- RSS Channel Showcase 3498137
- RSS Channel Showcase 1075195
- RSS Channel Showcase 5327013
- RSS Channel Showcase 3747896
Articles on this Page
- 08/19/16--01:28: _The previous system...
- 08/20/16--01:17: _BSOD Error
- 08/20/16--10:13: _Computer restarts W...
- 08/21/16--11:12: _Win 7 random crashes -
- 08/21/16--16:34: _BSOD While Streamin...
- 08/22/16--11:56: _Still getting BSOD ...
- 08/23/16--23:24: _BSOD error 0x7B aft...
- 08/24/16--01:54: _Intermittent BSOD 0...
- 08/25/16--04:42: _BSOD iaStorS.sys er...
- 08/25/16--09:29: _BSOD - intermittent...
- 08/26/16--06:31: _BSOD two times, not...
- 08/26/16--07:58: _BSOD While Gaming, ...
- 08/26/16--08:05: _Recently reimaged c...
- 08/26/16--08:30: _BSOD A clock interr...
- 08/26/16--09:51: _Single Occurrence- ...
- 08/26/16--12:13: _BSOD upon startup, ...
- 08/26/16--15:14: _BSOD from unexplain...
- 08/26/16--16:40: _BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS...
- 08/27/16--13:24: _Frequent and variou...
- 08/27/16--15:13: _Constant BSOD's and...
- 08/19/16--01:28: The previous system shutdown at on was unexpected
- 08/20/16--01:17: BSOD Error
- 08/20/16--10:13: Computer restarts WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
- 08/21/16--11:12: Win 7 random crashes -
- 08/21/16--16:34: BSOD While Streaming a game error 0x00000124
- 08/22/16--11:56: Still getting BSOD even after a Clean install of win7 PLEASE HELP!
- 08/23/16--23:24: BSOD error 0x7B after changing motherboard
- 08/24/16--01:54: Intermittent BSOD 0xF4 at login
- 08/25/16--04:42: BSOD iaStorS.sys error 0x359
- 08/25/16--09:29: BSOD - intermittent . Seems to happen with multiple processes.
- 08/26/16--06:31: BSOD two times, not sure of error message
- 08/26/16--07:58: BSOD While Gaming, Getting worse over time, Error 0x8000000000000002
- 08/26/16--08:05: Recently reimaged computer - NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD
- 08/26/16--08:30: BSOD A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor
- 08/26/16--09:51: Single Occurrence- BAD_POOL_CALLER-Possible Driver Problems
- 08/26/16--12:13: BSOD upon startup, ntoskrnl.edu+71bda
- 08/26/16--16:40: BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL solutions?
- 08/27/16--13:24: Frequent and various stop errors.
- 08/27/16--15:13: Constant BSOD's and Windows Update Issue
my first post on here so I hope this is the right sub forum for it.
I have a Sony Vaio laptop that in recent days tends to turn itself off when I am for instance trying to open a large video or convert quicktime to mp4 etc. It turns off randomly, there is no shutdown sequence or BSOD displayed. Just screen goes black and power is turned off.
Laptop is an older model...
Hey, first time poster here. For the last few days my PC has been crashing regularly with blue screen error 0x0000007A (0xFFFFF6FC5002CB00,0xFFFFFFFFC0000185,0X00000006F,0XFFFFF8A00596000). As i read this (http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257055-bsod-crash-stop-code-0x0000007a.html )they asked to submit a file. I am attaching my zip file here. Any help is appreciated
Not just to tell.....it will turn black and just restart at time. Sorry about not adding the dm log collector.
After using "WhoCrashed" (HOME EDITION) v 5.50 to detrmine what made my PC crash often and show BSOD screens a couple of times I got this report :
*System Information (local) **
computer name: JOSE-PC
windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: All Series, ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., AM1M-A
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Athlon(tm) 5150 APU with...
I have a friend that is experiencing intermittent BSOD errors while streaming his games.
I have not been able to determine why. we have updated the BIOS and tested the memory on his PC and updated all the drivers. Last week he received a BSOD STOP: 0x00000124 error. I have uploaded the file using the BSOD Posting Instructions.
Thanks for you help!
