- RSS Channel Showcase 2316194
- RSS Channel Showcase 6807807
- RSS Channel Showcase 4804664
- RSS Channel Showcase 5340561
Articles on this Page
- 08/12/16--20:09: _BSOD playing DotA 2...
- 08/13/16--03:13: _BSOD for 1 week reg...
- 08/13/16--06:57: _BSOD error 0x000000...
- 08/13/16--08:14: _Random BSODS when P...
- 08/13/16--12:26: _blue screen memory ...
- 08/13/16--14:36: _Bsod when playing s...
- 08/13/16--17:29: _BSOD when coming ou...
- 08/14/16--05:13: _BSOD at starting wi...
- 08/14/16--09:51: _Bsod - video_tdr_ti...
- 08/15/16--08:01: _BSOD occuring when ...
- 08/15/16--10:59: _Another BSOD while ...
- 08/15/16--13:08: _Solved black screen...
- 08/15/16--16:29: _0x119: VIDEO_SCHEDU...
- 08/16/16--09:29: _BSOD When Playing G...
- 08/16/16--16:43: _Enabled Driver Veri...
- 08/17/16--10:10: _BSOD after the comp...
- 08/17/16--12:32: _BSOD on login and d...
- 08/17/16--14:59: _BSOD ,Screen artifacts
- 08/17/16--15:34: _Software Related BSOD
- 08/18/16--06:37: _Problem caused by n...
- 08/12/16--20:09: BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x000000f4, Driver ntkrnlpa.exe
- 08/13/16--03:13: BSOD for 1 week regularly
- 08/13/16--06:57: BSOD error 0x0000005 while just browsing
- 08/13/16--08:14: Random BSODS when PC is idle
- 08/13/16--12:26: blue screen memory crash dump appeared and pc not booting
- 08/13/16--14:36: Bsod when playing steam games
- 08/13/16--17:29: BSOD when coming out of sleep mode.
- 08/14/16--05:13: BSOD at starting windows
- 08/14/16--09:51: Bsod - video_tdr_timeout_detected (117)
- 08/15/16--10:59: Another BSOD while idle
- 08/15/16--13:08: Solved black screen with cursor at start up
- 08/15/16--16:29: 0x119: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
- 08/16/16--09:29: BSOD When Playing Game (World Of Tanks)
- 08/16/16--16:43: Enabled Driver Verifier and Crash on Startup if not in Safe Mode
- 08/17/16--10:10: BSOD after the computer is on for approximately 5 days
- 08/17/16--12:32: BSOD on login and during games
- 08/17/16--14:59: BSOD ,Screen artifacts
- 08/17/16--15:34: Software Related BSOD
- 08/18/16--06:37: Problem caused by ntoskrnl.exe & hal.dll
Happening for a while now.. not constantly, occasionally.
Bug check code: 0x000000f4
caused by Driver: ntkrnlpa.exe
file description: NT Kernel & System
caused by address: ntkrnlpa.exe+def2c
for a week now I get BSOD at different times. Sometimes when I play a game, other times when I just look at websites. It really bugs me out and I haven't been able to find a solution that does not include reinstalling windows.
I wanted to take a photo of the BSOD but it appears as fast as it disappears.
Hope you can help me.
TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=72554525822253229494)
I have attached dump file. This is happening since I bought the PC. I have done check disk, memory test, putting ram stick in different slot, cleaned from dust, all good. It just couldn't do restore point.
Recently I've started having random BSODs when PC is idle, didn't recall having BSOD while actually working. This has started pretty much when my UPS has died, and I've plugged the PC directly.
