSOD semi-randomly. I thought at first it was Graphic card/Driver related as it would happen if I was trying to edit a video and watch you tube, BUT it will also happen when I leave the computer alone ( i.e. go eat supper , then come back and get the "you computer recovered from a serious error message)
Things I have tried ...
I am getting BSOD error "STOP: 0x0000000A (0XFFFFF8A00004B000, 0X0000000000000002, 0X0000000000000001, 0XFFFFF8000D2DB910)" while trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate in my Lappy HP630
Whenever I try to open a YouTube page, the computer crashes. :cry:
Already happened before, and so I made a clean installation of windows, but problem persists.
To see any other video on the pc, everything goes well. This just happens in Youtube.:(
I attach dm log.
So my Dell studio only has an Express 45 chip for graphics and already causing some stuttering graphics on occasion
Well 3 times today, twice during streaming ISO movie to TV and once during simple DVD playback, screen goes black, blue screen pops up quick and says something about "memory dump"
How can I fix this?
Hi all, I unfortunately can't run any 3rd party software or upload raw data from the PCs in question, but we're seeing a large number of BSODs at work and all have a similar signature to this - a double fault when the kernel thread looks like it overruns the 24kb available, and almost all that is being used by win32k.sys apparently recursing. Why on earth win32k seems to be going through the same...
Doing anything on the computer gives it a BSOD, playing games, watching youtube, etc. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to happen, but it happens. Sometimes couple BSOD throughout the day. Its really old pc still running win7, probably 5-10 years old, but still runs and does its job. :D
My computer is used for more than 10 years. I never face any problem as serious as this blue screen. Please help and Thank you in advance.
My computer turns into blue screen after windows boost.
here is my dmp file
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
recently I am having problems shutting down my Laptop. I gets stuck in the "shutting down.." loading screen.
After about 30 to 60 minutes this eventually results in the Bluescreen "Driver Power State Failure".
A normal shutdown happens only maybe 2 out of 10 times.
Started getting BSOD a few days ago, but haven't installed anything new. It crashes with error code 0x0000007f. I've uninstalled Norton and replaced it with Malwarebytes, since I've read Norton is responsible for a few BSOD crashes. Also uninstalled Daemon Tools. Used Driver Verifier and deleted the key of pxhlpa64.sys. I've checked for memory leaks and scanned for malware, but to no avail. Also...
I've been experiencing with blue screen of death errors every single day, This is the dump file.
Windows 7 pro 64 bit
thought it might be windows update but my last update was october and today is november 6th
i also suspect maybe it has something to do with my hp officejet 6600 printer driver?
i have attached the zip file