- RSS Channel Showcase 2683803
- RSS Channel Showcase 2015557
- RSS Channel Showcase 1886964
- RSS Channel Showcase 5942767
Articles on this Page
- 10/27/16--14:12: _Blue Screen of Death
- 10/27/16--14:43: _Random crashes duri...
- 10/28/16--16:43: _Solved XFX R9 290 B...
- 10/28/16--20:40: _BSOD 0x07A usually ...
- 10/29/16--01:04: _BSOD after about an...
- 10/29/16--03:23: _Dire need of help, ...
- 10/29/16--06:02: _BSOD Memory_Managem...
- 10/30/16--03:44: _BSOD while playing ...
- 10/30/16--14:12: _BSOD while playing ...
- 10/31/16--01:12: _BSOD | BCCode:1e, L...
- 10/31/16--03:20: _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQ...
- 10/31/16--10:24: _BSOD when i playing...
- 10/31/16--15:12: _BSOD 0X7A KERNEL_DA...
- 10/31/16--17:20: _wmi event 10
- 10/31/16--23:50: _BSOD 0x00000124, Ha...
- 11/01/16--02:11: _BSOD after computer...
- 11/01/16--05:51: _BSOD - REFERENCE BY...
- 11/01/16--06:44: _BSOD - Randomly
- 11/01/16--07:09: _VAIO BSOD soon afte...
- 11/01/16--11:22: _Windows 7 Professi ...
- 10/27/16--14:12: Blue Screen of Death
- 10/27/16--14:43: Random crashes during heavy games
- 10/28/16--16:43: Solved XFX R9 290 BSOD (amdkmdap.sys)
- 10/28/16--20:40: BSOD 0x07A usually when I'm not at the PC
- 10/29/16--01:04: BSOD after about an hour of use, Bug Code 0x00000124
- 10/29/16--03:23: Dire need of help, ive created a monster.
- 10/29/16--06:02: BSOD Memory_Management 0x01a usually when waking from sleep
- 10/30/16--14:12: BSOD while playing Enderal, unsure of what type of BSOD it is.
- 10/31/16--01:12: BSOD | BCCode:1e, Locale ID:3081, BCP1-BCP4: 0000000000000000
- 10/31/16--03:20: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 7 x64
- 10/31/16--10:24: BSOD when i playing games
- 10/31/16--15:12: BSOD 0X7A KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR ataport.sys error
- 10/31/16--17:20: wmi event 10
- 10/31/16--23:50: BSOD 0x00000124, Happens during gaming
- 11/01/16--02:11: BSOD after computer barely booted up
- 11/01/16--05:51: BSOD - REFERENCE BY POINTER - Randomly Occurring
- 11/01/16--06:44: BSOD - Randomly
- 11/01/16--07:09: VAIO BSOD soon after booting W7: ntoskrnl.exe
- 11/01/16--11:22: Windows 7 Professi x64 ntoskrnl.exe BSOD errors
Hello experts. I'm not sure if anyone here will know or not, but hopefully someone can give me a point in the right direction.
I got a new 8GB RAM chip a few days ago for my ThinkPad. I found it on Amazon. I know this is the right one for my machine (T430). After I popped the chip in, I've been seeing the Blue Screen of Death about 2x per day. I don't know what to do to prevent these...
My WhoCrashed program is showing me the crashes are BSOD's, I included the analysis in the attachments. WhoCrashed told me that atikmpag.sys is messing up a lot.
I MAINLY get these crashes during the Sims 2 (never had an issue like that on my old laptop, this computer is 2 years old), and sometimes when I watch anime online. Just had my first crash during The Walking Dead game in the 20 hours...
I've tried using the DDU and reinstall different drivers, both normally through the program and update driver using the device management. It was working before but all the sudden it just started crashing a few days ago. When I'm doing something more video intensive stuff, playing games or watching videos, it would start flickering and crash. Sometimes it would recover successfully error,...
Average about 1-2 times per week. 95% of the time I'm away from the PC when it happens. No pattern that I've been able to detect.
I've run a memory test.
My computer dies intermittently ("randomly", as some might say) while doing menial tasks such as surfing the web, or unzipping a file, or even while i'm away from my computer while not running any programs.
