- RSS Channel Showcase 3072845
- RSS Channel Showcase 8622446
- RSS Channel Showcase 1488091
- RSS Channel Showcase 5200316
Articles on this Page
- 02/28/17--17:21: _BSOD 0x0000007a pos...
- 03/01/17--03:18: _BSOD Locale ID: 5146
- 03/01/17--08:13: _BSOD 6 times in pas...
- 03/01/17--09:48: _BSOD on win32k.sys,...
- 03/01/17--16:51: _BSOD after installi...
- 03/01/17--20:30: _BSOD Happens Random...
- 03/02/17--12:41: _BSOD - Maybe Nvidia...
- 03/03/17--16:49: _3 BSODs in 1 hour.....
- 03/03/17--16:53: _Recent Flood of BSOD's
- 03/04/17--07:17: _Several BSOD - nsto...
- 03/04/17--13:15: _BSOD during changes...
- 03/04/17--16:51: _BSOD Radeon card at...
- 03/05/17--04:12: _Any way to teach Wi...
- 03/05/17--10:29: _Random crash.
- 03/05/17--15:04: _New Win7
- 03/06/17--09:51: _Chrome BSOD 0x00000...
- 03/06/17--17:31: _Windows Dump Files ...
- 03/06/17--18:25: _BSOD from mismanagi...
- 03/06/17--19:51: _Increasingly Freque...
- 03/07/17--01:25: _BSOD - Excel 2016 (...
- 02/28/17--17:21: BSOD 0x0000007a possibly related to HDD issue?
- 03/01/17--03:18: BSOD Locale ID: 5146
- 03/01/17--09:48: BSOD on win32k.sys, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
- 03/01/17--16:51: BSOD after installing new SSD with Samsung Migration Manager
- 03/01/17--20:30: BSOD Happens Randomly Especially in Diablo 3
- 03/02/17--12:41: BSOD - Maybe Nvidia Quandro 600 Driver Problem
- 03/03/17--16:49: 3 BSODs in 1 hour.. usually while playing videos.. pls help..
- 03/03/17--16:53: Recent Flood of BSOD's
- 03/04/17--07:17: Several BSOD - nstoskrnl.exe, dxgmms1.sys, nusb3xhc.sys
- 03/04/17--13:15: BSOD during changes of profiles, game playing and randomly
- 03/04/17--16:51: BSOD Radeon card atikmpag.sys
- 03/05/17--04:12: Any way to teach Windows to don't use some RAM locations?
- 03/05/17--10:29: Random crash.
- 03/05/17--15:04: New Win7
- 03/06/17--09:51: Chrome BSOD 0x0000003b (and others)
- 03/06/17--17:31: Windows Dump Files Are Missing
- 03/06/17--18:25: BSOD from mismanaging PTES full recovery data included
- 03/06/17--19:51: Increasingly Frequent Blue screens and Crashes
- 03/07/17--01:25: BSOD - Excel 2016 (MSO365) App Hang/App Error various error codes
so recently I've been getting a BSOD every other day (3 total). It is usually during some heavy activity like playing a game. I also recently got a new HDD that seems to disconnect sometimes (suddenly doesn't show up in Windows Explorer or Disk Management).
So what could be the cause of the BSODs? And is it related to the HDD issue?
I have problem with win7 64bit play games and i got BS
TY for help.
Sometime at the end of last year I made a fresh install of W7 on my PC. It's 5+ years old but it's been working flawlessly on previous Win install. On the fresh install I also installed a new graphics card, 750 Ti.
I ran Windows Memory Diagnostics on the previous BSOD and it didn't report any errors (those had ntoskrnl.exe or nvlddkmk.sys as the cause in the Blue Screen View).
I've had three BSODs in the past 2 months, the most recent one on win32k.sys. The message was PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. When it happened I had several programs open, but was not doing anything particularly strenuous at the time. I am running Windows on VMWare Fusion 7.1.3. I am uploading the required zip file for threads of this nature.
So I recently migrated to a new SSD using the samsung data migration program. Upon doing so I started receiving BSOD error messages really frequently (every 15 minutes). The error message vary but the most frequent is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error.
