- RSS Channel Showcase 3316557
- RSS Channel Showcase 3712326
- RSS Channel Showcase 7906441
- RSS Channel Showcase 1133944
Articles on this Page
- 11/02/16--10:24: _BSOD occasionally, ...
- 11/02/16--12:29: _BSOD playing using ...
- 11/03/16--17:08: _BSOD During Diablo ...
- 11/04/16--05:32: _BSOD when connectin...
- 11/04/16--17:23: _BSOD after installi...
- 11/05/16--11:36: _Computer randomly s...
- 11/05/16--11:56: _Computer freezing w...
- 11/05/16--18:50: _BSOD while playing ...
- 11/05/16--20:01: _Not a BSOD but rath...
- 11/05/16--21:57: _Win 7 x64 Crash on ...
- 11/06/16--02:20: _BSOD/Freeze and buz...
- 11/06/16--10:00: _Frequent BSOD with ...
- 11/07/16--04:42: _BSOD when started r...
- 11/07/16--09:57: _BSOD during wifi us...
- 11/07/16--09:57: _System Randomly Reb...
- 11/08/16--05:06: _Black Screen Lockup...
- 11/10/16--03:34: _Error 0x00000050
- 11/10/16--14:33: _BSOD on startup - 0...
- 11/10/16--16:06: _Random BSOD Death -...
- 11/11/16--10:37: _Event 7043 Group Po...
- 11/02/16--10:24: BSOD occasionally, BCCODE 124, often while tabbed out of games
- 11/02/16--12:29: BSOD playing using ccc, atikmdag.sys
- 11/03/16--17:08: BSOD During Diablo 3 and YouTube
- 11/04/16--05:32: BSOD when connecting EV3 Robot to pc and sharing internet connection
- 11/04/16--17:23: BSOD after installing COD4 remastered. atikmpag.sys
- 11/05/16--11:36: Computer randomly shuts down with no warning at all
- 11/05/16--11:56: Computer freezing with the cursor fixed on the screen
- 11/05/16--18:50: BSOD while playing games, multiple errors
- 11/05/16--20:01: Not a BSOD but rather annoying "Out of Memory"
- 11/05/16--21:57: Win 7 x64 Crash on boot
- 11/06/16--02:20: BSOD/Freeze and buzz when under heavy use
- 11/06/16--10:00: Frequent BSOD with ks.sys error
- 11/07/16--04:42: BSOD when started running an MP4 file
- 11/07/16--09:57: BSOD during wifi usage and only with certain access points
- 11/07/16--09:57: System Randomly Reboots - On Screen Saver Mode
- 11/08/16--05:06: Black Screen Lockup ONLY when Gaming
- 11/10/16--03:34: Error 0x00000050
- 11/10/16--14:33: BSOD on startup - 0x00000050 and 0x000000C2
- 11/10/16--16:06: Random BSOD Death - New Build
- 11/11/16--10:37: Event 7043 Group Policy
I've had few BSODs in the last days and I am not sure where its from. Maybe you guys could have a look. I have the feeling they often happen while being tabbed out of games. My drivers should be all up to date since I reinstalled Windows 2 months ago. And the frequently changing ones like graphics drivers are updated regularly.
Hope you guys can help me.
1 second uploading teh...
OS: Windows 7 Pro x64
Intel: Intel graphics HD 3000
AMD: AMD Radeon HD 7500M/7600M series
I have been playing games using my intel graphics hd 3000 without any problems. But I decided to use my amd graphics card since my games are lagging now and each time i get bsod atikmdag.sys and after that when booting i get the same bsod unless i untick switchable graphics in BIOS settings.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Extra information about the problem
as stated in the Title, i am trying to connect a Lego Mindstorms EV3 Brick to my pc that is running a custom linux-based OS (Getting Started with ev3dev (http://www.ev3dev.org/docs/getting-started/)). I can connect it via USB just fine, it detects it as a wired connection as its supposed to.
Now, to do what i want to do with my robot, i need to share my internet connection. The...
