- RSS Channel Showcase 8128796
- RSS Channel Showcase 5740734
- RSS Channel Showcase 1370977
- RSS Channel Showcase 3357657
Articles on this Page
- 06/22/17--16:06: _Random BSODs with k...
- 06/23/17--02:25: _BSOD windows minidu...
- 06/24/17--03:08: _BSOD 0x116 When Sta...
- 06/24/17--19:38: _How to fix "driver_...
- 06/26/17--00:01: _Various BSODs over ...
- 06/26/17--04:02: _Win7 x64 - BSOD pri...
- 06/26/17--09:51: _Random BSOD during ...
- 06/26/17--10:24: _Solved BSOD while w...
- 06/26/17--12:31: _BSOD every hour or two
- 06/27/17--04:08: _error 0x490 BSOD
- 06/27/17--08:41: _BSOD error 0x0000001A
- 06/27/17--10:33: _BSOD twice today to...
- 06/27/17--14:27: _Random BSOD when do...
- 06/28/17--00:22: _BSOD Whea uncorrect...
- 06/28/17--15:21: _BSOD error pointing...
- 06/29/17--00:20: _Reoccurring BSOD: B...
- 06/29/17--12:00: _BSOD Seems to be Wh...
- 06/30/17--12:55: _BSOD When putting m...
- 07/03/17--00:36: _BSOD At random time...
- 07/03/17--13:23: _BSOD usually when w...
- 06/22/17--16:06: Random BSODs with ks.sys error
- 06/23/17--02:25: BSOD windows minidump even when doing nothing on my homescreen
- 06/24/17--03:08: BSOD 0x116 When Starting Games
- 06/24/17--19:38: How to fix "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" problem
- 06/26/17--00:01: Various BSODs over a period of 2 weeks or so now
- 06/26/17--04:02: Win7 x64 - BSOD prior to & now after clean install.
- 06/26/17--09:51: Random BSOD during idle dmp file included BCCode: 1a BCP1: 0000000
- 06/26/17--10:24: Solved BSOD while watching youtube or twitch.tv
- 06/26/17--12:31: BSOD every hour or two
- 06/27/17--04:08: error 0x490 BSOD
- 06/27/17--08:41: BSOD error 0x0000001A
- 06/27/17--10:33: BSOD twice today totally out of the blue
- 06/27/17--14:27: Random BSOD when doing different things.
- 06/28/17--00:22: BSOD Whea uncorrectable error 0x00000124
- 06/28/17--15:21: BSOD error pointing to ntoskrnl.exe (able to enter Safe Mode)
- 06/29/17--00:20: Reoccurring BSOD: Bugcheck 0x00000027 RDR_FILE_SYSTEM csc.sys
- 06/29/17--12:00: BSOD Seems to be When Opening Microsoft Office 2013 Products.
- 06/30/17--12:55: BSOD When putting my computer to sleep.
- 07/03/17--00:36: BSOD At random times, mostly when playing games, ATIKMDAG.sys
- 07/03/17--13:23: BSOD usually when waking from sleep. Dumps point to different files.
For the past month, I've been getting bsods at random intervals. Sometimes it happens right after my computer boots, sometimes after I've been using it for a long time. I've had this problem before, but it was fixed (Thanks axe0!). Unfortunately for some reason my dumps were set to kernel, so I'm missing a lot of the minidumps. The minidumps in the zip below are from last time. I tried to...
I get a BSOD when doing anything on my pc, such as browsing on any browser, playing games and even when my pc is just idling on the desktop screen. I've run the DM log collector, and included the .zip file with this thread.
This is what appears when my PC restarts after the BSOD:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1043
Thanks for your time reading this. I couldn't find any thread with the same problem, so I created a new one.
I get a BSOD 0x116 caused by nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x1456D0) whenever I tried to start any game.
Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA8007EA1010, 0xFFFFF8800F17E6D0, 0x0, 0x2)
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 376.33 (not the latest...
Hello dear friends,
I am here to ask for your help so I can get on using my new cpu. Before I say anything else here are my pc specs:
Old - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz which works fine at the moment.