The odd thing is that I tried just reinstalling the old HD and it is giving me BSOD too! I uninstalled these programs but the issue...
I've followed instructions for graphics driver sweepers and latest driver installations afterwards, but to no avail. Please help! The BSODs happen even outside of graphics-intensive applications.
My friend has ASRock z77 Pro 3 MotherBoard Winows 7 x64 Sp1
and told me that he had some time BSOD. He did not remember the message and neither photo it.
So i decided to make all these.....
1) I try to view "Event Log Viewer"
I think that Graphics Card Driver is the Problem.
Pls help.. 4 BSODs in 1 hour usually while playing youtube videos.. Earlier also I have had system crashes even when playing offline videos too..
Please see attached DMPs and related info in attached dm collector zip file..
I followed the BSOD instructions here from your page, saved the report to a zip file and would like to upload and post properly to get started on this issue.
I am experiencing an unbearable amount of BSODs with what seems to be different culprits daily. If I am watching youtube in chrome it will sometimes crash. If I leave the computer on for longer than a couple hours while not using it I come back to a reboot and a BSOD notice. Tried updating the graphics driver but no help. Updated all Microsoft packages and no luck.
Running Windows 7 Pro...
Been getting BSOD for some time. Lots of ntoskrnl.exe in particular. Ran Seatools - Long Generic test would not run on HD103SJ - have re-formatted. Also ran MeMtest86 and found and replaced some bad RAM but still having the damn BSOD! Have uploaded my .zip. Any help would be really appreciated.
Hey there. I just got a BSOD but before this my video card would crash and recover. I ran WhoCrashed and got the following...
*On Sun 5/03/2017 12:13:56 AM GMT your computer crashed*
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030517-31621-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: atikmpag.sys (http://www.google.com/search?q=atikmpag.sys) (atikmpag+0x7408)
Bugcheck code: 0x116 ...
Hi all here!
Windows looks stupid sometime, and here I suppose we have an example: I have a syste with faulty motherboard, which gives an Error on Memtest86, sometimes, at a certain locations; it could be just necssary to Windows to understand from itself during the BOSD and avoid to use this location (or area) in future, or let the user set it.. to solve and have a stable system.
i have a Sony Vaio VPCEL and i get randomly blue screen and it restarts.
here is the sf file
Thanks for your time!!!!:D
I got a new system I finish install Windows 7 on, updated all the drivers and OS fully. I just taken a nap and gotten back and saw that I have a few issues. Would someone willing to look at my dump to see what up?
Thanks for any help you can give.
Hi everyone. I'm at my wits end. I've scoured the net and am usually pretty good at figuring this out, but lately I've had a few BSOD errors that are driving me mad. Most seem to correlate around usb drivers, but I'm stumped. The latest one is caused when I try to open Chrome browser settings. I've never had to log in because I can normally read through old threads and figure my issue, but man...
I used to be able to see dump files for BSODs using Bluescreenview but now it does not work. There are no dump files. I checked the location (minidump folder) in explorer and its empty. What is wrong?
I do have the system configured to create a dump file. I have 30+ gb of free space on my drive. I was reading that Windows 7 deletes dump files if storage gets to 25gb or below and I think...
I used a driver cleaner (big mistake) and now have blue screen of death.
I get this message: The driver is mismanaging system PTES - could this be graphics driver related?
the blue screen disappears before I can note down the 0x0000 numbers.
I have logged in to safe mode and tried downloading new graphics drivers for my nvidia thinking this may cure the problem as it may be...
I have been experiencing more and more frequent blue screens. Doesn't seem to matter what I am doing, or what programs are running. Really need some help, cause I have no idea what is causing this problem. Thanks guys!!
Been having an issue with Excel for a while. I have tried quite a few things that i would have thought could have fixed it, first tested it with a new machine (exactly the same spec as this machine) still did the same thing, reinstalled office on this machine and the other machine, both x86 and x64 versions neither made a difference would still crash to BSOD. increased page file size...