I downloaded and installed COD4 earlier and when I went to play, my computer decided to BSOD :cry: Now no matter what game I play, my computer is BSODing. can anyone please tell me where to look to try and resolve this issue?
I was working on my computer with various programs open (arcmap, arccatalog, google chrome, outlook) when my computer screen suddenly when black and went straight to bios and got to the "start windows normally" screen. This happened when I was trying to print a document wirelessly to my printer and the computer just shutdown.
I am experiencing the problem from past one month or so.My pc just freezes randomly sometimes with a buzzing sound from the speaker and sometimes with no sound but the cursor stays fixed on the screen in both cases.When it happens nothing works i.e keystrokes don't have any effect,mouse pointer doesn't move,just nothing.Any moving thing just freezes , if there is a progress bar...
Hello, I'm running windows 7 on my ssd, getting a BSOD while playing games, it has happened while playing more than one game I believe. I've also got an hdd installed, which was where the OS was originally before I had an SSD. I had the same problem with the HDD.
As of late I've been getting some annoying errors with trying to start Visual Studio and Windows Media player as well. Sometimes, and this happens everyday, I will try to launch VS and I get this weird error saying "Out of memory". Not only that, but Media Player is also showing the same issue as well; except it will say "server execution failed". I tried doing this...
Win 7 x64 Home Premium running on a custom built pc -
When booting up it freezes when reaching the swirling windows logo. Restarting and choosing the boot normally instead of the suggested repair mode launches windows normally. At a loss as to why. I saw a thread from 2012 that seemed to have the same issue so I got the error info as per the directions given there. I have attached what i think...
This issue seems to come and go. Sometimes it lasts for a long time before leaving for a long time. Generally it happens when the computer is under heavy load but it also occasionally happens when watching videos. Eventviewer never highlighted anything in particular except for me manually turning the computer off when it locks up.
I'm fairly certain it is related to software. I've run plenty...
Hi everyone, I've been getting a lot of BSODs recently. They've all been something related to ks.sys so far. They happen when I'm doing just about anything, but most of them happened when I was watching videos. I've attached the dmlog files below.
PC crashed the moment I started a MP4 video of whs Vimeo tutorial.
- PC immediately restarted itself
-> I selected to restart in normal mode
-> Windows showed an alert regarding a log file
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
I am an IT support analyst for a law firm, and a user of mine runs into frequent BSOD's when connecting to his home wifi network. This has been an ongoing issue for him, despite driver updates from Lenovo. The last occurrence was caused by a BAD_POOL_HEADER @ dnelwf64.sys which through my research led me to think it was related to the Citrix DNE LightWeight Filter Driver, which...
System Randomly Reboots - On Screen Saver Mode - not really sure what going on if you can look my files and see if there may be a driver problem are not.
I am using the following machine with all of the stock hardware:
Access Denied (http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/pcs/NP-RF510-S02US-specs)
-exception is that the stock chipset was replaced due to a malfunction
I have been experiencing the following problem for some time:
When playing computer games the screen will go black and the computer will lock up....
So today when I came back home from school and started my computer the Blue Screen of death keeps appearing when windows is booting. It goes untill some of my programs begin to start for example righ after steam starts, then it crashes.
This are the errors I recive and if someone could help ASAP it would be great.
I kinda need the computer for this weekend so if i don;t get an answer today,...
Started getting the 0x0000050 a few days ago. It would only appear on startup. Would restart the computer and system works normally. Ran memory (memtest) and no issues.
Reboot the computer this afternoon now getting a BSOD with 0x000000C2
I followed this link and created and attached the file.
I just made a new PC and I was just browsing the internet and received a BSOD. I am attaching the dmp file hopefully that helps. Also here is the log from event viewer.
Log Name: System
Date: 11/10/2016 6:35:52 PM
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
I noticed when I turned my computer on this morning that this event occurred last night while I was shutting down my computer. Event 7043 The group policy client service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control.
This is the first time I've come across this error. I have shut the computer off and restarted and have not been able to duplicate this event. Any idea what...