- RSS Channel Showcase 4027582
- RSS Channel Showcase 9713053
- RSS Channel Showcase 1641069
- RSS Channel Showcase 6752786
Articles on this Page
- 06/17/17--19:03: _Random BSODs, when ...
- 06/17/17--22:05: _BSOD twice a day, c...
- 06/18/17--13:38: _Random BSOD, multip...
- 06/18/17--15:57: _BSOD, just using Ed...
- 06/18/17--19:00: _Random BSOD wdf0100
- 06/18/17--22:48: _BSOD A device drive...
- 06/19/17--01:47: _BSOD atikmdag.sys w...
- 06/19/17--04:19: _BSOD after launchin...
- 06/19/17--05:01: _Attempting reset di...
- 06/19/17--05:05: _BSOD closing Bluest...
- 06/19/17--09:33: _blue screen when id...
- 06/19/17--23:18: _Standard Vdc output...
- 06/20/17--07:52: _BSOD - Random - nto...
- 06/20/17--09:57: _BSOD upon Windows l...
- 06/20/17--15:02: _BSOD while browsing
- 06/20/17--22:32: _BlueScreen while su...
- 06/21/17--00:30: _BSOD browsing inter...
- 06/21/17--07:16: _BSOD 0x7f - what ha...
- 06/21/17--11:16: _Getting MULTIPL BSO...
- 06/21/17--17:53: _B(lack)SOD - ran sy...
- 06/17/17--19:03: Random BSODs, when restarting or shutting down windows
- 06/17/17--22:05: BSOD twice a day, cant figure out culprit
- 06/18/17--13:38: Random BSOD, multiple times a week, started recently
- 06/18/17--15:57: BSOD, just using Edx.com on internet explorer or Chrome,
- 06/18/17--19:00: Random BSOD wdf0100
- 06/19/17--01:47: BSOD atikmdag.sys while playing games
- 06/19/17--04:19: BSOD after launching chrome
- 06/19/17--05:01: Attempting reset display driver from timeout failed
- 06/19/17--05:05: BSOD closing Bluestacks
- 06/19/17--09:33: blue screen when idling or light load, or just sometimes randomly.
- 06/19/17--23:18: Standard Vdc output w/BSOD?
- 06/20/17--07:52: BSOD - Random - ntoskrnl.exe+735c0 - CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
- 06/20/17--09:57: BSOD upon Windows launch, errors 0x3b, 0x19, 0x24
- 06/20/17--15:02: BSOD while browsing
- 06/20/17--22:32: BlueScreen while surfing the Internet
- 06/21/17--00:30: BSOD browsing internet - youtube
- 06/21/17--07:16: BSOD 0x7f - what hardware or software driver is causing this?
- 06/21/17--11:16: Getting MULTIPL BSODS on Windows startup, then the PC acts normal
- 06/21/17--17:53: B(lack)SOD - ran sys recovery 3x, ran bootrec commands.. no luck
I've recently updated my computer with a new mob, processor, ram and keep getting random BSODs on shutting down or restarting windows. At first I thought it might be tied to a xmp profile i had set in the bios, reset everything back to default in bios and still getting it. I have run memtest to see if it would find any issues with the ram and it came back with no errors. I'm at my wits end here...
I ran a dump of explorer.exe. Please let me know if you can help.
Link: MyAirBridge.com | Send or share big files up to 20 GiB for free (https://www.myairbridge.com/eng/#!/link/Ah9Mp0LWX)
So I just had two bluescreen crashes this morning, right after booting up my PC and using a chrome. I turned it on, Windows booted, I started using Chrome and it crashed. After it rebooted I started using chrome again and the same thing happened. This has just started in the past two or so weeks (can't think of anything that has changed since then) and I'm really tired of it. Any help you could...
I have been encountering the BSOD since Saturday, I enrolled for a course on Edx.com and started viewing it on chrome initially when the first BSOD event occured, I assumed that the browser is unstable and used explorer, but the same happened with explorer too.
When the BSOD happened, I was not running other softwares, just listening to lecturers on Edx.com. Not sure if it has something to do...
