- RSS Channel Showcase 9417691
- RSS Channel Showcase 3448050
- RSS Channel Showcase 1581081
- RSS Channel Showcase 7023609
Articles on this Page
- 03/07/17--05:00: _BSOD - "Probably ca...
- 03/07/17--15:30: _BSOD - hal.dll+12a...
- 03/07/17--15:40: _BSOD on a newly ins...
- 03/07/17--18:11: _BSOD on several occ...
- 03/08/17--06:55: _BSOD after clean w1...
- 03/08/17--15:00: _BSOD exception 0xc0...
- 03/09/17--08:37: _BSOD while playing ...
- 03/10/17--01:12: _BSOD - unmountable ...
- 03/11/17--02:22: _BSOD error 0x000000...
- 03/11/17--13:08: _atikmdag.sys error ...
- 03/11/17--22:58: _Random BSOD in neti...
- 03/12/17--09:17: _Win 7 Pro x64 BSOD,...
- 03/12/17--11:57: _Freeze Crash/Freeze...
- 03/14/17--03:44: _Random bluescreen o...
- 03/14/17--13:39: _BSOD after sharing ...
- 03/15/17--10:34: _Multiple BSOD's and...
- 03/15/17--13:34: _BSOD during the nig...
- 03/15/17--16:35: _Solved BSOD BCCode:...
- 03/15/17--18:14: _BSOD Randomly every...
- 03/16/17--06:57: _Bsod MEMORY_MANAGEM...
- 03/07/17--05:00: BSOD - "Probably caused by : Rt64win7.sys ( Rt64win7+1dd7e )"
- 03/07/17--15:30: BSOD - hal.dll+12a3b, ntoskrnl.exe+189baf, pci.sys+9bcf - help?
- 03/07/17--15:40: BSOD on a newly installed Windows 7.
- 03/07/17--18:11: BSOD on several occasions within the past week (report included).
- 03/08/17--06:55: BSOD after clean w10 installtion-"UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION"
- 03/08/17--15:00: BSOD exception 0xc0000005 at win32k!NtUserEnumDisplayDevices+8b
- 03/09/17--08:37: BSOD while playing Games (glitches also) ERROR x0124
- 03/10/17--01:12: BSOD - unmountable boot volume error
- 03/11/17--02:22: BSOD error 0x0000003B and mfencbdc.sys
- 03/11/17--13:08: atikmdag.sys error when watching YouTube videos
- 03/11/17--22:58: Random BSOD in netio.sys while streaming through bluetooth
- 03/12/17--09:17: Win 7 Pro x64 BSOD, Locale ID: 1033, BCCode: d1
- 03/12/17--11:57: Freeze Crash/Freeze Auto Restart r/t Hal.dll
- 03/14/17--03:44: Random bluescreen on a new PC.
- 03/14/17--13:39: BSOD after sharing LAN internet with PI zero (dmp included)
- 03/15/17--10:34: Multiple BSOD's and PC Crashes
- 03/15/17--13:34: BSOD during the night using Photoshop and Chrome
- 03/15/17--18:14: BSOD Randomly every morning i turn on computer
- 03/16/17--06:57: Bsod MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error code: 0x0000001a
I have been experiencing BSODs overnight, while logged off. I installed WINDBG, and got the following crash dump. Also, I downloaded all of the symbol files, and pointed WINDBG to the location, but I am getting symbol file errors, as shown.
After WINDBG noted that it was likely Rt64win7.sys causing the problem, I installed a new set of drivers from Realtek. No dice. Thanks for any...
I'm perplexed. My custom built rig, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 keeps BSODing. I didn't change a thing. :sarc:
Here's a link to the dump files. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2544555/MATT-PC-Tue_03_07_2017_131606_35.zip
PC Specs from CPUZ: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4000.96 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR (http://valid.x86.fr/6vrmy5)
Here's what BlueScreenView shows me... hal.dll+12a3b,...
I'm experiencing BSOD on a newly installed Windows 7. This is happening at startup, BSOD is lasting only a fraction of a second so I can't get a better look at it. I'm not able to get into it. This only started happening when I turned on the PC today, before that it was running fine, all I can remember is I installed Adobe Reader DC. I'm unable to do startup repair. Windows installation CD is...
This happened randomly a few times in the past week. At first I suspected the video card, then the power supply (which is new). But now that I am looking at this report, I am not sure. I have the .dmp file, but don't know what to do with it
Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category
Error 2017-03-07 8:21:31 PM ...
i got a Lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370 with core -m CPU, Liteon L8H-256v2g SSD after a clean windows 10 -genuine installation, UEFI.
i installed it cause there where BSODs before and though it may be because of corrupted file system.
now i think its the SSD drive but the tools i check it with say its all good (SSD LIFE and CrystalDiskMark3).
