- RSS Channel Showcase 7594732
- RSS Channel Showcase 9707704
- RSS Channel Showcase 5313662
- RSS Channel Showcase 1156330
Articles on this Page
- 10/03/17--08:00: _BSOD randomly when ...
- 10/03/17--09:30: _Blank icons, Explor...
- 10/03/17--10:11: _error explorer
- 10/03/17--19:37: _BSOD crashing durin...
- 10/03/17--21:54: _about frozen comp
- 10/04/17--14:31: _BSOD intermittently...
- 10/05/17--22:15: _BSOD playing Dirty ...
- 10/06/17--10:07: _What caused the BSO...
- 10/06/17--12:43: _BSOD at random time...
- 10/06/17--19:19: _Internet explorer a...
- 10/09/17--17:50: _BSOD whenever I try...
- 10/10/17--01:39: _BSOD while playing ...
- 10/10/17--02:24: _Error 0x0000009f DR...
- 10/10/17--20:34: _Windows 7 - Kernel_...
- 10/10/17--21:49: _Bsod atikmdag · Sys...
- 10/11/17--10:39: _BSOD even idle
- 10/11/17--10:58: _BSOD Either power s...
- 10/12/17--08:42: _Please Can Someone ...
- 10/12/17--11:08: _process_initializat...
- 10/12/17--14:47: _BS0Deth - only when...
- 10/03/17--08:00: BSOD randomly when doing anything
- 10/03/17--09:30: Blank icons, Explorer.exe crashing, Exception code: 0xc0000374
- 10/03/17--10:11: error explorer
- 10/03/17--19:37: BSOD crashing during random times
- 10/03/17--21:54: about frozen comp
- 10/04/17--14:31: BSOD intermittently when closing apps or after high resource usage
- 10/05/17--22:15: BSOD playing Dirty Bomb
- 10/06/17--10:07: What caused the BSOD after running Windows Experience
- 10/06/17--12:43: BSOD at random times, 1-2 times per day
- 10/06/17--19:19: Internet explorer and Google Chrome crashing after BSOD, DEP error
- 10/09/17--17:50: BSOD whenever I try to Uninstall HitManPro Alert
- 10/10/17--01:39: BSOD while playing various games or browsing
- 10/10/17--02:24: Error 0x0000009f DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
- 10/10/17--20:34: Windows 7 - Kernel_data_impage_error
- 10/10/17--21:49: Bsod atikmdag · System crash
- 10/11/17--10:39: BSOD even idle
- 10/11/17--10:58: BSOD Either power supply or video card
- 10/12/17--08:42: Please Can Someone Help?
- 10/12/17--11:08: process_initialization_failed
- 10/12/17--14:47: BS0Deth - only when idle
I came back from Kuwait to find my computer crashing and tried rolling back drivers and testing each one at a time. I even formatted and reinstalled but still having issues. I'm not a pro so looking for a little help :P. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
In explorer.exe, my hard drive and computer folders on the left side bar often disappear completely from time to time leaving only the "library" folder visible. Also, thumbnails of most icons just display blank white files when this happens. (Picture attached below) Explorer is semi-usable in this state. I can kill and restart explorer.exe with my desktop looking fine...
error explorer Drag and drop
It's happened when playing total war: warhammer II or during just watching a youtube video.
When I ran the DM log tool it said "unable to locate mini dump file" which is odd as I see the error under "Administrative events".
I don't know which event log is the one you need so I've attached them both. Please and thank you for any help. I'm hoping it's a simple issue.
my computer get frozen all the time please help
When closing games like league of legends or pubg or when going through loading screens computer will BSOD intermittently. i have run memtest86 overnight and ran sfc and chkdsk, i have run benchmark after benchmark and its not overheating or crashing then only intermittently as mentioned above, checked all drivers and motherboard bios, removed the small overclock i had on the cpu and gpus and...
Hello, every time I attempt to start up a game on Steam, especially Dirty Bomb I get a BSOD. I've attempted to to roll back my drivers to previous versions, and I did a system restore. To no avail I'm still getting a BSOD.
Attached is the .dmp file
I'm experiencing BSODs at random times. I've had this machine for several years, and it only recently started happening, seemingly in conjunction with the installation/running of ClamWin AV. I suspect it might have flagged a system component as malware and removed it. Attached is the report archive.
Hey all, I got a major problem.
Background, I just installed and was playing a new game Starpoint Gemini Warlords when my computer just decided to BSOD about 2-3 hours into the game. After that, the computer restarted and other than the option to restart in safe mode everything seemed ok. This is when I started noticing problems. Everytime I load up a webpage/tab in either Internet Explorer...
Hi Ladies and Gents, A little assistance here please... I have been trying to uninstall Hitmanpro Alert (HMPA)
I have tried going the normal route- Control Panel - Programs and Features- Picked out HMPA from list, hight light- right click- Uninstall.....the split second I click on Uninstall- Bang... BSOD
I have done this twice just to make sure..
I have also tried going through the...
I recently had a computer built for me by my dad for my birthday but I seem to be crashing every 5-30 minutes while trying to play games. Not sure what the problem is but I'm thinking it might be my HDD or my GPU as those are the only older parts that he used to build it.
Hello, I'm new here and I'd like some help please. Recently I've been having an issue where I can't shut down my PC without seeing a blue screen. I'd click 'shut down,' and it would stay stuck on 'Shutting Down' for roughly 5-10 minutes and then switch to a blue screen.
The results of the first crash dump viewed in 'BlueScreenView'
After I saw...
Hey guys, im having an issue with my W7
its happened 2x now and not sure how to fix it
ill be randomly (watching move/gaming/web browsing) and my computer crashes with BSOD
the 1st time i didn't get a chance to see the issue, this time it says Kernel_data_impage_error
the forums I have read told me to do a chkdsk from cmd, but every time i try and boot i get an error saying something...
Talk about old system
Hello. I installed W7 Ultimate x64 SP1 on my old pc. The motherboard is asrock 775i65G R2.0. This mobo supports FSB 1066 cpu when you also have an agp graphics card and DDR400 CL 2.5 ram; things that I have except the CL 2.5 ram, I have CL 3.
This is how I did the fresh W7 install: with Intel Celeron D 3,3 GHz, two modules DDR400 ram, 1 GB each -max-; without the...
My first post here.
I have been experiencing BSOD very often recently. I thought it's because of my CPU temp because the fan was constantly loud. I bought a liquid cooler, installed it with a new CPU (the same AMD Fx8350 but just new because the old one stuck onto the heatsink and I couldn't get it to seperate:cry:).
So here is the story of my BSOD:
At the beginning with the...
The power supply has the 4 cables that go into the ATX 12V Power Connector https://i.imgur.com/HoaWW0M.png cut and then replaced with another cable because of a burn. The cut is protected by insulating tape. But what i think it's the more likely cause is the video card, an old sapphire radeon hd 4890 that used to go to 77C idle. I added new thermal paste and it went down 10C. Before with 77C i...
When turning my laptop on I get a blue screen and I haven't got a clue where to start! I have included a screen shot of the blue screen that keeps coming up. I would really appreciate it if somebody can help me with this. I don't have access to another computer but I can get on the internet on my phone which I am posting this from. Many thanks.
I keep getting a blue screen every time I turn on my laptop and it says 'process_initialization_failed' at the top of the blue screen. I haven't got a clue how to sort this out and would be very greatful if somebody could help me. I don't have acces to another computer but can get on the internet on my phone. I've included a screen shot of the blue screen that I keep getting.
I think it has something to do w/my screensaver but what do I know :D
files attached from dmlog.exe