Articles on this Page
- 06/16/16--23:20: _clean Windows 7 ins...
- 06/17/16--04:56: _BSOD After 1 or so ...
- 06/17/16--05:55: _BSOD while recordin...
- 06/17/16--06:08: _BSOD after running ...
- 06/17/16--11:57: _Flickering screen a...
- 06/17/16--19:17: _BSOD Random, Error:...
- 06/17/16--20:29: _BSOD Random and Fre...
- 06/18/16--05:28: _Did the thing I was...
- 06/18/16--16:23: _How do I fix this B...
- 06/18/16--17:11: _BSOD death, no mini...
- 06/18/16--18:37: _BSOD/black screen w...
- 06/19/16--03:43: _explorer.exe crashe...
- 06/19/16--10:41: _BSOD on Startup (Re...
- 06/19/16--12:36: _BSOD 0x000000C5 onl...
- 06/19/16--21:25: _Random BSOD with Dr...
- 06/19/16--21:45: _BSOD ramdom, error ...
- 06/19/16--23:47: _Let me ask again - ...
- 06/20/16--06:06: _BSOD NTOSKML with U...
- 06/20/16--10:51: _Solved BSOD during ...
- 06/20/16--12:24: _Random BSOD on Wind...
- 06/16/16--23:20: clean Windows 7 installation crashed with BSOD
- 06/17/16--04:56: BSOD After 1 or so minutes of complete freezing, log .txt attatched
- 06/17/16--05:55: BSOD while recording game by OBS(Open Broadcaster Software)
- 06/17/16--06:08: BSOD after running gmer.exe(Rootkit Detector and Remover)
- 06/17/16--19:17: BSOD Random, Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
- 06/17/16--20:29: BSOD Random and Frequent
- 06/18/16--05:28: Did the thing I was told to do only to keep getting BSOD
- 06/18/16--17:11: BSOD death, no minidumps generated, random times
- 06/18/16--18:37: BSOD/black screen windows 7 x64
- 06/19/16--03:43: explorer.exe crashes when I stop with the mouse on a photo or image
- 06/19/16--10:41: BSOD on Startup (Registry Error)
- 06/19/16--12:36: BSOD 0x000000C5 only happened once, help with analysis?
- 06/19/16--21:25: Random BSOD with Driver Power State Failure
- 06/19/16--21:45: BSOD ramdom, error 0x00000019
- 06/19/16--23:47: Let me ask again - What can I do now?
- 06/20/16--06:06: BSOD NTOSKML with Uimx64.sys
- 06/20/16--10:51: Solved BSOD during startup, error 0x7E
- 06/20/16--12:24: Random BSOD on Windows 7 - often occurs twice
I have a Toshiba Satellite L635-12H. I had Windows 10 before and the video driver was somewhat fidgety. The resolution sometimes changed to a lower value after restarting, etc. Anyway, I installed Windows 7 afterwards and I installed the drivers and almost no programs at all (except firefox, teamviewer). And all of a sudden - I wasn't doing anything in particular - it crashed with bsod. I...
Been having this issue for a while now, sometimes happens when I am playing games but also happens at unpredictable times such as watching youtube, local videos and even if I leave my PC to download something overnight, none of these crashes seem to be consistent apart from playing BF3 or TF2 with mumble open or other games with spotify open (thinking ram issue?).
I have some logs from...
I had Windows 7 in the past, just switched to Windows 8 to see whether the problem continues or not. Anyway on 1 month trial period, i tried to record with OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), then i ended up with BSOD again. Asked help from eightforums, they told me to use genuine copy of windows then ask again. So i installed my original Windows 7 back, tried to record while playing Mount & Blade:...
Hallo, i got BSOD after running gmer for checking my os for rootkit. Bsod log attachhed.
I developed a problem with my desktop pc yesterday. I was gaming and the screen began to flicker then the game crashed - citing "rendering device lost". I tried to re-load this again and the same thing happened again, this time with a BSOD. I tried a different game and the same thing occured, took slightly longer though. Given it was late I went to bed.