I DID ran an Memtest v5 for at least 17 hourse and it...
Twice in the past day my Thinkpad P50 has crashed with an exception 0xc0000005 at win32k!NtUserEnumDisplayDevices+8b. I've had this machine since 6/2016 and this is the first time I've had this problem. An Intel display update was made on 2/2/17. An Intel graphics driver update failed a few months ago and I let it go. I used a Dell 3007 monitor through the displayport for a few weeks five...
Dropbox - CHRIS-PC-09_03_2017_131748,80.zip (https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6e1x40my7uuslb/CHRIS-PC-09_03_2017_131748%2C80.zip?dl=0)
Windows 7 64 bits Home edition
Ati Radeon HD 7750, driver updated (17.2.1 version)
AMD Athlon II x2 250
Been playing skyrim for more than 2 years and I've no issues. But recently it started to show graphical glitches: ...
Hello, i've been stuck on a startup issue for a few hours and cant find a solution after researching my problem online.
I was in the process of patching my League of Legends client when I clicked on an image on the patch notes, which froze all of my windows and windows explorer. ctrl+alt+del didn't respond and neither did the task manager shortcut. I was only able to move my mouse and alt tab...
I'm having BSOD issues recently.
I bought a new RAM for my laptop (DDR3, 1333, 4GB). My laptop has just been recovered from the lenovo recovery CDs so it has been installing a lot of updates recently. 2 days after I installed the new RAM, the laptop starts to have BSOD. Then I found out that it still has BSOD even if I change back to only use the old RAM.
I will upload a photo of my...
Whenever I watch YouTube videos there is a chance I will get a BSOD. It doesn't happen every time, but it does occur about once a day. So far, this has ONLY happened while playing YouTube videos. All of the info below was acquired using Blue Screen View.
This is the dump from the last crash:
Dump File: 031117-27596-01.dmp
Crash Time: 3/11/2017 9:54:59 AM
Bug Check String:...
I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
I am randomly getting a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL that is pointing to the netio.sys driver.
This randomly happens when I have Foobar2000 streaming audio through a 4.0 bluetooth dongle at night when no one is sitting at the computer. I am not certain if the music is still streaming when this blue screen happens.
Here are some of the things I...
I'm not able to able to reproduce the issue consistently, so it's a little hard to say what the root cause is without this forum's assistance in reviewing the dmp files.
Specs are below:
OS: Win 7 Pro x64
cpu: L9400 @ 1.87GHz
Any help would be greatly appreciated. DM Log Collector output attached. Thanks!
Only within the past week & a 1/2 that I have started to experience freeze crashes on the laptop. It usually only happens with online games/ YouTube/ or using MPC-HC for movies. I also use it for work and have to use Citrix.
I updated my Flash player but still the freeze crashes with the latest one being last night but interestingly the BSV pgm didn't capture it that time this...
I've self-assembled about 10-15 PC for coworkers and suddenly one of the computers started to fail.
I was using Clonezilla and a couple of times I could not restore the image I created correctly (thought it was the USB drive). At the end I managed to restore it successfully and entered Windows.
Installed some ordinary programs and suddenly it started giving me blue screens of death and I...
as the title says as soon as i try to share my connection with my pi zero, my computer BSOD.
now, it has worked before and i dont know what changed. Ive gathered that it is most likely a driver issue but i dont know how to analyze the dump.
Thanks for any help!
031517-7784-01.dmp - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4eQSq7Rul5iQ29MQWRDLVFITVk)
I have recently started having a number of blue screens, seemingly at random. Most of the time, my computer isn't even in active use when it happens. PC is quite new so this makes me doubt it's hardware, however I'm sure the dumps will confirm?
I have attached some dump files that my computer generated. Thank you to anyone willing to help.
I have been noticing that my computer has been doing a BSOD during the night when I am sleeping. I normally leave many softwares open. Such as Chrome with many tabs open, Photoshop with many heavy images open, 3dsMax and maybe Maya.
If I shut down Photoshop and leave Chrome open it seems to not crash.
If I shut down Chrome and leave Photoshop open it seems to not crash.
More recently I...
BSOD Randomly every morning i turn on computer.
I had been having problems with multiple BSOD for all the past year.
Mostly it was the error of the title ( but sometime it was other types i can't remember now ).
I always thought it was just win 10 that wasn't not yet stable compared to the seven. So after a clean install of win 7 for test purpouse ( i've also tried with a linux live to check hardware ), yesterday i've got other...