Articles on this Page
- 06/10/17--04:18: _BSOD atixmdag troub...
- 06/10/17--19:04: _Random BSOD STOP: T...
- 06/11/17--04:57: _BSOD while using th...
- 06/11/17--08:29: _BSOD Gaming and Vid...
- 06/12/17--07:33: _Daily BSOD - BCCode...
- 06/12/17--15:59: _Unknown BSOD earlie...
- 06/12/17--21:39: _BSOD Random STOP: 0...
- 06/13/17--06:48: _Three BSOD Yesterda...
- 06/13/17--08:33: _BSOD appearing rand...
- 06/13/17--15:42: _BSOD and system loc...
- 06/13/17--16:31: _BSOD Playing Video ...
- 06/14/17--12:48: _BSOD While playing ...
- 06/15/17--04:30: _Random BSOD (KERNEL...
- 06/15/17--10:20: _Three BSODs in two ...
- 06/16/17--06:24: _BSOD, error BUGCODE...
- 06/16/17--07:01: _Blue screen of deat...
- 06/16/17--13:24: _Completely random B...
- 06/16/17--20:55: _Assorted BSODs, usu...
- 06/17/17--10:24: _BSOD shortly after ...
- 06/17/17--18:13: _BSOD on book of DEL...
- 06/10/17--04:18: BSOD atixmdag trouble, help greatly appreciated
- 06/10/17--19:04: Random BSOD STOP: The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a
- 06/11/17--04:57: BSOD while using the internet (happens atleast twice a day)
- 06/11/17--08:29: BSOD Gaming and Video, 0x00000124
- 06/12/17--07:33: Daily BSOD - BCCode: 1000007e
- 06/12/17--15:59: Unknown BSOD earlier today
- 06/12/17--21:39: BSOD Random STOP: 0x000000F4
- 06/13/17--06:48: Three BSOD Yesterday With These Error Messages...
- 06/13/17--08:33: BSOD appearing randomly
- 06/13/17--15:42: BSOD and system lockups
- 06/13/17--16:31: BSOD Playing Video Games (mostly) or randomly - going on for so long
- 06/14/17--12:48: BSOD While playing WoW or Browsing Web 0xc9, 0x116
- 06/15/17--04:30: Random BSOD (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, 0x0000007A)
- 06/15/17--10:20: Three BSODs in two days
- 06/16/17--06:24: BSOD, error BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER
- 06/16/17--07:01: Blue screen of death problem
- 06/16/17--13:24: Completely random BSOD appears, drivers and apps crash on startup
- 06/16/17--20:55: Assorted BSODs, usually when doing something video-related
- 06/17/17--10:24: BSOD shortly after start up, error 0x000000f4
- 06/17/17--18:13: BSOD on book of DELL N5010 Laptop (ATIKMPAG.SYS)
Hello thanks for clicking, i've been plagued with this BSOD every half an hour of gaming regardless of graphical intensity for almost a year now. I've exhausted both my computer knowledge and patience so i'm hoping someone will be able to suggest a course of action.
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
I'm new here and have visited this site many times for helpful information over the years. I built my Gaming PC back in 2012. About 2 months ago I installed a new 3TB Hard drive, recently I just added HTC Vive and a new Hephaestus USB Gaming Headset, which at current are all up-to-date. I do thorough maintenance and my PC still runs tip top shape. Currently, I have run SFC,...
constant BSOD everytime I try to browse the internet. I tried moving around the hard drive to see if it was a hard drive issue but no dice. I am hoping this could help me with my BSOD issue
Hi, I'm receiving a BSOD regularly only a few minutes into playing a Steam Game or watching youtube. I can browse the web or use regular applications without any crashes, but it seems any kind of video related activity will cause it. I have been using the same video drivers for the last few months without problems, and only recently these BSOD started occurring, from which I updated my drivers...
I'm currently having some difficulties with my Lenovo Thinkpad x230 running Windows 7 Professional x64.
Generally when the error occurs, I am working in Android studio but I often have multiple tasks also running including a Chrome tab with YouTube playing music and Skype messenger.
I believe the most likely source is involving USBs as I have had a few issues with them stopping...
Hello again all,
I received an unexpected shutdown sometime earlier today but was away from my system when it occurred. I should note that I have multiple anti-virus and anti-malware programs, along with a cleaner program currently running on my system (HitmanPro, Malwarebytes, McAfee Livesafe, and CCleaner). Aside from HitmanPro, all have real time protection enabled.
As always, your...
Just random crashes while doing various tasks in different programs like Outlook, Google, Quickbooks etc. Crashed while on desktop without any other open programs.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I experienced three BSODs yesterday, the first two reading:
I_R_Q_L Not Less Than Equal....
The third one read:
Page Fault In Nonpage Area
I have uploaded my DM Log Report here.
Hello, I'm having BSOD with my HP Pavilion dv4 1114nr laptop recently. They appeared out of nowhere, when I playing video game, when I browsing, even just a switching between windows with Alt+Tab.
I uploaded the dump files.
Please help. Thank you.
On and off over the last 2 months i have been getting the occasional BSOD but mainly system lockup/freeze.
Most of the time it's playing Elder Scrolls Online but also randomly watching youtube or listening to music.
When it freezes i cannot alt/ctrl/delete or move anything and the power button needs to be pushed to restart system. It's starting to happen more often now and i can't...
My computer is a custom build and pretty much ever since I started using it since 2013 has had random blue screens. At the beginning they were not frequent so I didn't worry about them, plus I was young. They got more and more frequent over time and I recently formatted my whole PC and reinstalled Windows 7. I thought the blue screens would be gone but they appear again - mostly when...
Hey there so im looking for some help on computer issues that my mothers computer is having (im posting from it right now). Shes been mentioning that her computer would just restart itself and i checked and there wasnt any dump file and she said it wouldnt bluescreen. Later on it happened again while she was playing world of warcraft, computer just restarted itself with no warning. So i ran...
Since the last two weeks I have had BSOD occuring with the same error mentioned above. I have attached the zip file as generated by the DM Log Collector. Could someone give me a few pointers as to what could be wrong with my system ?
I have 3 BSODS in 2 days while the pc was starting yesterday it did one and then another before the PC had even restarted (i had to go out so couldnt post yesterday) and it did the same today only it managed to restart - HOpefully it`s nothing to serious :)
Here is the minidump file, I have no idea when it happens... hope you can help me :cry:
uploaded the dump files after going through the instruction. Any help appreciated.
I've recently started having really weird problems with my laptop.
It used to lag while writing a comment for example sometimes, but it wasn't so bad and I just thought that it was just for the moment. When I watched a video on youtube it happened the first time. The place where youtube video should be was my screen inside my screen, so I was thinking: "wt* is going on?!"....
I'm getting these unpredictably (sometimes not for days, sometimes multiple in one day). Often while gaming, but just today while browsing youtube.
When this started, I uninstalled MalwareBytes, which temporarily reduced the frequency. But the problem recurred, at which point I reseated my video card and air-blasted my cooling fans. This also helped temporarily, but the problem is back again....
System BSODs just after starting up on most days, and displays error 0x000000f4. I've run SFC and CHKDSK with no errors, and am preparing to run Memtest overnight.
Thanks in advance.
Have had to reinstall windows 7 due to an error keep coming up.
This error was random and had only started coming up as of last month.
Laptop is about 5 or 6 years old which made me wonder if it could be a hardware problem.
Anyway, I reinstalled windows and everything was running well until I installed the video drivers which are the ATI ones. Then after every boot it loops...