This is the event viewer, with the Kernel-Power Critical errors.
i was playing fifa 16 suddenly memory crash dump blue screen appeared. as it took so long time to finish i rebooted the pc. when i again switched on my pc . it was blank . cpu light was on and all the gpu and motherboard fans were running . but no monitir signal. pc continues to reboot after 10 sec. pls help me anyone:(
It started happening when i was just sitting watching a you tube video so i rebooted and my computer worked fine until playing saints row v with dx10/11 and it bsod'ed both times i tried playing
Attachment 390574 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/390574-bsod-when-playing-steam-games-billy-pc-13_08_2016_223925_08.zip)
When coming out of sleep mode the log in screen starts to come on and I get a loud buzzing from the hard drive then I get the blue screen this has happened 3 times this week. I do not have anything new.
win 7 64bit updated intel 2.66ghz
Hi, I have a BSOD problem since I updated my drivers with Live Update I guess, though it may not be related. It happens sometimes when I start windows, the windows welcome sound goes all buggy and then I have the blue screen wich can be BAD_POOL_CALLER or NON PAGED AREA. The bugged windows sound is happening for a while, but didn't crash until the update. Now the sound gets worse sometimes and is...
I am consistently facing issues with BSOD. Each time I login normally, the windows shuts down after giving a blue screen.
I am attaching the report for your reference. Request you to take a look. Before attaching the dump log per the forums rules I had used OSRonline to understand what is causing the breakdown. The caption mentioned is from their analysis.
The one attached...
I regularly come to the forum and it's helped me sort out a few issues in the past, but this time, I seem to be stumped on this one.
I've been getting BSODs and I'm not sure where the issue lies. I get occasionally when I edit video, or sometimes when I do something less intense, like browsing the web or something (it differs most of the time). I would like to resolve this issue...
I am starting to think this ocmputer doesnt like to sit idle - i am also hoping that its not what it was last time cos i did as i was asked
anyway here`s the log thanks in advance
Please help. After holding the power button
n to shut down because program and google didnt work only cursor loaded. And on start up menu com prompt icon was blanck
So recently I've run into a bit of an odd problem but this time with my display driver again. For some reason it keeps stopping or crashing the DWM. I've had one BSOD because of it. I know this should be in the BSOD sectionor Drivers section but I wasn't sure as it's a "multi" issue.
Basically, every 10-15 minutes my display will crash. I'm not sure what version of my Radeon R9...
Hi there, so my pc has give me a headache since yesterday. And i think i need help now.
At first i got error "bottmgr is missing"
After checking all the cables and setting my boot order in bios that error is gone now.
But another problem occur, when i play a game, specifically world of tanks (i haven't try another game) it will give me BSOD after a while.
Thanks in advance,
I've been having problems with mostly memory and driver related issues, crashing frequently in both games that require lots of resources and games that shouldn't require much at all. I enabled Driver Verifier to see if I could discern what the problem was, but now it crashes on startup. Not sure how this thing will work but there's plenty of crashes in the zip, I assume. I'll do my best to...
Hello, I get a BSOD after the computer is on for approximately 5 days. It wasn't happening 1 month ago. Thank you for your help and all the help you are providing for free. You Rock Guys ! ;)
I had BSOD problems in the past but fixed with help from here and im back. I have been getting random crashes when I start up a game like Overwatch, WoW then once I crash and try to restart my computer it will constantly crash at the login screen or startup screen or even at my motherboard hit F2 screen with the screen looking fragmented. I ran the Windows memory diagnostic thinking RAM issue but...
So i bought this new card (xfx radeon r7 250 2gb version) for my acer aspire x1402g (220watt PSU) desktop ,it worked fine for 2 weeks and recently started seeing screen artifacts and display driver has stopped responding and recovered,it has stopped me from using anything tht uses 3d or hd (playing games,watching videos,windows aero). Ive tried everything from installing latest drivers to older...
I recently built a computer and it has been constantly crashing on me. When I check the mini dump it says that it was either software or thermal related. The temperatures seemed normal so I tried to find the software issue, but couldn't. The mini dump has the same error for every single crash as well.
The computers crashes have no real pattern or causation. They happen when I...
I am using HP DV6-7000 laptop. From last 2 years i have been using my PC in Safemode with Networking because if i run my pc in normal mode BSOD appears within a min or two.
I have troubleshooted hundreds of PCs of other people but could not troubleshoot my own pc this time for 2 years. I have tried almost everything but could not figure it any way yet.
Just to let you know, I have tried...