- RSS Channel Showcase 7146204
- RSS Channel Showcase 8741155
- RSS Channel Showcase 3814202
- RSS Channel Showcase 3996970
Articles on this Page
- 09/10/16--12:17: _BSOD randomly appea...
- 09/10/16--13:11: _BSOD C0000005 While...
- 09/10/16--18:30: _BSOD irql_not_less_...
- 09/11/16--02:31: _Intermittent BSOD -...
- 09/11/16--09:36: _Freez playing The W...
- 09/11/16--15:27: _BSOD (C4) Sometimes...
- 09/11/16--17:09: _BSOD at random
- 09/12/16--02:18: _Machine Check Excep...
- 09/12/16--08:14: _BSOD Random Apps, C...
- 09/12/16--10:29: _Windows 7 minidumps...
- 09/12/16--14:19: _BlueScreen OS Ver...
- 09/12/16--18:51: _Crashing driver alt...
- 09/12/16--21:19: _BSODs during regula...
- 09/13/16--11:02: _Bsod while watching...
- 09/14/16--02:41: _BSOD after System I...
- 09/14/16--09:35: _Solved BSOD playing...
- 09/15/16--01:08: _BSOD playing Blizza...
- 09/15/16--02:13: _I got a BSOD by pla...
- 09/15/16--04:42: _BSOD when using Fac...
- 09/15/16--04:55: _BSOD When away from...
- 09/10/16--12:17: BSOD randomly appears in different programs part II
- 09/10/16--13:11: BSOD C0000005 While gaming and Crashing while idle
- 09/10/16--18:30: BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal While playing League of Legends
- 09/11/16--02:31: Intermittent BSOD - causing PC to restart
- 09/11/16--09:36: Freez playing The Witcher 3, error BCCode: 124
- 09/11/16--15:27: BSOD (C4) Sometimes on loading windows; previously when playing WoW
- 09/11/16--17:09: BSOD at random
- 09/12/16--02:18: Machine Check Exception after BIOS Update (Lenovo ThinkPad)
- 09/12/16--08:14: BSOD Random Apps, Code: 0x116 (VIDEO_TDR_ERROR)
- 09/12/16--10:29: Windows 7 minidumps, crashing during Overwatch.
- 09/12/16--14:19: BlueScreen OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID:1033
- 09/12/16--18:51: Crashing driver alternates between volmgrx.sys and ntoskrnl.exe
- 09/12/16--21:19: BSODs during regular PC use, error 0x000000f4
- 09/13/16--11:02: Bsod while watching video online
- 09/14/16--02:41: BSOD after System Image Restore
- 09/14/16--09:35: Solved BSOD playing Elsword - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 09/15/16--01:08: BSOD playing Blizzard games
- 09/15/16--02:13: I got a BSOD by playing ROBLOX
- 09/15/16--04:42: BSOD when using Facebook / Youtube & Photobucket ??
- 09/15/16--04:55: BSOD When away from computer
alright here is the part 1 of my problem before i used driver verifier,i used and it appeared few BSOD's with different addresses so here is the BSOD log
I have recently upgraded my computer which resulted in the need to do a fresh install of windows. I put on Win 7 Home Prem 64 with all the updates and hot fixes as well as all updated drivers (to my knowledge) for the mobo, gpu, etc.. I am running a Sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX8150, Liquid cooled, dual GTX680 gpus (2gb ea), 16gb (4 sticks) of Corsair (I believe) 1333 DDR3 ram. I have gone into the...
I've been having this problem for quite a time now, and I've yet to actually fix it. A while back I was having issues with my RAM, and I deduced it to being caused by one faulty stick. I originally had 64gb of 1866, all of the same model of course. I'm now using only 4 sticks of the 8 and that fixed that problem.
More recently I've been encountering the same problem and I've done the whole...
Writing this post to find an answer to BSOD error in my PC. I have windows 7 in my PC(this was re-installed around 1.5 months back).
* I have been facing intermittent BSOD's in my PC since last 2 weeks. *
I have tried verifying the dump file using BlueScreenViewer & the driver causing this looks to be ntoskrnl.exe. The error is "Critical_Object_Termination" & error code -...
