- RSS Channel Showcase 2263341
- RSS Channel Showcase 8430365
- RSS Channel Showcase 1288810
- RSS Channel Showcase 2901449
Articles on this Page
- 09/07/16--01:50: _BSOD playing League...
- 09/07/16--03:48: _BSOD while playing ...
- 09/07/16--11:52: _new build. windows ...
- 09/07/16--14:40: _BSOD While Computer...
- 09/07/16--19:37: _BSODs while watchin...
- 09/08/16--07:32: _W7 Pro x64, BSODs h...
- 09/08/16--09:38: _Solved BSOD after l...
- 09/08/16--16:04: _BSOD only when I'm ...
- 09/08/16--19:23: _BSOD with online vi...
- 09/08/16--19:28: _BSoD when playing P...
- 09/08/16--22:27: _Windows Starts Blac...
- 09/09/16--01:54: _HELP PLEASE (follow...
- 09/09/16--02:13: _Explorer crashes, o...
- 09/09/16--08:44: _Crash/BSOD while id...
- 09/09/16--08:59: _BSOD File- Believe ...
- 09/09/16--11:44: _BSOD While download...
- 09/09/16--12:06: _BSODS at random, no...
- 09/09/16--17:04: _BSOD daily.
- 09/09/16--21:59: _Bsod Help *While pl...
- 09/10/16--10:31: _BSOD when computers...
- 09/07/16--01:50: BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode f4
- 09/07/16--03:48: BSOD while playing games
- 09/07/16--14:40: BSOD While Computer Running
- 09/07/16--19:37: BSODs while watching online videos [like youtube for example]
- 09/08/16--07:32: W7 Pro x64, BSODs happens pretty often
- 09/08/16--16:04: BSOD only when I'm doing CS stuff (0x0000007f)
- 09/08/16--19:23: BSOD with online videos or windows image viewer
- 09/08/16--19:28: BSoD when playing Path of Exiles - Error 0x50
- 09/08/16--22:27: Windows Starts Black Screen With Cursor
- 09/09/16--01:54: HELP PLEASE (followed all instructions)
- 09/09/16--02:13: Explorer crashes, ocassional Bsod, and other errors
- 09/09/16--08:44: Crash/BSOD while idle and out of house
- 09/09/16--08:59: BSOD File- Believe NTFS related
- 09/09/16--11:44: BSOD While download or playing or watching movies
- 09/09/16--12:06: BSODS at random, no obvious cause. hal.dll / ntoskrnl.exe / pci.sys
- 09/09/16--17:04: BSOD daily.
- 09/09/16--21:59: Bsod Help *While playing Rust crash*
- 09/10/16--10:31: BSOD when computers idles for a long time 0x0000001e
I recently bought a new hard drive to replace my old one and did an installation with the Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 disk which came with the computer from PC Specialist.
I also used the H81-plus disk to install all the drivers for the motherboard.
Then installed avast antivirus.
I installed league of legends and played the game without any problems for the first few hours. I then...
Hi everyone! So for the past month i have been experiencing BSOD very often(2-3 times a day) and i have no clue why is that. Its happening either while i am playing games or if i have multiple tabs open on the browser.
I was getting a bit frustrated since i don't know what is causing it and started cleaning my computer from viruses and updating all of my drivers. Still no luck with that so i...
Hi I've done a clean install, meticulously installing drivers (manually, via devmgmt) for my *Dell XPS L502x*
Last night, after running like a dream, I returned to a crashed laptop (black screen). chrome had been open...
I've memtested. I've disk-checked. I haven't even underclocked my new build yet - ran GPUCapsViewer with no problems.... MUCH more stable than previously, but still...
Laptop was plugged in and running when the BSOD appeared. Since then ran options windows updates and am in the midst of installing driver updates.
Well l originally thought l had resolved this issue by changing the hardware acceleration settings, but l guess l didnt.. not to mention the fact that this issue l thought only happened with Youtube videos, mainly because my system would BSOD if l watched one.. it happened twice.
however this is the third BSOD l have received in the past few weeks (the first since l changed the above mentioned...
please find attachment.
