- RSS Channel Showcase 8230127
- RSS Channel Showcase 3488904
- RSS Channel Showcase 1640570
- RSS Channel Showcase 1558125
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/16--01:49: _Solved BSOD when wi...
- 08/28/16--04:55: _Solved BSOD at rand...
- 08/28/16--06:40: _BSOD 0x00000024 Ntf...
- 08/28/16--07:46: _BSOD error on wakin...
- 08/28/16--22:02: _Error 0xc0000005 an...
- 08/29/16--02:41: _BSOD While playing ...
- 08/29/16--04:19: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe ...
- 08/29/16--08:58: _BSOD - Raid control...
- 08/29/16--10:34: _Laptop Stucks somet...
- 08/29/16--10:57: _W7 - 0x1A MEMORY_MA...
- 08/29/16--19:49: _Various BSOD every ...
- 08/29/16--20:27: _Multiple BSOD's (Po...
- 08/29/16--23:52: _BSOD - unable to re...
- 08/30/16--04:35: _BSOD at random time...
- 08/30/16--05:00: _BSOD while idle. wd...
- 08/30/16--08:54: _BSOD - random as fa...
- 08/30/16--08:58: _Bsod 000000007
- 08/30/16--09:25: _BSOD - Twice in a d...
- 08/30/16--17:57: _Multiple BSOD 0x000...
- 08/31/16--00:01: _BSOD randomly, but ...
- 08/28/16--01:49: Solved BSOD when windows experience index is calculating
- 08/28/16--04:55: Solved BSOD at random times 2-3 times per day with different errors
- 08/28/16--06:40: BSOD 0x00000024 Ntfs.sys at startup
- 08/28/16--07:46: BSOD error on waking up laptop
- 08/28/16--22:02: Error 0xc0000005 and COM+ Crash Error 80040154
- 08/29/16--02:41: BSOD While playing BF4 and Starwars Battlefront
- 08/29/16--04:19: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 08/29/16--08:58: BSOD - Raid controller software
- 08/29/16--10:34: Laptop Stucks sometimes on startup
- 08/29/16--10:57: W7 - 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
- 08/29/16--19:49: Various BSOD every sec, computer is unusable
- 08/29/16--20:27: Multiple BSOD's (Possible overheat on hardware)
- 08/29/16--23:52: BSOD - unable to recover / repair / reinstall
- 08/30/16--04:35: BSOD at random times, error 0x0000007A
- 08/30/16--05:00: BSOD while idle. wdf01000.sys error
- 08/30/16--08:54: BSOD - random as far as i can see
- 08/30/16--08:58: Bsod 000000007
- 08/30/16--09:25: BSOD - Twice in a day, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
- 08/30/16--17:57: Multiple BSOD 0x0000003b, 0x1000007e, 0x0000001a, 0x00000050
- 08/31/16--00:01: BSOD randomly, but often while using browser/internet
- There is BSOD every time when windows experience index is calculating.
- also "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" error occur just before BSOD
- sometimes "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" error occur while watching youtube.
- issue is relevant to graphic card (GF9600GT) or their driver (I think).
- I did all 3 methods from...
Hey all. I have been getting BSODs everyday for a couple months now. At first, since the BSODs started at around the same time as I received my new motherboard and cpu (MSI PC Mate Z97 + Intel i5-4690K), I thought the BSODs were caused by this new hardware, but I am not certain as I updated drivers around the time too. At the moment the BSODs could be caused by anything.
* Ran memtest...
I've been having 0x00000024 Ntfs.sys BSODs and Bad Pool BSODs at system startup recently. Please help me identify the cause. See DM Log Collector files attached. My system specs are below. Thanks in advance!
I get a BSOD error everytime I start my laptop after sleep or hibernation. Need help.
I used the dm log collector as per the instructions but it created some corrupt file that I can't even open or make it a zip file but I am attaching my minidump files with this post. I hope it helps to figure out the problem if you need anything else just post it in the comments.
My apps crash with error 0xc0000005 and I get COM+ error "Error code 80040154 - Class not registered". How do I fix those errors.
