- RSS Channel Showcase 4552268
- RSS Channel Showcase 2622144
- RSS Channel Showcase 3527253
- RSS Channel Showcase 9639444
Articles on this Page
- 08/08/16--17:05: _BSOD caused by grap...
- 08/08/16--17:58: _BSoD error 0x000000...
- 08/09/16--09:46: _BSOD infinite loop ...
- 08/09/16--19:48: _Black screen with m...
- 08/10/16--19:08: _win7 pro login scre...
- 08/11/16--03:54: _BSOD when browsing ...
- 08/11/16--04:32: _BSOD on idle while ...
- 08/11/16--09:04: _Blue Screen Event -...
- 08/11/16--09:44: _BSOD error STOP:0x0...
- 08/11/16--11:22: _BSOD The computer h...
- 08/11/16--12:28: _Lenovo T420 Random ...
- 08/11/16--14:12: _Sony Vaio F Series ...
- 08/11/16--17:38: _BSOD during System ...
- 08/12/16--00:09: _BSOD when inserting...
- 08/12/16--00:23: _W7 BSODs to one laptop
- 08/12/16--03:35: _DRIVER_POWER_STATE_...
- 08/12/16--10:53: _Blue Screen issue o...
- 08/12/16--14:54: _Windows explorer cr...
- 08/12/16--15:35: _Blue Screen Whilst ...
- 08/12/16--15:49: _BSODs (0x00000101),...
- 08/08/16--17:05: BSOD caused by graphic card drivers, but not convinced
- 08/08/16--17:58: BSoD error 0x0000003b, specially when playing
- 08/09/16--19:48: Black screen with mouse after windows 7 pro login
- 08/10/16--19:08: win7 pro login screen auto shutdown after 55 second
- 08/11/16--03:54: BSOD when browsing net and when playing video
- 08/11/16--04:32: BSOD on idle while Utorrent running.
- 08/11/16--09:04: Blue Screen Event - system crash and reload
- 08/11/16--09:44: BSOD error STOP:0x0000007E , atikmdag.sys PLEASE HELP!!!!
- 08/11/16--11:22: BSOD The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck."
- 08/11/16--12:28: Lenovo T420 Random BSOD Occuring
- 08/11/16--14:12: Sony Vaio F Series Windows 7 Shutting Down stuck BSOD
- 08/11/16--17:38: BSOD during System Restore, Recent driver update at fault?
- 08/12/16--00:09: BSOD when inserting a USB pen drive
- 08/12/16--00:23: W7 BSODs to one laptop
- 08/12/16--03:35: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f
- 08/12/16--10:53: Blue Screen issue on HP Pavilion G6
- 08/12/16--14:54: Windows explorer crashing and
- 08/12/16--15:35: Blue Screen Whilst Creating DVD Photo Slideshow Professional
- 08/12/16--15:49: BSODs (0x00000101), not overclocked
I have the following computer
CPU : Intel® Core i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Motherboard : MSI B85-G43 GAMING (MS-7816) - latest device drivers
graphics card : AMD Radeon R9 270 - latest device drivers
Hard drives : 3 (one main and 2 back ups)
which I use for video editing (work) and playing the latest star wars battlefront (play).
Well, I am often getting BSoDs with the error code 0x0000003b, specially when playing.
After like 10 minutes playing, my PC usually is getting BSoD, and sometimes specifies a driver name.
I had this problem one month ago, I formatted my computer and everything went well, but today I'm getting it again.
Please help me! :cry:
Ok, so I've suddenly seen lots of BSODs these few days. They often happen when I'm on certain websites scrolling (e.g. Facebook), and also happen when I try to play videos with Windows Media Player (seems no issue with VLC Player). This means the computer shutdown many times every day.
- Windows 7 64 bit
- Dell Inspiron laptop (Purchased in 2009)
- Factory reset in Feb this year...
I need some help with this one. After I login, the black screen with mouse appears. I can only get task manager to come up after a Ctrl-Alt-Del. In processes, when I kill two svchost.exe files running, then the desktop appears, but I can't launch anything without an error message appearing about the svchosts not running.
Anyone run into a svchost process causing a Black Screen of Death before?...
super strange, this problem has come back... faced it about 1.5 years ago, and it fixed itself... just ran the latest set of windows updates (4 total i think)... and now my computer keeps rebooting at the login screen... after exactly 55 seconds after i see my login wallpaper. i have disabled auto restart, but it doesn't obey it... i bypassed my battery backup for my HP desktop. didnt help
hi i have recently been getting a BSOD when palying videos and audio
please find my debug files attached
Hi, I came back in my room and I saw my Windows got recovered from a unexpected error. I've been using windows from past 2 and half years and this is the first BSOD I encountered. Though I upgraded my RAM more than weak ago but didn't had any issues while gaming or running anything in windows. But I did installed TeamViewer11 2 days back but I wasn't running today. Please help and let me know...
I'm on Windows 7 Premium, 64 bit. Since 2 weeks, my system crash randomly when I'm on the internet.
Here's the dump attached.
Thanks a lot!!!
Please help with BSOD issue with my computer.
Often it led me to blue screen while I am working on something..
I wasn't able to take a screenshot but do believe you guys already know the issue..
Please see the attachment and help me find what is going on with my computer.
Hey there. This computer has rebooted from a BSOD a few times today with this error.
Thanks for the help.
Hello, I've owned this Lenovo T420 for 8+ months. I have been receiving random BSODs monthly, starting a couple months back, before then, I dont remember having them ever. More recently it has become weekly. Some days there is more than one. Today I've had 6. A couple of them occurred randomly just browsing on Chrome. Twice after I was connected remotely to a clients VM software. Then a...
Hi There ;)
i'm facing a problem for a while now...
my laptop is Sony Vaio F Series with windows 7 Sp 1 ( all updates installed )
when i want to shut down laptop , it stucks on Windows 7 "Shutting Down" & after some time ( maybe 30 min or more ..) win restarts & after logging in windows , i get a message that Blue screen occurs & it didnt shut down properly...
my option is now forcing to...
Hello, Yesterday I updated the driver for my AMD Radeon HD6310 equipped Gateway laptop . After it was installed WM player and VLC player stopped working so I rolled back the driver but it did not fix the issue. I noticed that after the "driver" installation, some programs were added and some windows processes were altered.
I went to System Restore and picked a restore point before the...
I am getting BSOD when i insert a USB pendrive(Cruzer Blade) in a USB 2.0.The pendrive driver is not getting installed either on any of the USB ports but it was working fine some days back so i suspect a driver issue.However i can connect my phone via USB just fine
please find attached info.
One PC in our corporate keep getting BSODs pretty often.
I only ever get this BSOD when I run a backup to a Toshiba 1TB external USB drive. The script is set to shut down the PC when it has finished backing up. Mostly that works fine, but, maybe 20% of the time, I come back to find this BSOD, which occurs at shutdown, not during the running of the script.
I know that this BSOD is usually due to an external USB device and that re-installing...
I was working on my PC and suddenly I felt like the laptop got overheated it got restarted. I turn it on again and while it was booting up right after the loading screen my computer crashed and the BSOD error popped up for abuth 20seconds and it rebooted itself again. After reading several forums and all, I started my computer on Safe Mode and went to Device manager and...
I have a lenovo yoga laptop. Windows 7 Home version. Off late my windows explorer is crashing often. Often times it is followed by the blue screen crash and at other times it happens without explorer crashing.
Its been happening often.
Title says it all.
When slideshow was almost complete - Blue Screen appeared.
Please see attachment.
nevermind, solved it.