- RSS Channel Showcase 7014855
- RSS Channel Showcase 9581704
- RSS Channel Showcase 3906623
- RSS Channel Showcase 3556081
Articles on this Page
- 07/30/15--07:36: _BSOD error locale I...
- 07/30/15--08:21: _BSOD playing Path o...
- 07/30/15--09:23: _BSOD while browsing...
- 07/30/15--10:28: _Random BSOD ntoskrn...
- 07/30/15--10:46: _BSOD 0x0000003b whi...
- 07/30/15--13:30: _BSOD at seemingly r...
- 07/30/15--15:33: _BSOD while playing ...
- 07/30/15--15:39: _BSOD Critical_Objec...
- 07/30/15--17:25: _Random Windows 7 BS...
- 07/30/15--17:42: _BSOD on a new computer
- 07/30/15--20:55: _Random BSOD while b...
- 07/30/15--21:30: _Bsod irql unequal e...
- 07/31/15--00:38: _Windows 7: Windows ...
- 07/31/15--05:32: _I'm pretty certain ...
- 07/31/15--08:29: _System service ext....
- 07/31/15--08:49: _Laptop will not sle...
- 07/31/15--10:42: _BSOD Out of Nowhere...
- 07/31/15--11:38: _Random BSOD's, No l...
- 07/31/15--11:57: _BSOD video card sol...
- 07/31/15--12:54: _BSOD at random, rec...
- 07/30/15--07:36: BSOD error locale ID: 1033
- 07/30/15--08:21: BSOD playing Path of Exile, atikmdag.sys?
- 07/30/15--09:23: BSOD while browsing using Chrome
- 07/30/15--10:28: Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000001e KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
- 07/30/15--10:46: BSOD 0x0000003b while browsing pictures likely caused by rdbss.sys
- 07/30/15--13:30: BSOD at seemingly random times. Error 0x00000124
- 07/30/15--15:33: BSOD while playing all games for a set period of time.
- 07/30/15--15:39: BSOD Critical_Object_Termination (f4)
- 07/30/15--17:25: Random Windows 7 BSOD BCCode 1e
- 07/30/15--17:42: BSOD on a new computer
- 07/30/15--20:55: Random BSOD while browsing web/using applications.
- 07/30/15--21:30: Bsod irql unequal error
- 07/31/15--00:38: Windows 7: Windows Update Error 800B0100 - Updates KB29433
- 07/31/15--05:32: I'm pretty certain it's driver related, don't know how to solve it
- 07/31/15--08:29: System service ext. with pink lines
- 07/31/15--08:49: Laptop will not sleep (BSOD upon boot when verifier ran)
- 07/31/15--10:42: BSOD Out of Nowhere (While Playing Steam Games)
- 07/31/15--11:38: Random BSOD's, No logs are being made.
- 07/31/15--11:57: BSOD video card solution, solution that might fix your problem
- 07/31/15--12:54: BSOD at random, recently while launching/playing CS:GO BCCode 116
I have a fairly new computer and I'm getting the BSOD multiple times a day. I have attached the dmp files and here is the error on the screen:
Problem EventName: BlueScreen
Hey there friendly helpers,
I had a bluescreen today as I was playing PoE (Path of Exile). First one since about a month? The last one happened during a Fallout: New Vegas playthrough.
It would be great if someone could help me out.
Just experienced for last four days BSOD while using Chrome browser.
I did not installed any programs or new hardware,just out of the blue if i may use that expression.
I attached last two dump reports.
I can't remember when the BSOD have begun(last year). They appear random. Sometimes several a day. I used Memtest86+ 5,01 a whole night without any error. All my drivers are updated.
I ran windows a whole night in safe made (F8) without any BSOD.
I have two minidumps from yesterday. The BSOD doesn't show any specific driver causing the BSOD.
Thanks for your help.
This afternoon I was downloading a file with my usual browser (Firefox) ; qbittorent was active in the background (seeding only 3 torrents).