Today on loading up the...
Random BSODs, have tried to update all drivers as possible, even replaced my SATA cables for my Hardrives and SSD. Posted the zip file needed for evaluation.
Usually the computer freezez up, closes all my programs, and then I loose peripherals.
Can't really say when it happens. Its almost once a day or more. Having troubles pinpointing the problem. Please help!
_Ive been Having this problem...
Hi I have been getting very frequent BSOD starting this past Monday. Started off while I was playing games like Overwatch, Runescape, then I got BSOD just by talking to my friend on skype and watching a live stream. Now I have gotten BSOD every 1-10 mins (gotten 4 trying to make this post) or it can be fine for a day while just browsing on the internet any help will be grateful.
Hello, new to this forum.
I have W7 with viruses and as I was told to use safe modes to figure out problems, I did what I was told.
I was able to install Malwarebytes which was restricted on normal mode, and cleaned out some memories so I can make it function faster.
However, after that, I keep getting BSOD and I have only 1 option - To get a serial key.
What is causing this BSOD?...
I am getting this on a daily occurence basis. This only happens once upon cold booting per day usually
And also caused by dxgkrnl.sys, error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
This looks like a video related issue to me ?
What should I do ?
I am using a Gigabyte ATI Radeon 5870 and pretty sure drivers are updated, but can try again
- I used to overclock by machine but have loaded back to optimized...
I am trying to troubleshoot daily BSOD's on my Microsoft 7 computer. I had BSOD's last year on this same computer and it ended up being a bad stick of ram. Once I removed the ram the BSOD's went away.
Now I am seeing BSOD's on a daily basis, but the minidumps are not generating like they were last year. In fact the same minidumps from last summer are still in the minidump...
Hey, computer keeps crashing when I'm gaming. Couple of times every night. Sometimes i get blue screens, sometimes it's just black.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
I reallyyyy need help.
My explorer.exe crashes each time I stop with the mouse on a photo or image file (and no other type of files). I’ve tried with the touch pad and with external mouse, same thing
In the same way, if I want to upload a photo (as an email attachment for example) as soon as I try to select the photo and the mouse stops on the photo file, Chrome and Internet explorer crash...
This error just started this morning and occurs everytime I restart my PC about 30 seconds after it boots the desktop.
I tried turning off all startup services, but that didn't affext anything.
Ive attached msinfo report and an image of the BSOD screen.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Believe this is the "driver error" one which could mean anything.
Is there a way to find out which driver it could be?
Uploading the zip as instructed.
The BSODs are random but seemed to be happening more often and don't happen while I'm working on laptop but when I step away for awhile. I thought it might be while something plugged in to laptop like phone or tablet via usb but when it happened earlier today nothing was plugged in. It never happens while just running laptop off battery but I rarely do run off just battery if any of that...
Hello i got this random BSOD now 3 times
I have asked about my BSOD before, and thankfully people are politely helping me by asking for files that display all the processes on this laptop.
But, here are my conditions right now - As my condition seem like the only one.
- I CANNOT boot normal mode AT ALL - Most instructions avaliable seem to talk about things I CANNOT do right now
- No search functions - Cannot use start...
disturbing due a BSOD specified in the thread title.
Attached the information requested.
TYhanks in advance
Wife's computer auto installed and upgraded to windows 10. Her model of Wacom tablet isn't supported on Win10 yet so she reverted back to Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit. I get BSOD during normal startup, but can boot it in Safe Mode with networking. I've already tried the following...
Windows 7 installation repair: Sometimes finds issues and "fixes" them, but still BSOD
I've been getting almost daily BSODs. Used to be especially after resuming from sleep, chrome has lots of windows/tabs open... maybe a memory leak ? Maybe bad ram / drive?
DM Log didn't find my minidump, so I added it to the zip.
Lately, the BSOD often reoccurs if I quickly reboot and login... is it bad heat sinks? I under-clock for stability.
Event viewer reports many bonjour svc errors,...