- RSS Channel Showcase 5249203
- RSS Channel Showcase 7711534
- RSS Channel Showcase 4490212
- RSS Channel Showcase 8930354
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/18--09:59: _BSOD when awakening...
- 09/06/18--17:16: _Had this BSOD
- 09/10/18--06:54: _Blue Screen ID 1033
- 09/10/18--12:22: _EasyBCD vs Windows 7
- 09/10/18--20:16: _Lenovo 110S driver ...
- 09/12/18--07:52: _APC_Index_Mismatch ...
- 09/12/18--20:20: _Reinstalled win7 ge...
- 09/13/18--05:52: _BSOD opening Accuwe...
- 09/14/18--16:51: _atikmpag.sys
- 09/15/18--16:40: _7 BSODs all differe...
- 09/17/18--14:23: _BSOD during intensi...
- 09/22/18--14:51: _System Service Exce...
- 09/28/18--03:07: _BSOD during gamepla...
- 09/29/18--00:21: _Black SOD HDD light...
- 10/01/18--05:52: _BSOD on new graphic...
- 10/03/18--12:18: _BSOD new graphics card
- 10/05/18--03:42: _Bluescreen BCCode9f...
- 10/06/18--07:40: _Blue Screen of Death
- 10/08/18--15:41: _What's causing my B...
- 10/09/18--16:38: _Different BSODs sin...
- 09/06/18--09:59: BSOD when awakening from sleep; ntoskrnl and others
- 09/06/18--17:16: Had this BSOD
- 09/10/18--06:54: Blue Screen ID 1033
- 09/10/18--12:22: EasyBCD vs Windows 7
- 09/10/18--20:16: Lenovo 110S driver fail after Windows 7-64 install
- 09/12/18--07:52: APC_Index_Mismatch (Dell Inspiron)
- 09/12/18--20:20: Reinstalled win7 getting BSOD sometimes. Would love some help.
- 09/13/18--05:52: BSOD opening Accuweather.com the satelite map, error 0x0000001E
- 09/14/18--16:51: atikmpag.sys
- 09/17/18--14:23: BSOD during intensive graphics games, error 0x00000116
- 09/22/18--14:51: System Service Exception after doing memory upgrade.
- 09/28/18--03:07: BSOD during gameplay - Monster Hunter World
- 10/01/18--05:52: BSOD on new graphics card, nvlddmkm.sys
- 10/03/18--12:18: BSOD new graphics card
- 10/05/18--03:42: Bluescreen BCCode9f mini dump available
- 10/06/18--07:40: Blue Screen of Death
- 10/08/18--15:41: What's causing my BSODS? (dump)
- 10/09/18--16:38: Different BSODs since I use a midi interface
I've attached the zip file per the forum instructions. I'm new to the forum as you can see.
Had this custom system for about 4-5 years; crashes on a daily basis, usually while asleep and when awakening from sleep. Here are the things I've tried thus far:
1. Reinstalled Win7 home premium 64 bit just the other day: no help.
2. New boot SSD: no help.
3. Memtest: no help.
Attached if all relevant info from my computer as per the instructions in the pinned thread for requesting help with a BSOD. If anyone can help please.
I'm receiving this blue screen when doing anything on the laptop, no specific software or anything.
When I check the event log I don't see any error more besides the computer restarting due to the blue screen.
Attached please find the logs.
Is an HP HP EliteBook 850 G1 with an I7 and 16 GB memory ram, window 7 professional 64 bit. I update all the drivers from HP website but...
This is in regards to a single boot Windows 7 (HP) laptop.
Recently, while trying out EasyBCD and EasyRE (EasyBCD - NeoSmart Technologies (https://neosmart.net/EasyBCD/)), I tried to make a bootable EasyBCD key. I accidentally clicked upon the wrong partition letter/number, and instead of installing the bootable BCD software on to the waiting USB stick, I installed it into my...
I just tried to install Windows 7 64 bit on my fairly new Lenovo 110S laptop. It has a small 32 gig SSD on board that cant be removed and a dual core Celeron. It came with windows 10 and has no Win 7 drivers anywhere.
After a bit of fussing I got the install to to go on, I did a quick format of the partition and it look good until the first reboot.
I searched this issue before posting and I couldn't find it, so here we are.
Computer errors isn't my area of expertise, but I tried all solutions I could find online (Even formatting and reinstalling the Windows) but to no avail, so I come to your aid.
