- RSS Channel Showcase 7180122
- RSS Channel Showcase 8372297
- RSS Channel Showcase 7508672
- RSS Channel Showcase 5952088
Articles on this Page
- 11/01/17--08:23: _BSOD's haunting Win...
- 11/01/17--09:44: _BSOD casused by dri...
- 11/01/17--23:10: _BSOD playing Black ...
- 11/02/17--06:11: _BSOD occurs at anyt...
- 11/02/17--19:07: _BSOD after installi...
- 11/02/17--20:46: _Random BSOD (possib...
- 11/04/17--04:11: _Operating System No...
- 11/04/17--04:23: _Random BSOD possibl...
- 11/04/17--23:07: _Recurrent BSOD duri...
- 11/05/17--22:19: _BSOD when trying to...
- 11/05/17--22:58: _How do I get to the...
- 11/06/17--22:23: _Stop F4 and 7a on s...
- 11/10/17--09:20: _HP DV7 6000 noteboo...
- 11/10/17--23:34: _BSOD And Strange Co...
- 11/11/17--00:59: _BSOD after RAID 1 i...
- 11/12/17--04:23: _Fresh reinstall, i ...
- 11/12/17--04:54: _BSOD on resuming Wi...
- 11/12/17--15:13: _0xc000021a, after/w...
- 11/14/17--06:15: _BSOD followed by di...
- 11/15/17--05:38: _Random BSOD possibl...
- 11/01/17--08:23: BSOD's haunting Win7 x64... video driver?
- 11/01/17--09:44: BSOD casused by driver ntoskrnl. exe
- 11/01/17--23:10: BSOD playing Black Desert Online, Error 0x0000003b
- 11/02/17--06:11: BSOD occurs at anytime in different tasks
- 11/02/17--19:07: BSOD after installing new Graphics Card and drivers
- 11/02/17--20:46: Random BSOD (possibly External HD related)
- 11/04/17--04:23: Random BSOD possible hardware/driver incompatibility
- 11/04/17--23:07: Recurrent BSOD during Shut-Down process
- 11/05/17--22:19: BSOD when trying to download file and install software
- 11/05/17--22:58: How do I get to the registry of a mounted hard drive?
- 11/06/17--22:23: Stop F4 and 7a on startup. Possibly driver related.
- 11/10/17--09:20: HP DV7 6000 notebook will not boot
- 11/10/17--23:34: BSOD And Strange Computer Performance
- 11/11/17--00:59: BSOD after RAID 1 is configured
- 11/12/17--04:23: Fresh reinstall, i got a BSOD atikmdag.sys
- 11/12/17--04:54: BSOD on resuming Windows from hibernation
- 11/12/17--15:13: 0xc000021a, after/while update reboot
- 11/14/17--06:15: BSOD followed by disk read error and driver letter change
- 11/15/17--05:38: Random BSOD possible hardware problem
Hello good people, first of all i wish to thank you all for spending your free time helping us... We realy appreciate it!
To the point now:
There's this friend's PC:
*Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU
*8GB RAM (2 x 4GB Kingston DDR3-1333)
*XFX Radeon HD 6750 GPU
*Win 7 x64 SP1 with all updates
So, I got a BSOD.
I have no idea what to do.
First I downloaded BlueScreenView software to get more info about the problem
and this is what I get
What should I do next
I am getting intermittent BSODs when I have Black Desert Online playing that is outputting via DVI and also usually Chrome playing a video that's outputting via HDMI to a TV. Can anyone help with why this is occurring? =/ I uploaded the minidump that occurred after the BSOD. If there's any more info that I need to provide, please let me know. Thanks!
HI Everybody,first of all thanks for giving away your time to help ,god bless you all.
The bsod happens when surfing or working on a text or downloading,I can t tell you more since I have done many things to solve the issue like performing a chkdsk or sfc or repairing windows and reinstalling it.
I recently installed a Zotac Geforce GTX1050 graphics card in my desktop PC which previously used the integrated Graphics interface on the motherboard. During the process I had to deinstall the original drivers using a Zotac utility. I got the BSOD only twice afterward however I can only run the machine a few minutes before it bogs down to a halt (especially when I open Windows Explorer), need...