At the same time I was browsing through few pictures using Honeyview (Honeyview Image Viewer - Download Free Photo Viewer to open JPEG, PNG, GIF files (http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/it/))
Then out of the blue it crashed .I do not rember the exact...
Lately I have been getting BSODs at seemingly random times, sometimes very quickly after booting and without any heavy usage and sometimes after a while, when I am gaming, on skype etc.
I have been monitoring temperatures and CPU is never really above 50C. GPU goes up to 70C while gaming. Running prime95 at 100% CPU temp is 55C. (http://i.imgur.com/LSThFGF.png)
I started getting the BSOD...
Hi, new to this forum and I have a major, major problem that I hope to not have to pay money for.
My computer is an Asus Desktop, CM1730 series, with a custom NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
I get this BSOD randomly, but the time frame between each BSOD is quite long something like 3 to 4 weeks. If it is time to crash the laptop crashes no matter how long I have been running it for. I use the laptop for long periods of times, and sometimes also do some casual video encoding without any issues, but after every 3-4 weeks I will get this BSOD. I did some poking around with the dump file...
Hello seven forums I need some help from an issue I have been having. I have a Dell Optiplex 755 that has randomly been giving BSODs. The error usually pops up randomly, usually when I step away from the computer and come back to find the computer has reset itself and all windows and browsers that were open are closed and a message that "Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.
I just got 2 BSODs on my computer, which I recently built. Can you please, help identify the problem?
Hello. I have recently bought a new PC and I encounter BSOD errors very frequently. I have made sure to download and install the latest windows updates but to no avail.
I understand that those helping out on these forums are doing it out of goodwill so thanks for helping newbies out like me. I really appreciate you taking your time out to help us. :)
I think most of my system specs are...
I'm new here. I'm wondering if anyone can read my mini dump files? Possibly interpret them
and give me a diagnosis? I have them uploaded in zip format. If anyone can help that would be awesome
cause I've been getting this BSOD for awhile now and I'd hate to lose my computer.
can anyone pls help me with this thanks..i tried resetting the updates still no luck..thanks in advance
Happening for a month+, 3 to 4 times a week. Pretty certain it's driver related, but don't know how to fix it.
I was playing a game, when suddenly dashed, curved pink lines appeared all over my monitor, then restarted the computer moments later. After that, BSOD appeared with following info:
STOP: 0000003B ...
*** win32k.sys - Adress FFFFF9600009C9A4 ...
This time it offered Startup recovery, which I tried, but no dice, and start windows normally which...
Hi guys, new to the forum. I have a Dell Latitude E6530 that I use for work (Network Engineer) and I'm having issues with putting it to sleep. When I go to start->sleep the screen goes black, but it never goes to sleep nor will it come back on. The wireless light indicator stays on (it turns off when it actually goes to sleep). At this point I can't do anything except hard reboot the laptop. It...
I'm not really sure why my PC is having some problems it does it randomly when i close an app like google chrome or quit some games on Steam it goes BSOD.
Please Kindly check my log thank you!
Since the beginning of this month i am rechieving multiple Bsod's. The odd part about this is that it happens infrequently and they don't generate any minidumps. I looked into the settings to make windows make them if the system crashes. But nothing has worked so far.
I am randomly playing a game or looking at a website and then my screen freezes. Then for around one fourth of a second i see a...
This is a solution to a problem I had, but because that I have never heard anyone else post this solution, and I dont know where else to. Ill post it on this forum to help others.
So for those who don't want to read the whole story, Do not change your resolution from windows screen settings, and rather first install the drivers, then change the resolution from your graphics drivers (such as...
I've recently been suffering from BSOD while playing games, browsing FB etc. If I'm not mistaken it started after I updated my GPU drivers (AMD). It's been different BCCodes like 1044, but recently it's only been 116. I'll attach my DMP files, hoping that someone can solve my problems.
Thanks in advance