I have freez 10min after start The Witcher 3, no over heating. I try another GPU (amd 7950) and it is fine. I try memtest, intel extreme tunning utility, occt, fun mark, heaven but nothing crash, memory test. But when I go play game like The Witcher 3, CSGO, Stronghold 2 i still freez after 10-XX min.
Somebody can help me please?
As the title says, I have been having C4 BSOD screens where allegedly a driver is doing something is shouldn't. This started originally a nearly 2 weeks ago after the launch of the latest WoW expansion "Legion" while playing the game. My computer didn't seem to like the latest NVIDIA driver 372.70, so I tried some earlier drivers which worked for a while. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Attachment 391623 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/391623-bsod-random-vexiil-pc-sun_09_11_2016_190008_47.zip)
New user here. Just updated my laptop, a Lenovo ThinkPad Carbon, to 1.26/1.19 bioses, from the Lenovo website. After the BIOS updated, my PC rebooted and immediately BSODed with 0x0000009C (0x0000000000000006, 0xFFFFF880009EEB30, 0x00000000FE000000, 0x0000000000801136).
I am unable to do anything- system repair, safe mode, etc. I also do not have a CD drive on this machine so no...
My PC is currently haunted by VIDEO_TDR_ERROR bluescreen for a couple of days. Mostly happened when I opened up my Dota 2, Bluestacks or just random timing like watching youtube. I also received errors from the event viewer recently which stated: The description for Event ID 65535 from source STacSV cannot be found.
The following information was included with the event:
Hi, I was wondering if I could have some help here. I am usually okay at diagnosing problems but this is eluding me.
I was playing Overwatch, and it crashed, black screen, and the system rebooted. I get the message below. I started playing again, and after 10 mins, it happened again. It did it 3 times in a row about about 15 - 20 mins of playing.
Problem Event Name: ...
BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033
computer shuts down while running.
Any help would be appreciated.
attached the DM Log Collector zip.
Scanned with avast, trendmicro, malware bytes. Nothing turned up. Ran memtest for 20 passes no errors. These started about a month ago once in awhile and lately it has been happening almost every day.
Help appreciated thanks!
The past few days, I've been going through what can only be described as "BSOD Hell" with 0xF4.
Saturday morning involved waking up to a BSOD. Then I restarted my PC and things were working fine, no further issues until the next morning. Still, I ran a Malwarebytes scan, nothing infected.
Sunday morning and further involved my PC running okay until further BSODs that o the point where they...
Watching a preview on BBC site and it blue screened i think its becoming a hobby of this computers anyway blue screen thingie has been done i also uninstalled and reinstalled mcaffee hope its not that or malware bytes
This morning I did a system image restore from a two week old image resulting in a BSOD quickly after when I was using the pc again.
The BSOD happened after like 10/15 minutes or something.
Had it something to do with updates/drivers? Like an antivirus that was updating in the background?
I really hope if someone would take a look at the zip I included in this post.
It always occurs during the gameplay. Either during the character selection screen (It's a platformer MMO) or sometime after I start walking around. The game freezes for a few seconds, makes noises and then all of a sudden, BSOD pops out.
It doesn't happen when doing anything else, just playing Elsword. Watching videos or playing other games doesn't cause a blue screen. I tried...
Hi i recently upgraded my computer: passed from win32 to win64, had one GB micro 4bg DDR3 bar to 4x G.SKILL RIPJAW 4bg DDR3 for a total of 16bg, had an azus 1bd HDMI card to a PNY 4gb GEFORCE GTX 960. Ever since i got win64 i blue screened a few times at first i thought i was overheating so i replaced the termal paste on the cpu (there was nothing left but dust) and it seemed that physicly...
Okay, i got this BSOD after some months by playing ROBLOX.
The problem is, sometimes it freezes. After some Hours, it gives me a BSOD.
Can someone help me? Do i have to use Task Manager? Do i have to Reset my PC? Help please :cry:
I have no idea why but when I try to use Facebook, Youtube or Photobucket, I get a BSOD, the latest can be seen below:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional information about the problem:
In the last days when I leave my PC on at night, it has a Blue Screen and restarts.
It hadn't done that until now.
I didn't install any new software, or update any drivers, so not sure where this comes from.
Could you please have a look at my data from the DM Log Collector?