Last couple of months i've been getting a bunch of performance issues/blue screen/fps drops/loss of internet when it shouldn't happen. A bunch of times i'm getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL remarks aswell. i'll upload the logs here and i really hope someone would be able to help me here .. What i've done so far is 2 sfc scans and a memory diagnostic test from windows. the first scan came out...
Windows 7 64
ITB Seagate HDD
I had a blue screen that said "A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught."
I had a look at a bluescreen viewer as well and it says:
"ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+de76b fffff800`03619000 fffff800`03bff000 0x005e6000 0x589c915d 10/02/2017 1:27:17 AM Microsoft® Windows® Operating System NT...
Heya, computer has recently started giving me troubles with the blue screens of atikmdag.sys with my graphics drivers failing and recovering between.
I've uninstalled/reinstalled all my drivers multiple times and sometimes it fixes it for a while, but it always ends up coming back. I've redirected and changed the sys files to avoid the BSOD from some online guides and still nothing, just keeps...
I recently got a BSOD after launching the chrome browsesr. There is a minidump file after the BSOD that I will also upload for those of you willing to help me resolve the issue. Thank you for your time!
Gigabyte g41m-es2l LGA 775
VS 550 psu
2x2gb RAM DDR2
Gigabyte RX 550 2gb
Just little back story , this problem has been happen since 5 years ago. About 2 years ago my old GPU is Sapphire HD 5550, and this BSOD still happen a lot at that time. It only happen when i play games , all games but if i play dota 2 it usually end with this BSOD , if any other game it usually...
Hello guys, so basically I had many BSOD lately, time to time, sometimes when I was just searching on Google, sometimes when I was playng LoL and pressed Alt Tab, mostly when LoL was upgrading to the newest patch. This time, I close Bluestacks while Alt Tab and playng LoL, it hurts to me that time to time I get BSOD and I wonder if somebody can help me out. Sometimes (although it was set to...
keep getting bsods on idle. the strangest part is that i can prevent the bsods by putting a bit of load in the system, like running a game in the background while im browsing.
here is what i found on one of the dmp files.
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File...
Terrible question, but necessary since I'm not an AC/DCexpert. Would a laptop power adapterconnected to a laptop that would only boot to the BSOD, not to Windows 7, be expected to produce a lower voltage output thannormal (15.1 Vdc vs the listed 18.5 Vdc)?Or should a power adapters always produce the same Vdc outputregardless of whether the laptop boots to Windows, BSOD or even had the OS...
Intermittent BSOD - gives me a warning initially and then forces a reboot.
I have attached MiniDump files.
For the last 3 weeks, my laptop Asus N53JN has BSODs every time Windows launches with errors 0x3b, 0x19 and 0x24, probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntfs.sys (as per BlueScreenView). Under Safe mode same story.
Under normal Windows launch, the window "Preparing windows installer" appears for couple of seconds and then BSOD occurs.
SFC Scannow, Checkdisk and Memory tests do not find...
Could someone take a look at my dump? I've had a couple before, they were network related.
This started a few months ago- again today when I went into my Hotmail account in Chrome to print an email. Don't use the computer much anymore, but still would like to know what's wrong with it.
Hoping someone can help, please and thank you.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Just found this website and signed up after looking up BSOD issues
Had BSOD twice now while browsing internet and watching youtube videos
Running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Intel Core i7-2670 QM CPU @ 2.2GHz 2.2GHz
The BSOD occurs randomly and has happened when the operator is not even running any programs (ie went to break and came back to see BSOD). This is a laptop used in manufacturing environment so no games involved, but lots of "manufacturing" software is installed (rockwell, automation direct). I have attached the zip file with minidump information from this computer.
I've been getting reoccurring BSODS for the past couple of weeks almost every time the PC is booted up. It will enter windows, then either get a BSOD after about 2-3 minutes or freeze up. This will happen once or twice, and afterwards the PC will go on working for hours on end normally. Even though it is ancient, it sill browses the web, plays games etc without fault, even after the BSODS...
After numerous attempts to fix this I am getting really lost. I'm sort of technical but not THAT technical. Once I'm in console, I struggle...
When I rebooted recently, I got an error talking about using bootsect, something about /nt60 SYS, but now I simply get a black screen. No error displayed anymore, just blank (with some rainbow colored pixels on top).