New/Current - Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E8500 6M...
Windows 7 64
ITB Seagate HDD
I have updated graphics card drivers which I believed to be the original issue but they have continued after doing so two days later. I have uninstalled Avast which I then thought was the issue but got two more BSODs today. I have also ran memtest and after 9 passes no errors were found. I have probably seen 6 or so different BSODs so...
Hi all, started getting BSOD a few weeks ago so decided to go for a clean install - Win 7 Ultimate x64 two days ago. The BSOD seems to occur within a few minutes of initial boot then affects rebooting capabilities.
I have run all windows updates to current. All 200+ of them!
On first (and only) BSOD since clean install, check disk ran and removed / cleaned some elements.
I have also...
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Hello Guys, my computer starts to having this strange BSOD only while watching youtube or twitch.tv.
Once i play the video on youtube or click any live streams on twitch, it will crash immediately and reboot. However, it will not reboot as if the hard disk wont start up.
Turning it off and re-booting it again won't work either. I would have to wait for another 30 mins or so to be able to...
I started getting BSOD this morning every hour or two. No idea why. I was asleep when they started so I don't know what changed.
Any help would be appreciated.
Did an partition image restore with macrium reflect, when I try to boot in, get the BSOD,
HP, windows-7 premium, sp1, BSOD say's error 0x490
This is the first time I have ever posting anything anywhere so please bare with me. I have a remote LT user that complained that their new LT has given him a few BSODs but not while doing a specific thing. It could be related to when he is using our 2013 CRM website but I'm not sure. I uploaded the mini dumps so hopefully someone can pinpoint what his issue is so I can fix it.
The only thing I have done today that I haven't for a long time is back up my iPhone to my laptop.
System Model HP ProBook 450 G2
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz, 2601 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Any help would be very much appreciated.
I get random BSOD when I do different things like when playing a game or changing or turning 2nd monitor on or off via a program called UltraMon or manually sometimes even when browsing. How to fix this issue?
Hello everybody, i am writing because i´ve been having this issue for the last 6 months.
My laptop is a Lenovo Z51-70 with an intel i5 5200u proccesor, 4gb ram, Seagate Samsung 1Tb HD and Ati Radeon R7 m360 2gb dedicated GPU.
BSOD happens in random way, sometimes watching a 10 minutes video on Youtube or simply using Word text editor. In other way, somedays i can see a full movie on netflix or...
This morning when I started my laptop, the screen got stuck at the Windows 7 logo after which it would just turn off. After turning it on again, I ran the system recovery wizard and restored the system to a previous point but after restarting the laptop, a BSOD appeared.
I was able to start Windows in Safe mode with networking.
Best regards and thank you.
Hi All, I'm new in this forum and would like to ask for your assistance.
Previously, I have a client who have been experiencing multiple/several times a week (in some instances a day) encountering *_BSOD: Bugcheck 0x00000027 RDR_FILE_SYSTEM csc.sys._* In addition to this, the computer is having a hard time to turn off or do shutdown - Client had to manually power off (press the power button)...
Attached is my dm log zip
Seems to happen frequently after I installed MS Office 2013
Hello dear users of Win7. I hope you are all well. I apologize if this may be a re-post from another user, but I have taken the time to search for the answer and well, I have failed.
I have only had the BSOD happen to me a few times but while using the computer itself, so I knew the issue at hand, but now I do not, it isn't clear to me what I should do, perhaps someone can take the time...
I've posted on this fourms about a year ago since it happened once before and somehow fixed it. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a R9 270x to a R9 580 (around 2 months ago). I made sure to remove all GPU drivers before installing my new GPU and installed all the new drivers afterward.
My computer has always BSOD'd occasionally, sometimes it happens a lot but for a period of...
This is a computer I built for my parents so some of this info is second hand. The blue screens occur a few times a week. Usually it happens when they tap the keyboard to wake up the computer. They say the power light comes on, then goes off, then back on, then by the time the monitor comes on they're at the Windows login screen (note: waking from sleep doesn't require credentials). However,...