I memtested my memory and found no faulty module.
while playing these games i get random bsod or freezing and i have to hard reset the computer here is the last report and i have attatched the log collecter report
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional information about the problem:
I have been getting BSOD's off and on on this machine for some time. Recently they have been getting more frequent.
Computer passes memtest. I read that this could be bad keyboard cable shorting to ground?
Any help would be appreciated. File attached, let me know if you need anything else.
Hi, I've been having some computer problems, I was going to try CHKDSK but, I heard that doesn't go well with raids. I also heard there's a similar tool in my raid software, but I don't have raid software. Do I have it but, not able to access it?
Here are my specs
Intel core I7 quad core
Asus Z97-A USB 3.1
NVIDIA GEforce 960 (Zotac ver.)
Unknown raid controller ver. I am assuming it's...
Sometimes my Laptop stucks at startup.. After Restart System boots and works fine as usual. I didn't find the exact problem. Can anybody provide me exact solution. Thanks in advance..
My father is having a few issues with BSOD crashes on his computer and (because I live in Cambridge, almost 100 miles from him) I've had to connect remotely via TeamViewer to use the BSOD log collector. These crashes are not mine. I've posted here as a little "log" so I can help him, but also would like some help from you guys if possible.
BSOD dump files are of course included in...
Please help me.
i'm having BSOD one or two per day for over a year now, but today after doing check disk and system currption check. I get various BSOD 10 seconds after boot up. computer is unusable!
I rely on this pc for work please help me, pleas!!!!!!!
I tried uping the voltage of my ram to 1.56 from standard 1.5 but is not helping, also disabled XMP in bios and they run...
I Have an Origin Gaming Computer that just recently underwent possible overheating due to a cooling pump failure.
For the longest time was not even able to reinstall windows because during the install it would BSOD. Updated BIOS and reset CMOS and WALA was able to reinstall windows.
I Purchased new SSD's because I thought the SSD's crashed in Raid 0. Computer is currently running in Safe...
Sorry for the long post! This Windows 7 64/Pro, running in a DELL Inspiron desktop (my spare/backup machine), have suddenly, for no obvious reason, stopped to respond. Well, almost. I am by no means a techy, and even though I've been using computers for over 25 years, THIS is new for me. None of the cures that I know of have worked so far.
Windows seem to start normally, the POST...
Have built this computer for a friend. It's up to date with the latest Windows Updates, have checked all drivers for the latest version (that I could including BIOS and SSD). First time it crashed the owner was working in a Word Document, latest was watching a DVD in Windows Media Player.
It also randomly doesn't recognise the SSD (which is where the...
I'm getting random bsod's on an entire lab full of freshly imaged machines.
They have all of the latest drivers from dell (precisions) and all of the latest windows updates and the most recent bios.
I have attached a pic of the bsod as well as the .dmp file.
Thank you for your help.
Can do whatever game/watch movies sometimes entire day... other times its BSODs a few times in short duration. I swapped gfx card a while ago, needed to do it but was hoping that was cause... guess not.
Same happened when i tried win10 so i went back to win7.
Hoping for some help before i end up buying new computer in spare parts.
Any help appreciated.
Got 3 straight BSOD, can someone please help, I would really appreciate it. Attached file.
Have a user who experienced a couple BSODs in the same day, looking to preemptively identify the problem before it might get worse or interrupt work.
User is on a Dell Latitude E7450 running Win7 Pro 64-bit SP1. I've encountered a few driver issues with these laptops in the past, but am not well versed in identifying the driver creating the issue by using crash logs. Hoping you kind folks can...
First off Thank you for looking at this post. I will begin with some history with this machine. I am Running an Asus N56VZ I will attach all the Specifications for this in a text file. I Keep getting random BSOD as you can see in the title they are random but i have gotten each at least twice. I have read online that first off this laptop has issues with the stock memory that comes...
I am new to this forum and I am looking for assistance with BSOD which happens sometimes every 5-10minutes and sometimes hours apart. I have a feeling that my HDD might be the cause of this because I get random computer freezes from time to time, but want to be sure before I invest in a new HDD. I have an ASUS K55A. Attaching dump files for inspection.