- RSS Channel Showcase 4114041
- RSS Channel Showcase 7519348
- RSS Channel Showcase 4884095
- RSS Channel Showcase 5015302
Articles on this Page
- 11/11/16--16:32: _BSOD while streamin...
- 11/11/16--19:55: _BSOD at random time...
- 11/12/16--11:01: _Bsod and Freezing
- 11/12/16--11:57: _Random BSOD while c...
- 11/12/16--21:57: _BSOD Attempt to res...
- 11/13/16--05:23: _BSOD after playing ...
- 11/13/16--09:22: _Multiple BSODs for ...
- 11/14/16--03:34: _BSOD playing WoW/Wa...
- 11/14/16--06:15: _BSOD/ Black Screen ...
- 11/14/16--09:08: _BSOD playing Flash ...
- 11/15/16--13:55: _just got a blue scr...
- 11/15/16--21:17: _Lenovo T440s, multi...
- 11/15/16--22:05: _atikmdag.sys STOP 0...
- 11/16/16--11:00: _BSOD/Freeze during ...
- 11/16/16--11:16: _BSOD 0x00000101 thi...
- 11/17/16--04:02: _BSOD BCCode 124
- 11/18/16--05:58: _BSOD after HD faili...
- 11/18/16--16:18: _BSOD booting from s...
- 11/19/16--02:06: _BSOD with Windows M...
- 11/19/16--10:37: _BSOD playing Rocket...
- 11/11/16--16:32: BSOD while streaming wow with obs
- 11/11/16--19:55: BSOD at random times..even during startup
- 11/12/16--11:01: Bsod and Freezing
- 11/12/16--11:57: Random BSOD while computer was idle
- 11/13/16--05:23: BSOD after playing videos from youtube etc(IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
- 11/13/16--09:22: Multiple BSODs for about a week after updating various programs
- 11/14/16--06:15: BSOD/ Black Screen about once a day, normal use, no gaming.
- 11/14/16--09:08: BSOD playing Flash based game
- 11/15/16--13:55: just got a blue screen.
- 11/15/16--21:17: Lenovo T440s, multiple BSODs. Hardware replaced but BSODs continue
- 11/15/16--22:05: atikmdag.sys STOP 0x00000050 BSOD
- 11/16/16--11:00: BSOD/Freeze during random occassions of computer use
- 11/16/16--11:16: BSOD 0x00000101 this error is very ramdom
- 11/17/16--04:02: BSOD BCCode 124
- 11/18/16--05:58: BSOD after HD failing/replacing
- 11/18/16--16:18: BSOD booting from sleep mode new GTX 1070
- 11/19/16--02:06: BSOD with Windows Media Centre - atikmdag
- 11/19/16--10:37: BSOD playing Rocket League atikmpag.sys
yo, getting bsod somewhat frequently when I stream/render video ...
2 y old pc(gpu older) .. fresh system(on ssd) .. using g3258 which I ocd to 4ghz on stock fan .. everything was working fine untill like 2 months ago when the bsod started ... changed the cpu back to 3.2 but didn't help ... downloaded coretemp to watch if the cpu temperatures aren't getting too high, but they are not, so I have...
sorry for the lack of grammatical effort put into this, I'm not sure when i'll get a BSOD again :(
This problem started occuring around August/September of this year, nothing new installed, no virus seems to be causing this either.
I've been using WinDBG to try to figure this out, and I can't seem to find any luck:
Ive had built a computer that had windows 8.1 pro but after a while it started freezing up on me no Bsod just freeze and if there was audio it would also freeze not stop. So i though it was just a bad installation or disk.
so i installed on another disk... same problem i then got a windows 7 Ultimate license and installed it the same happened, until recently it happened again, but with a Bosd...
I'm not sure what is the cause of it as I stepped away to do some cleaning and noticed my PC restarted and I apparently bsod when I saw the error. Typically I can figure it out BlueScreenView but this time it's giving me ntoskrnl.exe so that didn't really help much. Only relevent information I can think of is I didn't have any crashes previously but yesterday I did some windows updates.
