- RSS Channel Showcase 4131761
- RSS Channel Showcase 2864653
- RSS Channel Showcase 4132646
- RSS Channel Showcase 8585119
Articles on this Page
- 02/21/17--11:26: _BSOD Dell Windows 7...
- 02/21/17--18:16: _BSOD - Random 6 tim...
- 02/21/17--21:57: _BSOD after the comp...
- 02/22/17--03:56: _Strange BSOD, may b...
- 02/22/17--04:31: _BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LES...
- 02/22/17--08:08: _BSOD playing Shogun...
- 02/22/17--10:33: _BSOD OS Version:6.1...
- 02/22/17--11:07: _Win 7 Professional ...
- 02/22/17--14:07: _BSOD at random time...
- 02/23/17--10:09: _Unable to get into ...
- 02/23/17--15:05: _BSOD codes 0x19 and...
- 02/23/17--15:07: _BOSD every week on ...
- 02/23/17--15:49: _BSOD while installi...
- 02/23/17--19:25: _BSOD/immediate rebo...
- 02/24/17--12:40: _BSOD after installe...
- 02/25/17--00:28: _BSOD Playing 3D gam...
- 02/25/17--09:45: _BSOD Dell 15 7000 s...
- 02/25/17--09:55: _BSOD & system locku...
- 02/26/17--22:56: _Computer randomly f...
- 02/27/17--18:41: _BSOD 0x124, numerou...
- 02/21/17--11:26: BSOD Dell Windows 7 Home Premium
- 02/21/17--18:16: BSOD - Random 6 times this past week.
- 02/21/17--21:57: BSOD after the computer is on for a few days
- 02/22/17--03:56: Strange BSOD, may be related to phone connected to PC
- 02/22/17--04:31: BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL at Windows 7 Startup
- 02/22/17--08:08: BSOD playing Shogun 2 and Total War: Warhammer, error 0x0000007A
- 02/22/17--10:33: BSOD OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1026
- 02/22/17--11:07: Win 7 Professional 64 bit freezes randomly - no BSODS
- 02/23/17--10:09: Unable to get into Windows 7 with BSOD 0x0000000F4.
- 02/23/17--15:05: BSOD codes 0x19 and 0x7E Help Please. Dump Files Included.
- 02/23/17--15:07: BOSD every week on a server up 24h, maybe an hardware degradation?
- 02/23/17--15:49: BSOD while installing Windows 7, error WHEA 0x00000124
- 02/23/17--19:25: BSOD/immediate reboot when waking from sleep
- 02/24/17--12:40: BSOD after installed ESO then it gets usual
- 02/25/17--00:28: BSOD Playing 3D games keyword 0x8000000000000002
- 02/25/17--09:45: BSOD Dell 15 7000 series - fltmgr.sys, ntkrnlmp.exe
- 02/25/17--09:55: BSOD & system lockups when Streaming (0x8000000000000002)
- 02/26/17--22:56: Computer randomly freezes for 10-20 secs every few minutes
- 02/27/17--18:41: BSOD 0x124, numerous laptop cutoffs
I need someone to provide a solution for my dump. the error reads: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
on behalf of two programs I've seen in Nirsoft bsview: ntoskrnl.exe+70400 , and drmkpro64.sys+3efe
Can someone please provide me with an email address to send the dmp files? I need help. I'm in safe mode, right now...! :(
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: ...
I have a computer that has been randomly BSOD'ing lately, haven't been able to determine any pattern.
The most recent was after the user left for the day and her computer was idle.
Before I travel there and start pulling memory, I am hoping someone can shed some light for me.
To the best of my knowledge no new software has been installed recently.
Hello, I get a BSOD after the computer is on for 1 or 2 days. It wasn't happening before. Thank you for your help and all the help you are providing for free. You Rock Guys ! ;)
I can't really give much detail because I wasn't really doing anything on the computer when they crashed, the only common factor they each have is my phone was connected or had just been disconnected when it crashed.
I have been having BSOD (0x00000001 with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) everytime at the Windows 7 login screen. I am unable to login to Windows whatsoever.
I am only able to start in Safe Mode.
I have attached a picture of the BSOD. Please advise.
