- RSS Channel Showcase 3728967
- RSS Channel Showcase 5855796
- RSS Channel Showcase 3264611
- RSS Channel Showcase 4874952
Articles on this Page
- 07/31/15--13:29: _BSOD watching Twitc...
- 07/31/15--13:50: _BSOD DRIVER_VERIFI...
- 07/31/15--13:52: _BSODs while watchin...
- 07/31/15--14:17: _Solved BSOD while I...
- 07/31/15--17:46: _Display driver and ...
- 07/31/15--20:45: _Blue Screen, Driver...
- 07/31/15--22:42: _BSOD frequently whi...
- 07/31/15--23:08: _BSOD while gaming.
- 08/01/15--05:59: _Random BSOD's after...
- 08/01/15--09:19: _BSOD while playing ...
- 08/01/15--09:40: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe P...
- 08/01/15--11:51: _Random BSOD's, Issu...
- 08/01/15--13:12: _BSOD while playing ...
- 08/01/15--13:45: _Display driver stop...
- 08/01/15--13:53: _BSOD Randomly, typi...
- 08/01/15--16:14: _Unexpected_kernel_m...
- 08/01/15--16:37: _Irql_gt_zero_at_sys...
- 08/01/15--17:41: _BSOD at low load/id...
- 08/01/15--17:42: _Nvidia GTX 560 Driv...
- 08/01/15--19:13: _Frequent BSOD 124, ...
- 07/31/15--13:29: BSOD watching Twitch, error 0x000000c9
- 07/31/15--13:50: BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION 0x000000c4
- 07/31/15--13:52: BSODs while watchings videos
- 07/31/15--14:17: Solved BSOD while I sleep!!
- 07/31/15--17:46: Display driver and 2 types of BSOD nvlddmkm.sys & ntoskrnl.exe
- 07/31/15--20:45: Blue Screen, Driver-IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal-Help analyzing Dumps?
- 07/31/15--22:42: BSOD frequently while playing Smite
- 07/31/15--23:08: BSOD while gaming.
- 08/01/15--05:59: Random BSOD's after new motherboard, cpu, and ssd, error 0X000000F4
- 08/01/15--09:19: BSOD while playing Fifa 15 and random ones during idle time...
- 08/01/15--09:40: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
- 08/01/15--11:51: Random BSOD's, Issues Booting. New Graphics Card
- 08/01/15--13:12: BSOD while playing games
- 08/01/15--13:45: Display driver stops responding, Following Bsod.
- 08/01/15--13:53: BSOD Randomly, typically within half hour of starting up computer
- 08/01/15--16:14: Unexpected_kernel_mode_trap
- 08/01/15--16:37: Irql_gt_zero_at_system_service bsod
- 08/01/15--17:41: BSOD at low load/idle, BCCode 124
- 08/01/15--17:42: Nvidia GTX 560 Driver crashing event ID 13
- 08/01/15--19:13: Frequent BSOD 124, usually while gaming
My computer has been freezing for a while, only seldom bluescreening. This is the latest minidump, any useful information in it?
I can't remember when the BSOD have begun(last year). They appear random. Sometimes several a day. I used Memtest86+ 5,01 a whole night without any error. All my drivers are updated.
I ran windows a whole night in safe made (F8) without any BSOD. Today I removed also my graphics card Nvidia Geforce GTX550Ti and removed all the drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller from Nvidia to...
Hi, I'm having BSODs when I watch videos, mainly on youtube. The error itself on the screen says atikmdag.sys. I have updated my drivers to the current version recently. I am also using a beta version of flash as per some troubleshooting I saw somewhere. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
Attachment 367691 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/367691-bsods-while-watchings-videos-carl-fri_07_31_2015_163607_55.zip)
So I leave my computer on all night because it's my alarm clock. Luckily I'm not working right now because my computer randomly restarts all night long. I've done a defrag and system check and then a friend of mine told me that all the errors get saved and there are wonderful people who can help me figure out what the error code means is wrong, so here I am.
Thanks in advance for any help!
EDIT : Added file extension to download.
