- RSS Channel Showcase 6500044
- RSS Channel Showcase 2085321
- RSS Channel Showcase 6360393
- RSS Channel Showcase 2585454
Articles on this Page
- 08/31/16--03:11: _BSOD - ram issue? 0...
- 08/31/16--12:07: _CI.dll page_fault_i...
- 09/01/16--01:13: _BSOD playing Youtub...
- 09/01/16--04:15: _BSOD randomly appea...
- 09/01/16--10:08: _Random BSoDs
- 09/01/16--14:20: _Days of BSOD after ...
- 09/01/16--19:07: _BSOD when start, op...
- 09/02/16--12:38: _ntdll.dll crash on ...
- 09/02/16--17:52: _APPCRASH (KERNELBAS...
- 09/02/16--20:12: _BDOD Error c0000135...
- 09/02/16--22:02: _BSOD error 0x3B (0x...
- 09/03/16--06:02: _BSOD while updating...
- 09/04/16--13:09: _BSOD Unsure what is...
- 09/05/16--11:43: _BSOD on custom buil...
- 09/05/16--13:51: _Bsod on boot
- 09/05/16--19:42: _Multiple Memory_Man...
- 09/06/16--05:30: _BSOD error 0x000000...
- 09/06/16--07:01: _BSOD running Java p...
- 09/06/16--13:16: _Blue Screen of Deat...
- 09/06/16--18:12: _BSOD When Streaming...
- 08/31/16--03:11: BSOD - ram issue? 0x0000000A
- 08/31/16--12:07: CI.dll page_fault_in_nonpaged_area BSOD - Happens when I run a game
- 09/01/16--04:15: BSOD randomly appears in different programs
- 09/01/16--10:08: Random BSoDs
- 09/01/16--14:20: Days of BSOD after dusting PC Most commonly 0x0000001e
- 09/01/16--19:07: BSOD when start, opens in safe mode, error 0x00000116
- 09/02/16--12:38: ntdll.dll crash on exit
- 09/02/16--17:52: APPCRASH (KERNELBASE.dll)
- 09/02/16--22:02: BSOD error 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF88011162AB1...)
- 09/03/16--06:02: BSOD while updating AMD drivers, error 0x00000116
- 09/04/16--13:09: BSOD Unsure what is triggering it. Happens every ~10 minutes
- 09/05/16--11:43: BSOD on custom build. Happens daily
- 09/05/16--13:51: Bsod on boot
- 09/05/16--19:42: Multiple Memory_Management and KMode_Exception_Not_Handled errors
- 09/06/16--05:30: BSOD error 0x00000050 when I click some links in Firefox!
- 09/06/16--07:01: BSOD running Java program, IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
- 09/06/16--13:16: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Random, can't duplicate fail.
- 09/06/16--18:12: BSOD When Streaming with OBS, error 0x00000128
Hello Seven Forums,
I've been having intermittent BSOD's with my custom built PC since January. I get BSOD at any time. Since I have reinstalled Windows 7 a couple times and still get them, I am thinking its a hardware issue, my best guess is a ram issue. I have yet to run memtest86, but will endeavour to do so next. But I thought I would put the issue on here just in case I'm on the wrong...
Here's a link (http://www.filedropper.com/083016-29281-01) to my dump file.
Basic System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
CPU: Intel 2500k
GPU Nvidia 980ti
Basically I get a BSOD if I try to run a few different programs (MSI Afterburner, a video game executable, etc) and I'm not sure what's causing it. I tried to download the windows SDK to view the dump file myself... but that gave...
As in the title, the issue is blue screens occurring during games and watching YouTube videos.
The BSOD having the primary text of;
The two games it happens the most frequently on are (Listed by Frequency):
World of Warcraft
As well as happening while watching Youtube Videos. The issue will happen many times a day, with no real consistency.
I am newcomer here
Few words about my problem,about 10 days ago my pc randomly started shutting down by seeing BSOD,sometimes it shut downs while i open Chrome,sometimes while i playing game,sometimes in different programs,but after few restar attempt problem is doesnt shows up,but once i turn off pc and then turn on it again problem appears.that happens constantly with different BSOD...