My problem is this: I was sitting on my 3year laptop browsing youtube when all of a sudden the WiFi icon in the bottom right...
Reinstalled win7 from recovery partiion couple days ago, tried updating all drivers to latest i could find but the laptop is pretty old, so yeah. Got a few BSOD, wondering why, probably outdated driver, just dont know which or where to obtain latest driver for my laptop. Id love all the help. error 0x80041003. Let me know if you need any information.
Running Win7 on Acer Aspire 4830T
Could you please, help me with particular ideas what is the cause for my BSOD's?
Im using Win7 Ultimate SP1 64bit.
have checked RAM with memtest - no issues there.
I have downloaded and installed all the important and optional Windows Updates to my system.
I have followed your instructions for ulpoading the .dmp files for analyse and looking forward for your advices.
Every time i start my computer, within 10- 15 minutes my computer after a black screen goes into this BSOD. I have to restart and then the computer runs fine. It happens EVERYTIME after i turn on my computer after it has been shut off for a long period of time i.e. staring it in the morning after turning it off at night time. Need help with this please.
Trying to fix my mother's fairly new (6 months old) HP Pro Book with my amateur knowledge of computers. Also that is why the zipped file is called FairyQueen because I like to mock her with that nickname.
Windows auto update has been on so it has all those updates. She's also got Malwarebytes running and some HP Bloat Ware I haven't bothered removing.
So I was playing wow and randomly got crashes and then a BSOD. I instantly figured ok I'll update my drivers. Did that, still having the issue. Virus scan : all Clear. Uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, again nothing. Ran games and checked temperatures before crash, perfectly fine levels. Cracked the case open dusted everything off, Took card out, reconnected and made sure all...
My computer came originally with 4GB total in the form of 2 - 2GB DDR3 chips, one in each of the paired 4 slots. Have upgraded to 12GB total using 2 4GB chips in the first pair of slots and the original 2 - 2GB chips paired in the remaining two slots.
Since then I've been experiencing SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION sporadically. I think the memory upgrade is responsible. I did read on a memory...
Yesterday I had a BSOD while playing Monster Hunter World, I was wondering if you could take a look and provide some information about it.
You might want to know, not too long ago I purchased an intel SSD and moved my data from HDD to this SSD using Paragon Migrate OS (intel's own software wasn't working..) There were no BSOD's before that as far as I can remember.
I’m back with a head scratcher..
[Moved this up front for all to see]
Of course I cannot download and use your DM Log collector...
As I can’t get internet—can’t get downloads can’t get past black screen
Been starting up computer with difficulty...
Using. “Last known successful configuration” a lot
But now it does not let me get to safe mode
Hello! About 3 month ago I bought a new graphics card (GTX 1050Ti). In about 2 weeks my pc ran normaly, but over time it start giving BSOD. At first it was about once a week, then more often, and now about every hour. On my pc there are 2 users: default (Home), and my personal (Lowder). On default user everything is ok, but not on my personal. Based on this I created new user, but same result. At...
A few weeks ago I bought an MSI radeon rx vega 56 for my pc and had troubles with software in it. It would give out a black screen, and checking the mini dump files would state that the AMD drivers were causing it. Eventually I found out I was using the wrong driver, and that was causing the issue. Now with the right MSI driver, the card has worked 90%, but isn't 100%. It still would BSOD...
I would appreciate assistance.
I have a laptop fresh image, latest windows updates applied, latest Bios applied,windows 7 32bit device that has random bluescreens, so far only on shutdown.
The crash info is:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
My Mom has this PC with Windows 7 & has had it since about 2009. We recently wiped it clean to get rid of some viruses on the OS, but every once in a while, it show the blue screen of death. But instead of showing the blue screen for a while, it stays for a split second then shuts down the PC. I need as much info on this as possible, so I would greatly appreciate any help given.
My computer has been getting Blue Screens lately. Sometimes moving it while play music seems to cause it, but today, it kept crashing when I was trying to use Facebook Messenger. I'm attaching the relevant dump files. Can anyone make sense of them and help me figure out what's going on?
This is my first post here. I registered because I need some help to fix my PC.
I use it for musicproduction since years and I never got those BSODs, it is a very stable system.
Now I bought a midi interface and connected that over USB with the PC and since than it began.
It took me a while to understand the relation with the interface and I am still not 100% sure, maybe one of...