Note, I have updated Chipset and BIOS drivers after the data have been collected. Also, can't remember which ones exactly, but 6x windows updates got installed (small ones, up to 80MB in total).
Have tried several times to check more, always keep telling there are no updates.
I am running Windows 7 64 bit. I also have used Webroot Secure for a few years.
On 9/3 Windows notified me of updates available - I installed but did not reboot at that time.
I rebooted the system 9/7. After rebooting I saw two programs not normally seen at startup:
SyncIOS (showed connected to a device but was not) and Skype (i remember seeing this in the update)
I closed Sync IOS and...
Good night, guys. I'm going to explain what's happening in my computer.
Absolutely EVERYTHING that I do about CS gives a BSOD. Going to play? BSOD. Installing CS? BSOD on 91%. Repair? BSOD. Uninstall? BSOD. Only when I enter into Safe Mode that I can make everything. But when I return, the BSOD's come back. I don't know what to do. I upload the asked file. Can you help me?
Obs.: I'm not...
Hello community, you have succesfully helped me in the past.
Unfortunately i'm experiencing BSODs while playing certain videos on youtube. I couldn't say that's the cause for sure, because it wont happen everytime.
Yesterday I was viewing an image with the windows image viewer when suddenly COM Surrogate stopped working and then the screen froze and the cpu restarted
About one week ago I've...
My computer has been BSoDing recently.
My graphics card is up to date, and I did a fresh install of it using DDU.
It said something about atikmdag.sys on the BSoD screen.
My windows starts in a black screen with cursor after the logo shows.
Then I've tried System Restore in safe mode but it says that you need to run CHKDSK.
But when I run CHKDSK when reboot it says " CHKDSK cannot due to recently installed software".
If I run CHKDSK in CMD with this command "chkdsk /f /r", it says "CHKDSK cannot run because the volume is in use by another process". and I've...
I bluescreen a lot while playing MMOs, my rig is decent help me please x.x
From this monday my laptop becane a great pain in the butt. At first, windows explorer started freezing and crashing after 20 min of using the computer, i will either restart the computer or wait for explorer to restart( usually i have to restart it manually) this night i tried to scan my latop with malwarebytea, which found a lot of Pups.but afther that, things got even worse. Now i...
I have returned to my house twice now to find my pc has been restarted and crashed. I don't know why it is crashing. Any help figuring this out would be awesome.
Attached is the dump report for a Dell Latitude E6540 Win7 x64 Pro.
The BSOD has happened a couple of times before this but this is the first dump I've gotten.
I've never read a .dmp file before but from what I can tell it's a NTFS issue. The only thing that has changed on the laptop was a new SSD installed... but the BSODs where happening before it was installed so I don't think it is the...
Need help before i upgraded to free windows 10 and after a week i reformat my computer and go back to windows 7 and then after that i always get a random BSOD even while im playing or watching or downloading please help me and my computer is 3 months old.
Of the past week or so, I've had quite a few BSODs, with no obvious cause. I could be playing various games (Star Wars The Old Republic and Lord of the Rings Online being my most frequently used), or just browsing the web in Firefox. Could be watching videos, listening to music, editing text. Could be completely idle. Could happen immediately after a cold boot after hours of cooldown time. ...
Hello, I am having BSOD once or twice a day. I have had issues with Win 10 as well but was told it was because of my motherboard not supporting Win 10. Hope this is a different issue.
everytime i play this game *rust* I get BSOD.
its like clockwork, maybe 45minutes in. ive been watching temperatures and usuage and I cant seem to figure this thing out, any help would be greatly appreciated
I've uploaded the zip file from the program on this forum has created.
I have been getting a bsod when the computer is on and idling for an extended period of time. I left my computer on all night last night. then my computer rebooted at 5:30am.
Ive checked my memory is good, drivers are good.
here is the log.