- RSS Channel Showcase 9243416
- RSS Channel Showcase 5653071
- RSS Channel Showcase 1245240
- RSS Channel Showcase 5685528
Articles on this Page
- 10/14/17--09:14: _Solved BSOD surfing...
- 10/19/17--16:21: _Multiple screen fli...
- 10/20/17--04:10: _BSOD / error 0x000...
- 10/20/17--07:48: _Re-occurring BSOD a...
- 10/21/17--01:36: _BSOD once a while, ...
- 10/21/17--07:54: _BSOD occurring at r...
- 10/21/17--09:46: _My Graphic Drivers ...
- 10/21/17--20:07: _BSOD randomly, Erro...
- 10/22/17--02:10: _BSOD playing any vi...
- 10/22/17--05:03: _crash while just br...
- 10/22/17--12:00: _BSOD playing pubg a...
- 10/23/17--19:18: _BSOD 4 times in 5 m...
- 10/25/17--13:51: _BSOD random after 1...
- 10/26/17--00:56: _BSOD 124 right afte...
- 10/26/17--09:15: _BSODs while playing...
- 10/28/17--19:15: _BSOD at start up in...
- 10/29/17--11:32: _Solved BSOD 0x00000...
- 10/29/17--11:55: _BSOD nvlddmkm.sys
- 10/31/17--03:49: _BSOD occurs at leas...
- 10/31/17--17:39: _BSOD probably corsa...
- 10/14/17--09:14: Solved BSOD surfing on web, error 0x0000000a
- 10/20/17--04:10: BSOD / error 0x0000000a / while downloading with utorrent/bittorrent
- 10/20/17--07:48: Re-occurring BSOD and restart. Requesting help analyzing the files.
- 10/21/17--01:36: BSOD once a while, error 0x00000101
- 10/21/17--07:54: BSOD occurring at random times
- 10/21/17--09:46: My Graphic Drivers or card caudes BSOD(blue screen of death) !
- 10/22/17--02:10: BSOD playing any video game, error 0x00000116 atikmpag.sys
- 10/22/17--05:03: crash while just browsing
- 10/22/17--12:00: BSOD playing pubg after fresh install of windows onto SSD
- 10/23/17--19:18: BSOD 4 times in 5 minutes
- 10/25/17--13:51: BSOD random after 1year+ of normal use,
- 10/26/17--00:56: BSOD 124 right after login even on safe mode
- 10/26/17--09:15: BSODs while playing Steam games
- 10/28/17--19:15: BSOD at start up intermittently.
- 10/29/17--11:32: Solved BSOD 0x0000007f Exception Double Fault
- 10/29/17--11:55: BSOD nvlddmkm.sys
- 10/31/17--03:49: BSOD occurs at least once or more, error 0x00000124
- 10/31/17--17:39: BSOD probably corsair link or gpu related
Im getting random blue screens while surfing on internet.
Last night my buddies and I were playing some Hurtworld and then suddenly my screen went black. When it came back up I got a notification saying "Nvidia Kernel Mode Driver has stopped responding and has recovered." The screen flashes got more and more frequent until the computer completely froze. I restarted and when it came back up it did the same and has been doing the same...
No idea what's wrong, i connected my USB ISP to another USB hole and then it started to install software again and boom something happened, then i started to download with utorrent and it made BSOD alot.
Any advice welcome :)
Hello to all,
I am requesting help analyzing the attached zip file concerning restarts that are happening on some of my machines. The zip is just for one machine at the moment.
The issue has been going on for a while now and we are finally getting the time to look into it. Around the same time each week, the machine randomly restarts with no user interaction. We have taken hardware out of the...
It happends once a while, sometimes every minute, sometimes its good for a weeks.
its started to be annoing,and i cannot find what causes it.
Crash dumps dosnt get saved properly, only few of them but i dont have newest.
Hello, my pc is having a lot of video drive crashes and bsods (even though the monitor just loses the signal and the pc reboots without any error messages). The strange thing is, the crashes happen a LOT less if I leave my pc turned on for about 4~5 hours without doing anything. The screen usually flashes when I'm watching some facebook or twitch.tv videos, so I guess it's related to flash...
Hi guys I have formated and reinstalled windows some times but still my graphic causes blue screen i know this because when i disable them there is no problem and mosltly i think my graphics are virused!This is the collected info by a program as zip.:mad::devil:
Attachment 401368 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/401368-my-graphic-drivers-card-caudes-bsod-blue-screen-death-maracorporation-sat_10_21_2017_182245_24.zip)
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on a forum.
I have a Dell N5110 laptop that's almost 7 years old I'd say. I've been getting this error over the past year infrequently (maybe once every three months), but starting last week I've been getting the error at least twice a day.
This is the error that shows up:
"Collecting data for crash dump. Physical memory dump failed with...
Have tried a clean install of the latest AMD drivers.
On some days, there are no BSODs in 8 hours of game time.
just looking up stuff on the webs (just replaced graphics card and got a new ssd like a month ago) and it crashed my comp help would be appreciated
thank you in advance
the text file is the windows message recovering from the crash.
I'm thinking there is just some driver I have spaced installing?
Thanks for taking your time to check this out for me
Its doing it again. Random crashes. A few weeks ago, someone here pointed corrupted drivers for my network card, so whenever I experience a BSOD, I try to delete/reinstall the driver, just to make sure its ok...
But I just experienced now 4 crashes in a row, within 5 minutes.
I need help again!
Hey guys, after almost two years, I haven't installed any hardware or software recently.
I randomly had a computer BSOD today, I'd say was because of high temperatures, for some reason my computer has been reaching very high temperatures specifically with facebook only, it goes completely mad and it reaches 90 º +
Anyway, I know I need to take it to change the CPU paste for the last 6...
Since last night after no new installation or upgrade or anything else (I have the windows update inform me before installing anything) I suddenly started getting BSOD with the 0x0000000124 error that if I have understood correctly means hardware fault.
I was logged in and had been working for 1 hr before the pc gave me the BSOD and from that time on I could not logon anymore.
Hey all, I've been getting BDODs (a couple different types). It seems to happen when I have chrome running in the background, but I haven't done any real testing of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please let me know if you need more information!
Hey, I've been getting a BSOD at start up. It does not happen every time, seems to be random. I've tried reinstalling windows 7 but it didn't fix the problem. I have two disks, one SSD and one mechanical. I think the mechanical drive might be failing but I could be completely wrong. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks for any help you can give.
I have some trouble with my new Gigabyte 1050ti video card. The screen freezes and after about half a minute the system restarts and has a problem with the graphic driver. It does not do it daily but accidentally in a few days. I checked the RAM with Memtest86+ no errors, but for each case I exchanged the slots. The power supply is 1000V on Cooler Master. I have done stress tests...
I have some trouble with my new Gigabyte 1050ti video card. The screen freezes and after about half a minute the system restarts and has a problem with the graphic driver (nvlddmkm.sys). It does not do it daily but accidentally in a few days. I checked the RAM with Memtest86+ no errors, but for each case I exchanged the slots. The power supply is 1000V on Cooler Master. I have done...
Been gettting BSOD pretty frequently, at least once after booting the system. I did came to know the error was related to hardware or driver error so performed memtest, processor diagnostic tool, driver verifier, CPU stress test, Hard disk test. All tests were passed :cry: So confused what's causing it :(
Hi tried realbench and got a couple bsod's :/
Either corsair link or NVidia related
Thank you in advance
Attachment 401528 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/401528-bsod-probably-corsair-link-gpu-related-masqww-pro-pc-tue_10_31_2017_193512_70.zip)