Articles on this Page
- 06/20/16--16:22: _BSOD error code 0xC...
- 06/21/16--10:32: _Bsod playing Dark S...
- 06/21/16--12:10: _BSOD playing Overwatch
- 06/21/16--12:45: _Have been getting f...
- 06/21/16--15:46: _BSOD while at Desktop
- 06/21/16--21:44: _BSOD BCCode 124 bet...
- 06/21/16--21:56: _BSOD on a new PC, R...
- 06/22/16--01:08: _BSOD playing World ...
- 06/22/16--01:26: _BSOD random times, ...
- 06/22/16--05:39: _BSOD on users Lapto...
- 06/22/16--00:10: _Bad hard disk, Did ...
- 06/22/16--11:40: _hal.dll+12a3b and n...
- 06/22/16--17:37: _Frequent BSOD Error...
- 06/22/16--22:31: _BSOD Shortly After ...
- 06/23/16--06:19: _Random BSOD DRIVER_...
- 06/23/16--13:15: _BSOD whilst using N...
- 06/23/16--14:30: _BSoD after awaking ...
- 06/23/16--20:36: _Frequent BSOD when ...
- 06/24/16--04:13: _BSOD 0x0000001e and...
- 06/24/16--04:22: _BSOD while gaming a...
- 06/20/16--16:22: BSOD error code 0xC4 after running verifier
- 06/21/16--10:32: Bsod playing Dark Souls Prepare To Die.
- 06/21/16--12:10: BSOD playing Overwatch
- 06/21/16--12:45: Have been getting frequent BSODs
- 06/21/16--15:46: BSOD while at Desktop
- 06/21/16--21:44: BSOD BCCode 124 between 20 minutes and 5 hours use, day in day out
- 06/21/16--21:56: BSOD on a new PC, Random Timing/Some Artifacting? (Event ID 10)
- 06/22/16--01:08: BSOD playing World of Tank, error 0x0000016
- 06/22/16--01:26: BSOD random times, OS reinstalled, legal SW
- 06/22/16--05:39: BSOD on users Laptop, cant get error code but have .dmp file
- 06/22/16--11:40: hal.dll+12a3b and ntoskrnl.exe+189bff
- 06/22/16--17:37: Frequent BSOD Error of "IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL"
- 06/22/16--22:31: BSOD Shortly After Start Up error:0x00000124
- 06/23/16--06:19: Random BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe+6f400
- 06/23/16--13:15: BSOD whilst using Netflix.
- 06/23/16--14:30: BSoD after awaking laptop from sleep
- 06/23/16--20:36: Frequent BSOD when using Google Chrome
- 06/24/16--04:13: BSOD 0x0000001e and 0x000000c2
- 06/24/16--04:22: BSOD while gaming accompanied by freezes and tons of eventvwr logs
Hi, I've started to get a BSOD while playing Overwatch with the "pfn_list_corrupt" error.
I followed steps to troubleshoot and used the driver verifier to find the source of the problem.
The 0xC4 error came up multiple times while the verifier was running.
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
It mainly happens in areas around alot of particle effects such as the Demon Ruins or the Crystal Caves.
I just got a BSOD playing Overwatch. This has never happened before in this game or any game for that matter. Hope you guys can help out!
I have been getting around 1 BSOD a day for about a month now
I just had a BSOD crash file appear.
I am uploading the file , for those who know how to read it. If you could please help me it would greatly be appreciated. Thank you
Hi all my system is a 5960x on an asus x99 deluxe with a gtx 690, 32gb (4x8gb) of kingston ddr4 2666 mem and a 480gb m.2 hyper x ssd + some other ssds and a wifi antenna.
Now I've done my research and bccode 124 should usually mean a hardware issue if I'm right? I'm studying compsci but **** me if I can't get my pc to be stable, it's giving me the shits.