This error has been occurring randomly over the past 1 year++. It's so frustrating whenever my desktop crashes while I'm gaming. i did a clean reinstallation of my amd drivers with DDU, but i'm still getting the same bsod. I want to find out if it's the graphic card problem or a software problem. PLS HELP!!!!! thanks ALOT:cry::cry::cry:
Constant BSODS from time to time after playing a video or during a video. Sometimes randomly BSOD out of nowhere too :/ .
Hi. I've had some computer trouble recently(past couple weeks, fan issue, a data backup service not reverting ownership of files so I had to comb through my computer myself, lots of things) and I thought it might be a good idea to update some things.
I was annoyed about convenience and used the third party Ninite updater to try and update a lot of things at once on November 7th.
Hello, I'm running Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit on my HDD, I am getting frequent BSOD while playing games, watching and downloading videos. There are multiple different errors and the errors are the not same. I am getting errors:
(1) 0x00000019 - BAD_POOL_HEADER
(2) 0x0000001e - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
(3) 0x0000003b - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
(4) 0x00000116 - No bug check...
Hello --- I have a Win7 x64 system, custom built, which recently has stopped responding. I'll go into my office and find that it's still on, but I have nothing showing up on my screen and I have to restart. The whole system is about two years old with little to no modifications since then. I did have to replace the CPU fan last week, but these problems started a couple of months ago.
Hi. I am expert in maintaining my system performance and security issues. From few days I am having BSOD while playing Flashed based game in Firefox 49.0.2. This is 2nd time it crashed. My system is high-end gaming PC so there is no resource issue I believe. Please I need an expert to look it into this issue. I will be very thankful to him. Package attached.
i just got a blue screen and i don't have a clue on what is the reason, can some one look at the screenshot and help me resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance for any advice.
The BDODs appear to be of multiple types.
Motherboard, RAM, wireless card and SSD were all replaced in early October and system completely reinstalled but BSODs continue. They are more likely to occur 1-2 min after waking from sleep, but recently also occurred when the system is just sitting.
System details below
Windows 7 professional SP1, x64
ive been having this bsod when im playing in full screen mode. i tried several troubleshoot 1. expanding atikmdag.sy_ 2. uninstalling amd drivers and installing a new one. 3. clean install ( i just reformatted my pc) but still i get this problem after 10-30min onf playing full screen. i dont know what else to do so please help me. i uploaded the file from dm collector.
I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but i'll give it a shot. The crashes have been going on for more than a couple of months and it's starting to get really annoying. I can't really pinpoint what it is either because sometimes ill get a BSOD, sometimes my monitor will just go black and the PC restarts itself, and sometimes the PC just outright freezes forever and...
Hi, since my nvidia 740 died, my pc started with this error randomly, after my graphic card died I format my pc and this continues happened and is very annoying. what is te cause of it?
Been having issues with BSOD here is the info:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 10241
Additional information about the problem:
So as of last Friday, My computer here started giving a BSOD and then gave hdd failure to backup all files.
So i went and bought a new HDD and cloned the drive over and got rid of the old one. Error is now gone.
But now i am getting a BSOD 1-2 times a day on the computer. It is a small business computer.
Windows 7 home 32 bit
I have attached a Your BSOD scan zip file.
Just got the GTX 1070 MSI and now it crashes on waking up. The first time it actually showed a screen citing low fan speed. Just want to make sure it is indeed the problem. Thanks guys
I've been using WMC PC as my sole source of TV for approx. 11 yrs. I've had the occasional BSOD with the various PCs I've built and just accepted it. My current build has been generally stable but the random BSOD once or twice a month remains. With it happening twice today I thought I would seek expert help.
Have a couple of zip files, tonight's and one from January.
Hello, sorry to bother you.
I'm having BSODs when playing Rocket League. They were fairly random but have lately become rather consistent with starting a match.
Now I have read the thread on posting procedure however the program it requests to run returns an error "Unable to complete the operation""access is denied" on the zipping file to desktop function, and the zip file created my...