For the last 5 or so days I have been experiencing random Blue Screens, the first one I thought it was just random but well, another 4 happened so it's not that random. Anyways, I'll attach the .dmp files and I'd appreciate it if you folks could help me out.
Today I got a sound card I wanted to try out. I never installed anything on a computer before, so I made an extremely rookie mistake of installing it into the wrong slot. I was in such a rush, but I know I should have done some more research before just jumping into it... ugh. For some reason I thought the text was explaining what the above slot is, but I know that's wrong now.
Hey,most of the time when quitting GTA5 i get a error message "GTAV.exe has stopped working" ,now the game is loaded with mods and so far i have done 4 fresh formats for the system and the error still shows up,is there any way i can avoid this error ? thanks.
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Bonjour, j'éprouve des problèmes concernant ce APPCRASH dans 2 de mes logicels.
Premier application : (L'instalateur de Microsoft Word 2010)
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: microsoft-office-2010_1342351887.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 2a425e19
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.23455
I was watching some movie on VLC, and in background I had ran Avira scan for Windows installed drive, ie in my case C drive.
After a prompt for a Potentially unwanted program msg, it says have to quarantine this .DLL file, so I did without almost reading it's name
I know....it's my bad but I know the laptop do not have any virus in it (in my opinion.)
Now I can't boot into Windows, although...
My computer has been running slow after a BSOD that occurred when I was playing Subnautica that happened a few days ago on 8/28/16. My computer suffered from a BSOD a few months ago but I was able to solve it and get it working back to normal. But now I cant seem to figure out this problem. My CPU has been running at a high usage, sometimes 50%+ just sitting idle, going up to 100% watching...
Hi all, recently I tried to update my graphics driver by installing the Catalyst 16.2.1 drivers. But it BSOD while installing the video drivers part. Restarting the laptop also causes that. I tried installing the manufacturer's driver package but the same thing occurred. atikmpag.sys seems to be the cause of it. I've attached the log dump using the dm log collector.
I have been getting BSODs quite frequently and I believe it is either an issue with Drivers or possibly hardware. I need help determining the root cause.
I'll include some information about the situation.
Computer & Specs:
* Dell Inspiron 7559
* GTX 960
* 16 GB Ram
* UHD Screen (4k)
I apologize in advance for being new but I will follow instruction if someone can just help point me in the right direction :)
I have a custom built computer that has been getting random BSOD. They happen everyday. I can boot my computer, then randomly in the first hour it will usually crash. After the crash, the computer works just fine until after I turn it off. I can run it for...
Ok so yesterday I went to boot and had the bsod on every type of boot even safe mode .but I have a clone drive I update every week or so .so I am able to boot from the clone fine ,and even see the other drive .now I ran a virus scan on it and chk disk and still won't boot from it .now I have installed some programs on the original drive since I did a clone so doing a reverse clone won't be a big...
Most of them happened while playing Warframe, some just randomly appeared. Sometimes the whole PC freezes and no response unless I manually restart it, then it doesn't leave any dump files. Asked around for advises, did a memtest with 3 passes, everyone said it seemed like hardware problems, but no one could pin point which pieces of hardware exactly. Help is very much appreciated.
Hello Sevenforums Community :)
Recently I have been getting frequent BSOD when I click some links using *Firefox* but those links are fine in other browsers. I tried to start Firefox in safe mode with disabled plugins and I get the same BSOD. Also I tried to click those links in "Windows Safe Mode with Networking" but I get the same result.
In the attachment are the required files from DM log...
I am receiving a the above BSOD everytime I'm running a Java program we wrote. We believe it's something to do with a keytab file store on my C: drive which allows authentication to a Hadoop cluster. I'm running the exact same code as others, but the only difference is it points to my keytab file which is on my C: drive.
All google results point to an error with disk encryption. We...
BSOD's started again. Can't duplicate fail. Seems to happen more when watching youtube on Chrome, no other programs running. Any help will be appreciated.
I built a computer myself, and for a long time, I was able to do everything just fine, except that my Hard Drive was formatted so I could only use 2 out of 4 TB. So, after re-installing windows, all the updates, and all my programs and games and drivers, everything works fine. However, when I stream any kind of game using OBS Studio, after a certain amount of time I will BSOD. I started by...