- RSS Channel Showcase 7392702
- RSS Channel Showcase 8214886
- RSS Channel Showcase 1649759
- RSS Channel Showcase 7880467
Articles on this Page
- 11/07/18--04:52: _BSOD while browsing...
- 11/09/18--11:39: _BsoD windows 7 pro ...
- 11/10/18--09:00: _BSOD playing World ...
- 11/13/18--08:23: _BSOD after processo...
- 11/13/18--12:32: _Black screen after ...
- 11/14/18--06:10: _BSOD by hal.dll
- 11/15/18--20:30: _Solved BSOD after o...
- 11/17/18--11:49: _Random BSOD, usuall...
- 11/18/18--08:41: _BSOD x124, unsure o...
- 11/18/18--09:16: _BSOD playing assort...
- 11/20/18--07:10: _BSOD after computer...
- 11/25/18--07:39: _BSOD ataport.sys
- 11/25/18--12:24: _BSOD, Occurs During...
- 11/27/18--20:35: _Random Crashes, BSO...
- 11/28/18--13:29: _BSOD after playing ...
- 11/28/18--14:51: _sleeping make restart
- 11/29/18--04:36: _BSOD/No Specific Ac...
- 11/29/18--19:35: _BSOD; hal.ddl/ntosk...
- 11/30/18--06:57: _Random BSOD's, and ...
- 12/01/18--01:20: _Intermittent 7B on ...
- 11/07/18--04:52: BSOD while browsing in Chrome - BAD POOL HEADER
- 11/09/18--11:39: BsoD windows 7 pro 64 bit, Please help
- 11/10/18--09:00: BSOD playing World of Warcarft, error 0x00000116
- 11/13/18--08:23: BSOD after processor upgrade? (Phenom II X2 555 - Phenom II X6 1055)
- 11/13/18--12:32: Black screen after idling for some time
- 11/14/18--06:10: BSOD by hal.dll
- 11/15/18--20:30: Solved BSOD after opening more than one application , 0x0000009c
- 11/17/18--11:49: Random BSOD, usually when waking up
- 11/18/18--08:41: BSOD x124, unsure of source and would like to pinpoint it.
- 11/18/18--09:16: BSOD playing assorted games, error 0x00000124 ntoskrnl.exe
- 11/20/18--07:10: BSOD after computer is unlocked.....
- 11/25/18--07:39: BSOD ataport.sys
- 11/25/18--12:24: BSOD, Occurs During System Load (Video Games), BCCodes 3b & 19
- 11/27/18--20:35: Random Crashes, BSOD, Unknown Cause
- 11/28/18--13:29: BSOD after playing a while
- 11/28/18--14:51: sleeping make restart
- 11/29/18--04:36: BSOD/No Specific Action to suspect cause of BSOD
- 11/29/18--19:35: BSOD; hal.ddl/ntoskrnl.exe/pci.sys Mobile Desktop
- 11/30/18--06:57: Random BSOD's, and seemingly random results ...
- 12/01/18--01:20: Intermittent 7B on startup
Recently while browsing using Chrome i have been getting a BAD POOL HEADER BSOD
I have the dmp file but cannot upload it here which seems bizarre .
Anyway i have copied info to paste here . Hope you can help me . Thanks Col
Happy to add or to do what you ask ...
When ever i play any game, or even browsing the internet using chrome, i always get a blue screen, Please help.
I've attached the collected files.
while playing world of warcraft i get a blue screen from time to time, i just got a new video card, re installed windows and drivers, not sure what else i can check can anyone help?
I have an assembled computer that I have used since a few years ago without problems.
a few weeks ago, just because of curiosity, I replaced my Phenom II X2 555 with Phenom II X6 1055 (used).
Shortly after that I started experiencing BSOD. That happens especially when I play games, even games that I can play before without problems when I still use Phenom II X2 555.
I have taken...
If I leave my PC idle for a few hours, it black screens and becomes unresponsive, requiring me to do a hard shutdown.
Not sure when exactly this started. Maybe about a month or two ago?
Could use some insight as to what the culprit is. Thanks.
Yesterday my computer crashed with a Bug Check String of MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I had been experiencing a number of crashes with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in September but only 1 of them this month. I updated all drivers on 9/14, after which only 2 crashes happened in Sept. I just updated my Intel Management Engine Driver but otherwise have no updates available.
I've been having...
Hey guys, so i just using my computer and recently it started to show 0x0000009c MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION which i have no idea what i did as nothing was done to the computer even updates.
Hope someone can help me on this as its becoming quite frequent as even opening more than one application will cause it to go into error mode.
Can someone interpret this? I ran memtest x8 and my RAM wasn't working. BIOS is at its latest same with video card.
Using a PC that was built by a friend of a friend who works with them for a living. Hes moved and no longer have access to help from him sadly. Not entirely sure where to start other than probably a memtest.
Any help on where to begin testing my hardware, or figuring out if its a driver issue would be great.
I've been getting BSODs basically with increasing frequency for the past few months. I really can't tell what's causing them; there doesn't seem to be a common thread other then that it happens when I'm playing a game (it's happened on Rising storm 2, Garrysmod, CS:GO, and GTAV). In the last 24 hours I had 3 and decided that I needed to figure out what was causing it. I've been going through...
I am getting a BSOD after unlocking my Dell Lattitude 5570. I had gone to dell, typed in my serv. tag and updated all drivers and firmware, and the BSOD still persists, although it is random. Would any of you be able to help me with this perplexing problem? I have attached the BSOD in zip format.
I've been getting BSODs for over a year now, sometimes one every day, sometimes once a week or longer.
Almost all of them are KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 0x0000007a caused by ataport.sys
I've checked my ram, ran chkdsk, replaced the PSU, reseated all components, replaced the hdd data cable.
I'm thinking it may have something to do with entering the screen saver after this morning's BSOD,...
*You might notice that there is no attached DMP file. There is a reason for this, so keep reading, please.*
I have done a fair amount of 'self-troubleshooting' for the past few days on this issue with seemingly no *concrete* answer in mind. However, with my limited knowledge, I believe I have narrowed down the issue to a few possibilities:
1. System Corruption
2. Defective/Missing Drivers...
Since August my computer has been having these random crashes. What happens is the display freezes for a couple seconds, then the displays shut off for around to 10 seconds (if I'm playing sound through my speakers, the sound gets glitched, like it gets stuck on whatever sound was playing when it froze). Then my computer reboots itself. Once windows starts up I get a message saying "Windows...
I've started to get bluescreens this week. Mostly happens after playing BF1 for an hour. Can't recall what I've changed/done back then.
Where is the problem?
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1051
Additional information about the problem:
Opened my Vivaldi with about 15 tabs from cold start and got the BSOD. This is the second BSOD in about two months with the same error report....Program "Who Crashed My Computer" did not specify any specific driver or program that caused the crashes in both cases. TIA
From Nir Soft View:
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+939a0
Anti virus: none
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name USER-PC
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Studio XPS 9100
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz, 3200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)...
At work we are running over 320 identical mini PC's in plant (tablet like things), they are running a Windows 7 Embedded environment, their function is to display jobs and other related work information. I look after, maintain and repair light issues with these units (anything out of my level gets repaired by the manufacturer).
All of these units run a image that I also maintain...
This started happening earlier this week; I get a 7B error (0xFFFFF880003A9928) on startup, but not every time or even every day. Every time it's happened so far, I could simply reboot normally without having to go to safe mode. I ran chkdsk /f which came up with no errors.
I hadn't added any new hardware, touched system settings or even updated any drivers recently so I haven't a clue what...