Things I've tried:
I've had this new PC for a while, 1-2 weeks and it's seemed to have problems for most of the time I've had it. I'll have smooth frames of easy 90-120 in most games and it'll seem top run fine, but I've had different issues with both Artifacting and BSODs, at seemingly random points of the day. Either it'll crash with a checkboard pattern in what seems to be a Graphics card problem...
when i first attach my video card it was running ok for 2 months, then bsod appear this week, so i m using the vc attach to my mobo
Hi, my laptop HP Probook 450 shows BSOD IRQ_LESS or EQUAL
I check BSOD viewer and it seems that problem is in ntoskrnl.exe+80640
I reinstalled OS several times, tested memory via Memtest, tested HDD via HD tune and still nothing.
Please can you help me?
File with info attached
Thx a lot
Hi there I have a users HP Elite book 820 that is randomly BSODing, can't get her to give me the error code, but I have managed to get hold of the .dmp file. any help would be appreciated as the user sits at a remote site.
So 2 months ago i was shutting down my vaio laptop and i was in a hurry so i closed the lid while shutting down. i didnt get back on the laptop till the next day and it didnt boot like normal. it sent me to startup repair and i left it to scan for a good week and it told me it was a bad hard disk. i then ordered a windows installation disc and did the process of a clean installation since i...
I just created an account since I am tired. Tired of trying everything :(
by bworsing this forum I instantly recognized that they are ton of ID EXPERTS(!):o here! Amazing!
Thank you already for even reading my post! You rock!
When I play game or use my CPU little heavier, I instantly get the BSOD :(
Here are the details:
See attachments --> Dumpfile
I have recently been getting a lot of BSOD with the bug check string mentioned above (about 3 this month). I have reviewed some materials online to suggest that this is probably a bad driver or I need to replace the RAM. I have attached the DM log as requested. I also have a minidump w/Verify enabled on all items not belonging to Microsoft but I havent figured out how to attach it to...
Hi everyone, I am going to just try to put down as much info as I can, but this morning my computer started getting the BSOD a minute or two after start-up. I can get it to run in safe mode with networking (as long as I want), but that is it. This is a newer build, I finished it right at the beginning of June and haven't had any problems until today. Nothing is overclocked and I haven't changed...
Hi, I was getting random BSOD about everything
So I did a clean windows 7 install, updated everything I was able to and adjusted my OC voltage and removed the custom firmware bios but I'm still getting this one every 3-7 days at random (the two included in the zip)
I tried using driver verifier but I was unable to get a BSOD in 3 days, it just killed the pc while I was sleeping, twice, and no...
I first experienced a BSOD whilst streaming Netflix roughly 2 weeks ago, I thought it might of been due to new software I had installed that day so I did a system restore and everything had been fine until today. Again while I was streaming Netflix I got another BSOD. I should say that I'm not actually seeing a blue screen, instead my monitor simply goes black and I hear a loud sound...
I'm kindly asking for some help around the above-mentioned issue. This is happening on an old Toshiba laptop (model: A200-1M8). The install is basically fresh, since it was done about a month ago. Or two. _Everything_ is working smoothly. Except when I want to give the machine a bit of rest.
When I put it to sleep, everything goes as it's supposed to. But after awaking it with the...
Recently my computer has been BSoDing a lot. It has an especially hard time running Google Chrome. The Shockwave flash plugin crashes all the time and pages fail to load. I tried uninstalling Chrome and re-installing it but that did not help. I ran the Windows 7 memory tester but it did not come up with any issues. I am honestly stumped as to what it could be. I have included the DM Log...
Hello, about 3 days ago, I've been affected by BSOD 0x0000001e after trying to install a game by using a disc. The installation failed during the progress and I reinstall it for the second time but also get the same result. I have visited many forums on how to solve the problem but unfortunately none of them works, I tried to repair my Laptop by Format into factory mode but keep all my backup...
I have already posted this in the General Discussion section but I saw there's a different thread for BSOD's so i'm posting it here again with the logs. Sorry about that. c:
First, let me tell you this issue has not been going on since a few days or just a week, but is occurring for about 3 months now.
So here's the issue, I mostly play League of Legends and mostly the first 10-15...