I'm not completely computer savy and im not an idiot either but i cannot for tyhe life of me figure out why ,my laptop has been freezing for a year now! use to work fine! i gave up searching forums and trying everything known to man to fix this thing! nothing works! it has to be hardware related i did a complete format and clean install of win7 and still got another Bsod after 3 days of using it...
Hi guys ,
So last saturday I received my new motherboard ASROCK ep2c602-4l/d16 with 2 Intel Xeon e5 2670 CPUs and 16Gb of RAM ....
I initially have an ASUS P6T motherboard with an i7 QuadCore CPU and 10Gb of RAM ....
I moved everything to the new devices and since I have hundreds of 2D, 3D, music...etc... programs and plugins and add-ons and preferences installed on my initial...
I have an intermittent BSOD - I login and sometimes it will BSOD and sometimes not, there seems to be no consistency between when it does it or not.
I have 2 mini dumps and a full kernel dump - after it BSOD in safe mode also.
Reformatting is not an option as I use the system for work and cannot afford the downtime at current.
I'm ultimately not certain if this is a ropey driver,...
So I am still fighting against Windows 7 for it to boot after changing my motherboard ....
I am currently facing a black screen claiming that my iaStorS.sys file is missing or corrupt....
I understand that this is the Intel Rapid Mass Storage driver .... But when I go to the Intel website , I only find iaStorA or iaStorF or iaStorV files , but I have not been able to find a...
I have already completely replaced the RAM sticks as well. I ran mem tests on the originals with no errors but thought why not.
This one was code 0x000000C2
Loading User Symbols
PEB is paged out (Peb.Ldr = 00000000`fffdf018). Type ".hh dbgerr001" for details
Here is the attached file of the minidump files.
My computer is a custom build, it is a bit old now, at least 5-6 years. But for the most part it has worked well and is still viable for most gaming. I have always gotten some BSODS while gaming in the past, like maybe one a week, but i always just chopped it up to probably bad drivers or some fluke and it wasn't a big deal.
But more recently, like in the last 6 months, it has started to get...
I had my computer reimaged about a month ago by a professional service and it seemed to be working OK afterwards, until yesterday when I experienced an NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM blue screen. I ran a chkdsk directly afterwards and it didn't seem to report any problems. Today, around 30 minutes ago, I got another NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM BSOD. Looks like something is certainly not working correctly.
i keep getting this BSOD at least once a week even with this fresh install of windows 7 home
"A clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval" same thing every time
it only happens in battlefield 4 but a couple of times the game has crashed in counterstrike .but only BSOD in bf4.
i have tried the intel diagnostics tool and it passed and...
As the name suggests I've had a BSOD happen to me right on reboot after having disabled some Toshiba drivers to improve Startup time. It hasn't repeated since then, but I want to solve the issue nevertheless. It may be caused by my wireless/graphics driver.Here's the report archive:
I have an HP ProBook 640 running Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit from an image from a college campus. This laptop is two (2) months old at maximum and is now experiencing BSOD upon startup, with "Driver Power State Failure" being listed as a possible source. Using BlueScreenViewer I was able to dig through three (3) memory dumps (which are attached) and found that ntoskrnl.exe and btsmhsf...
My computer blue screened while idle and I have no idea why. I analyzed it online, but I have no idea what the info means. Here is a link to the .dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiFCuP5Niatma3JJA_2KcG4dK1k
I've recently come across the BSOD several times when trying to use any computer program which (I assume) uses a part of the drivers which is corrupted or unusable at the moment. A list of these programs include:
~Virtually any Steam game.
~Youtube on Google Chrome
~Adobe Photoshop CCx64
I have attached the (hopefully) necessary files below for reference. Thank you...
Let me start off by saying that I custom built this computer in June with all compatible parts.
Since June, I've been experiencing crashes. Three different professionals have had my PC in shop to diagnose and fix. Each diagnosis and "fix" did not solve the issue.
It's a modest build: AMD 4300 CPU, GeForce 950, MSI board, ddr3 ram, two case fans plus the CPU fan (all functional), HDD and SSD....
I keep getting BSOD's, I'm not sure why I'm getting these BSODs, I recently just reinstalled my copy of Windows 7 like 3-4 weeks ago. I also cannot update using windows update, I'm not sure why that is either. Every time I try to download the update via the updater it always fails.
My computer BSOD's sometimes right after restarting. I recently just bought a new 5Tb external but I have checked...