All of this started after simply installing a Noctua air cooler.
The full error code is: 0x00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`071e5028 00000000`bf800000 00000000`00000124
I have read...
So ill just start at the beginning. I was having issues with my computer so i system restored. Turns out i restored to about 4 years ago on a backup restore point. Well after it completed my computer was botched. Couldnt connect, couldnt update drivers or troubleshoot. So i made a terrible choice and i set my recovery partition to active to try and fsctory reset through my recivery partition, now...
First time poster here really help someone can help.
Getting memory_management BSODs intermittently, usually when waking computer from sleep and usually several days or even weeks apart. The computer is on 24/7 except for going to sleep once each day for several hours.
These BSODs have evolved from other problems and followed me across OS's although in a different form so to avoid...
Hello im new here and this is my first post.
Im getting a BSOD but only while my ram memory modules is at XMP (profile1) 2400mhz if i select (profile2) 2133mhz then its not happening and i really want to know why its happening cause my MB and CPU supports the ram at that speed. Sometime im trying to change TRP, TRCD, TRAS and getting like a more time while playing or browsing net till i get...
Hello, within this past week I have had four BSOD. During each of these BSOD I was playing a Skyrim overhaul called "Enderal". I have played this game in the past without any BSOD problems, so I am not sure if it is related to the game or not(it could just be a coincidence).
If it is not related to the game I am playing, I am quite sure it will be CPU related. I learned recently that for the...
I've been getting this BSOD more and more frequently lately and as it's university crunch time I thought it was time to try and fix it before all hell breaks loose.
I think it could be USB driver connected, but I'm not sure how I would go about rectifying that or what the problem drivers are specifically.
Let me know if there's anything else I need to provide to help...
Happening at random. Everything is up to date, drivers, windows updates etc. This is a brand new machine that I've had for about 2 months. I have previously had a virus (SystemWin.exe/PsP2Clnt.exe) but have cleaned them to the best of my ability; I do think that I might require a clean install but I REALLY don't want to do that so this is kind of my last resort. I've ran the windows memory test...
Hello. I just received my first BSOD on my brand new pc which is just 10 months old. I build this myself. It is running window 10 pro. I'm not sure what happen but today I received a few BSOD. The first BSOD stated "driver overran stack buffer". After I restarted my pc. I run my same game, which is League of Legends, and my pc hang and I need to manually restart it. It happen about twice and...
*** STOP: 0x0000007A (0xC043F638, 0xC0000185, Ox5F948860, 0x87EC79CE)
*** ataport.sys - Adress 87EC79CE base at 87EAF000, DateStamp 51fef603
It's happening all the time, and I don't know why. The BSOD cames all the time, so I don't know the source of the problem. Thank for the help.
This is the only error I now have on startup. wmi event 10 //./root/cimv2 error 0x80041003.
Does this error matter? I have seen the Microsoft script to run, but when I select the script I end up with
the whole page in notepad, do not really know what I am doing with this one.:D
It happened while I was playing FF14 and Overwatch. On the 2nd monitor I have open usually a youtube video playing. The cooling in my computer is not great and maintains itself during gaming around 60 degrees Celsius while gaming, 20 degrees idle otherwise. The BSOD is becoming more frequent.
I attached 2 mini dump files since I may have turned off the computer before it finished on the last...
Hello. My isssue started a week ago when suddenly one morning the computer won't boot up. I checked the cables inside, reset the BIOS by getting out the battery and after a few restarts it began to boot up. This morning same thing happened again. The computer won't boot up. I check the cables, make sure they are well placed, I reset the BIOS again and after a few restarts and recheckings the...
Getting these new BSOD errors throughout the day:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
As the title states, I receive this a few times daily. Not sure where or how to diagnose:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
I have just been trying to get an old VAIO VGC-V3S up and running for a family member to use but I am experiencing the BSOD soon after booting into Windows 7.
I have looked for the .dmp files and opened them with BlueScreenView which tells me the cause was ntoskrnl.exe and I have also uploaded those here for you to see more detail.
I believe that the os kernel indicates a RAM...
Sorry for my language.
I've have BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and system restarting and when computer turn on everything repeating.
I tried (safe mode working):
1. Uninstal the last programs.
2. Restore windows in to tree day's ago.