I have been having random crashes due to BSOD on my Windows 7 Pro 64-bit OS desktop. Can someone help me identify the issue? I believe my problems started after installing and running Glary Utilities to defrag my hard drive on an external hd. I've since reformatted my pc and no longer have Glary Utilities but I still am experiencing crashes. If I were to guess, the BSOD is due to some...
Hi everyone again!
I put this first as its what you requested:
9. In your BSOD post, upload the created YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file into your post.
Attachment 401606 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/401606-operating-system-not-found-after-weeks-unrepaired-start-up-problem-mycomputername-sat_11_04_2017__03617_19.zip)
First time posting here, my name is Dustin and it's nice to virtually meet you :)
So i've been having lots of BSOD issues after building my gaming PC. I initially had a SSD as my main system drive and a GTX 1060, the SSD seemed to have become corrupt or perhaps it was corrupt to begin with (i bought it on ebay) and i reinstalled Win7 on my Seagate HDD, however i still get a random...
Over the last few days I have started experiencing a BSOD error every time the computer is put into Shut-Down process (usually around half way through the Shut-Down cycle). I have run and attached the DM Log Collector file as per the forum instructions, and have also copied the Windows error message that displays upon subsequent start-up below for reference:
Don't why getting BSOD now after four months of new computer .... Please help
I have a Dell Inspiron that is in the imfamous BSOD loop and need to get into the registry. Can someone please tell me how to do that?
Hello everyone. I have recently been experiencing multiple BSODs per day, mainly dealing with 7a (Kenel data inpage error) and F4. From what I have read, these can be caused by a virus, faulty drivers, low PSU, a bad motherboard, or issues with hard drives and ram. Based on this info, I have done the following:
1) Scanned for viruses (none found)
2) Made sure that all cables for both of my...
This laptop suddenly just would not boot. I did find it turned off the morning that it would not boot up and I do not usually turn off the unit but just let it sleep. so it must have had something turn it off. I dont know what though. The only thing I can get it to do is to boot in safe mode and it will not restart from there though. Safe mode seems to be fine though. It would portend that things...
I got a BSOD so restarted etc then my g700 mouse flared up and windows/shortcuts would pop up and close automatically even though i was not pressing anything; almost like when you have your phone or something pressing down on some keys on your keybaord.
What caused this BSOD and how do i resolve it?
Any thoughts on the other issue?
Hello to all,
I have one Dell T5500 workstation on which I can practice and experiment different things. I have come across to a very interesting problem.
I have tried to set up RAID 1 configuration with existing windows installation without loss of data using Intel Rapid Storage Technology software.
I have made all steps described here in this instruction....
So... about a week ago i had Windows 10. My computer didn't work, so i reinstalled it. I got Windows 7. I reinstalled and i got all the drivers. Now, im posting in safemode. I can't enter normal mode because it crashes and i get a BSOD. It says something about atikmdag.sys. I tried some solutions, but they didn't work. Specs:
AMD Radeon 5450
Intel Pentium G2030
4GB of ram
Am getting a BSOD every time I boot up from hibernation - third time in a row thus far. Completely fresh install of Windows 7 from OEM disc on a brand new hard drive, thus far I have only installed the following updates (in ascending chronological order):
* Windows Update Agent 7.6.7600.320
* Service Pack 1
* IE 11 for x64 based systems
* .NET 4.5.2
I installed all drivers...
I have now for a while a problem:
after an update you need to reboot and my notebook booted in a BSOD.
If there isn't any updates to install, he is booting normally, without any issues.
I had this problem beginning on Win 10, after a clean (I formatted even all partitions) reinstall the issue was still there. I tried now Win 7 and it got a bit better, bc I needed on Win 10 more than 10...
Recently I started getting two different BSOD errors which I thought I had fixed the problem for but they started happening again and on this occasion I've ended up with a disk read error. What I have discovered is that somehow my c drive has become my d drive. I've tried to change it using diskpart but when I restart the computer I figure out the the changes have reverted. I've done a dskchk...
Several months ago my computer started to suffer from random BSDO. I performed all the tests on memory and hardware, tested the pc without the ram, updated the drivers and even formated the computer but the problem persists.
I finally sent the PC to a technician who changed the resistors on the motherboard and formated the PC but he still didn't sove anything.
Can anyone here help me...