I have been experiencing recurrent BSODs while playing the games in the title. They seem to happen randomly during game time. This has happened occasionally in the past year while randomly using the PC (didn't note the error code for those so not sure if it was the same thing!)
Once following a BSOD my PC would crash while booting until I used the Windows repair tool
Thanks in advance!!
I'm new in the forum so if there's such thread, please excuse me. I need help because after I start few browsers (Mozilla and Chrome) and I try to start Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 every time I see BSOD.
Here's the information that I see after I start my laptop again:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1026
Around month ago I reinstalled my windows. Instalation went smooth, I instaled drivers and all necessary stuff.
After some time my PC just freezed, I was unable to do anything and all I could do was turning it off with power button as it is does not respond. Freezes were occuring at least once a day in random moments. While I was browsing internet or while I was playing games, last time...
So I created another thread, but there was same problem that wasn't solved as I see..
I tried to make report with @dm log collector@ but it doesn't create .zip file on the desktop, but I found it in another place - username root
So i made AIDA64 full report and 3 las minidumps either, in zipfile
Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prnt.sc/ec6ca9)
Unable to get into Windows 7 with BSOD 0x0000000F4, I'm getting some error message like "A thread or process crucial to system has exited...".
This started happening after I moved the CPU cabinet to replace the monitor cable connecting.
So far I tried "chkdsk /f /r" and "sfc /scannow" on the system drive but nothing changed. When I ran those commands from the recovery option of the default...
Just wiped my friend's computer yesterday because he said he was having problems with crashing in games and not connecting. Was working good from yesterday to a little bit today until I started to open up a new game I installed on it and it crashed with 0x19. I then searched and looked and eventually got to some answer saying to enable "verifier.exe" in cmd.
So I did that and restarted and...
Hi mates, thank you really a lot for your kind opinion.
I've a server for videosurveillance record and cameras mosaic display, it's up about 2 years, here's the story:
after some months it "freezed" randomly (about once a month) (only mouse was working) when processing every night a scheduled file deletion on some folders of snapshots (it deletes the files older then 10 days): I noticed it...
Hi everyone, i have really strange problem i can't figure out for about 3 months now. Part by part i upgraded my machine, bought LC Power 600w PSU, ssd sata3 120gb, MB MSI B150M Mortar, Intel i3 6100, 2x4gb ddr4 and radeon hd 5870.
Few days ago i got fifth part replaced by PC Shop (long story) as it was malfunctioning. Replaced MB three times, and finaly after A LOT of kicking and swearing got...
When waking from sleep, the PC beeps, then reboots. The BSOD is not displayed due to the monitor not waking up in time. I know it is a BSOD due to the error message details after reboot.
The simple answer is to turn off sleep, but like a doctor giving medicine for the cold, this only masks the symptoms, but doesn't cure it.
Feel free to consider this a "low" priority thread, since the BSOD...
Hey guys, I hope somebody can help me here.
I've installed The Elder Scrolls Online last week, then I start to get some BSOD when I was playing the game. There was a long time ago since I didnt get any BSOD.
After the first BSOD it starts to happen more frequently, then in few days it was happening also when I wasnt playing the game anymore, like surfing on web or even trying to start the...
OS : windows 7 64bit
I played For Honor about 2 weeks ago (in open beta test time)
end of the tutorial, I saw the blue screen
I just Delete For honor and forget about it.
then today, I played 3d baseball game (made by korean company) then Blue screen came out again.
My BSOD memory dump happened while I was watching youtube. This memory dump has also occurred before while browsing.
It is a Dell Inspiron 15 7559 i5-6300HQ laptop running Windows 7 64bit Ultimate.
On Sat 2/25/2017 4:52:04 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022517-7441-01.dmp
Looking for any help in identifying whats causing this issue , searches on my own have proved fruitless my system is 4 years old , and has been upgraded with more ram and a new gtx 1060 card and has been working well as my streaming and gaming pc until the start of the week when it Blue Screened on me since then its happend 4 more time and only when streaming Any insight in tracking the culprit...
Not sure if correct section but what do i need to provide so you guys can give me better help?
I'm a novice here and I have been frustrated with my HP Probook 6550b with numerous cutoffs during operation. Encountered BSOD codes 0x122 and now, 0x124. Can you please assist me? DM Log collector file created but cannot attach it here. Sorry, William