Articles on this Page
- 06/13/16--10:35: _Random Bluescreen
- 06/13/16--15:09: _BSOD while actively...
- 06/13/16--16:35: _Need Help! My compu...
- 06/13/16--23:27: _Help me BSOD
- 06/14/16--00:20: _Very frequent BSODs...
- 06/14/16--06:47: _BSOD after fresh fo...
- 06/14/16--07:28: _BSOD while on VPN w...
- 06/14/16--15:14: _Recurring BSOD cras...
- 06/14/16--15:22: _BSOD - Around 10 mi...
- 06/14/16--19:04: _Bsod at random time...
- 06/15/16--05:10: _BSOD and unknown dr...
- 06/15/16--09:06: _BSOD Daily Random
- 06/15/16--13:18: _Mostly ntoskrnl.exe...
- 06/15/16--13:18: _BSOD during Windows...
- 06/15/16--15:03: _BSOD When playing s...
- 06/15/16--19:18: _BSOD on normal star...
- 06/15/16--22:56: _BSOD While Laptop W...
- 06/16/16--07:31: _Recurring BSOD. Hap...
- 06/16/16--08:58: _DRIVER_POWER_STATE_...
- 06/16/16--14:34: _MiniDump from ntosk...
- 06/13/16--10:35: Random Bluescreen
- 06/13/16--16:35: Need Help! My computer can't normally turn down!
- 06/13/16--23:27: Help me BSOD
- 06/14/16--00:20: Very frequent BSODs, please look into it..
- 06/14/16--06:47: BSOD after fresh format on new SSD disk
- 06/14/16--07:28: BSOD while on VPN with a couple of applications open
- 06/14/16--15:14: Recurring BSOD crash on shut down.
- 06/14/16--15:22: BSOD - Around 10 minutes on desktop, restarts with BSOD
- 06/14/16--19:04: Bsod at random times.. bugcheck code 19, bad pool header
- 06/15/16--05:10: BSOD and unknown driver ?
- 06/15/16--09:06: BSOD Daily Random
- 06/15/16--13:18: Mostly ntoskrnl.exe BSODs
- 06/15/16--13:18: BSOD during Windows Update after fresh SSD install
- 06/15/16--15:03: BSOD When playing some games on Steam
- 06/15/16--19:18: BSOD on normal startup, error 0x000000r7/0x0000003b
- 06/15/16--22:56: BSOD While Laptop Was Idle, ntoskrnl.exe
- 06/16/16--07:31: Recurring BSOD. Happens often on shutdown and when PC is idle
- 06/16/16--08:58: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f
- 06/16/16--14:34: MiniDump from ntoskml.exe blue screen of death
Hi Have HP Elite 8300 series Desktop at work and I keep getting error message once in a while that windows recovered from something and then gives me details as below.
I am uploading the dump, but I am not able to fine the xml files it notifies about.
Amy help on this would be appreciated.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
I've been having problems with my PC BSOD'ing or just simple crashing and restarting! I've had this a few times and had to reformat my PC as a BSOD screwed up with the frames and input of my PC, I recently downloaded everything I need again excluding the things I think would cause this. With no luck it is still happening!
I was wondering if you amazing people could look at the...
Hello there. My computer can not normally turn down. I have to push the power button to turn it off. When I use the mean>turn off. It will keep loading, I have been let it load for one day. Still loading. So everytime I have to push to turn it off. I tired to restore to early backup, But all backup is gone. I don't know why. Please help. Thanks!
Kindly plsss help me know what the cause of BSOD..Thanks
I have been having BSODs for a long while now but they have been rare, but now they happen much more often. I'd appreciate if someone can look into the files and tell me whats wrong.. Thanks alot.
Thanks so much for this forum and the chance I have to show you the dump information that I have no idea what they are saying about my problem. Unfortunately I don't have much info. I was just looking on a web page about the program sharpkeys when the BSOD came about. I'm attaching the mini dump file. Can anyone help?
This is the first time I get a BSOD right after a fresh...
Walked away from the PC only to find that the machine BSOD. The machine was connected to VPN and had Outlook and a Word doc on a network share open.
Here is the problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
This has happened quite a few times. I will be minding my own business on YouTube or something and suddenly the internet will stop working. I'll check the router and modem. No issue there. I come back to my tower and attempt to reset my wireless network adapter and that works like, 75% of the time. The other 25%, it tells me some crap. Next I try unpluging my little Linksys USB antenna and it...
I have been experiencing the BSOD every time I try to go on my computer and after logging into my user account, I will get the BSOD after roughly about 10 minutes. I have tried to clean my video card and my pc as I thought the dust accumulation would cause some hardware failure but the results still remained the same. I have followed the instructions to have the DM LOG COLLECTOR...
Hey all and thanks for your help. My friend just bought this laptop and im trying to help him out. The bsod has happened twice in the last few days and from what i can tell it is a driver maybe trying to be loaded twice..? Or maybe a iscsi initiator problem possibly?
Here is my dm log collector file and thanks again!
My story is weird, very weird.
Well, first my laptop is Compaq Presario CQ71. May be old, but as far I am concerned, very efficient for me: word and internet search in philosophy. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium. 4 Go Ram. Processor: Intel Dual Core.
One day of august 2015, first BSOD. It was the first time where Windows 10 tried to install itself. I retart my computer and big drama. My HD was...
I'm getting BSOD's about once per day, doing random things or sometimes when I'm AFK.
I ran memtest86 for 16 hours it went thru it's complete set of 10 tests 5 times and found 12 hours total. I assume it ran 10's of thousands of test, is any too many do I need to replace my RAM or ???
I appreciate any help you can offer.
I've been battling this problem with my computer for months and haven't completely fixed it yet. The last two things on the chopping block for my PC is the mobo, processor, and video card, because I have replaced everything else trying to fix the problem and nothing has worked :( I have done a LOT of stuff in the past 6 months, so trust me when I say the memory, ssd, and power supply are cleared...
Hello everyone. Some background: I wanted to redo a fresh install of Windows 7 onto a Samsung 850 EVO SSD. After using DISKPART to set up the SSD the installation went flawlessly. Of note, I have the Users folder on a separate Toshiba 1TB HDD using Audit Mode instructions I found here. I installed my monitor drivers, mobo drivers, wifi adapter, webcam, HP printer drivers and Google Chrome.
I've been having this problem for a while now but have pretty much just been ignoring it, but its got to the stage where I can't play games without it happening. I've tried googling the errors I get but am not sure if what is coming up is specific to my problem.
I'm running windows 7 x64, I have a GTX 660SC and an i5 3570k processor. I am not overclocked. I have attached the file...
Issue occurred when downloading drivers. I found the hotfixes needed to fix the issue but cannot install them because I get bsod with seconds of normal startup. The bsod alternates between the error codes of 0x000000r7 and 0x0000003b. BSOD occasionally happens when starting up safe mode with network.
I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 and I recently got a blue screen while it was idle last night.
It is caused in address ntoskrnl.exe+6f400.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel Core i7-3630
Intel HD 4000 + Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M (switchable graphics)
I have been having this issue for quite a while. I can't seem to find out what the root cause is. I've used WinDBG and bluescreenview and all I can gather is that the ntokrnl.exe is somehow connected. Any help is truly appreciated!
Hello the last 3 BSOD's have all been caused by the same service or driver. I don't know which program is the troubleshooter but I'd like to find out as you might imagine. :p
I'm also curious to find out what is causing the 0x0000003b error.