So after 1 and a half years I've had like 7 BSOD's, and most of them were ntoskrnl.exe which I would like to know how to solve, now I get nvidia display driver kernel stopped working and has recovered, followed by a black screen then recovering.
So what I would like to know is, how do I fix it? I have the latest nvidia drivers, tried reinstalling...
I've received this error twice in the last 3 days: Win 7,Blue Screen, Driver-IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal
[& I want to avoid any further problems.]
Can someone please help analyze these dumps?---attached as a zip file per Forum instructions.
[I haven't found a way to read these dumps & wouldn't know how to interpret.]
I don't recall what I was doing when the Blue Screen appeared,but I was...
I have attached the issues to this post and I really don't know what to do at this point. Computer has been BSOD-ing frequently in the past few weeks while playing Smite. I also work heavily with Adobe products but no matter how hard I push those apps the system is stable. BSODs frequently when I play Smite. Brought it into Microcenter and walked it out a week later with new power supply,...
My computer ran into BSOD while playing games. If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
I recently upgraded my computer by adding a new motherboard, processor, and ssd. Ever since then (about a month) I have been experiencing random BSOD's.
At first I noticed they happened when I woke my computer up from sleep mode. So I set it to never sleep, but it still happens. It doesn't happen everyday, maybe every other day or two. One day I will turn my computer on and it will be fine,...
Hello guys, since 5 days and more I am having little BSOD out of nowhere and I don't know from where it comes from... I am really worried about this and I wanna fix that ASAP!
I downloaded Fifa 15 yesterday and since then when I'm in game it BSOD on my face!
So yeah and here is the folder that I got for you guys about the BSODs.
Thank you and have a wonderful day boys and girls!
I just received two BSOD in a row and I'm wondering what caused these and how to prevent these errors. The only thing I recall doing recently is installing the latest NVIDIA drivers (353.62) for my GTX 670.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
So I just replaced my two GTX 760's with one GTX 980 ti last week, and that's when I started having issues. I've had probably 15 BSOD's in the past week and I can't figure out why. It happens mostly when gaming, but not at any predictable time while gaming. Sometimes it's right when I start a game, and sometimes it happens after a couple of hours. It's also not necessarily while my...
I get a BSOD after 10-15 minutes of playing any video game, my screen freezes but I can still hear game audio and no audio looping, then it goes completely black and forces me to manually restart.
I have stress tested my CPU and GPU and all temperatures seem normal and with a memory test it came out fine. My voltages look normal and I have cleaned any dust in my PC, uninstalled and...
-This only happens when i have a game open-
So i noticed that starting this month i have problems with my Nvidia drivers.
When i am playing the screen freezes, screen goes blank and it returns later. Then it says it has recovered.
Problem is, sometimes when this happens the computer just bluescreens and restarts. This happens once a day.
I tried my best solving this, i installed all updates...
I have been getting a BSOD sometimes. Sometimes the computer goes blank. Sometimes the screen just freezes and makes a loud noise as if it was an issue with the graphics card. Pretty much all of these occurences have happened with about a half hour of starting up my computer. I have been able to let it run afterward and play games through the night if I can power through these first hiccups. ...
I have been getting BSOD on my laptop intermittantly over the last month - it's not a heat problem as I get it sometimes just after starting the laptop - I got it again this morning so have attached the DM Log
here is some info from "Who crashed"
Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump
Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.
On Sat 1/08/2015 7:34:23 p.m. GMT your computer crashed...
For many months my computer is getting BSOD's, or the system freezes completely, no matter if I am watching movie, playing games, even when the computer is completely idle.
It is my first time and post in your forum, I hope that I am posting properly my issues, thank you.
This is a new system with a fresh install and hardware. I did NOT have any BSODs until my recent Windows Update installs. Posting now so I don't lose the message before next BSOD, will attach file ASAP.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Hello SF users.
Couple of days a go I am starting to get this strange thing.
I am playing Dota 2 at the same Resolution same settings everything was working well ... I stopped playing dota 2 like 1 month and when I started playing it (4 days ago) there is a in game lagg , after that Dota 2 will minimize it self and I cant make it maximize again I need to Kill the Procces and start again which...
Hello there, I have been having trouble with regular 0x00000124 BSOD's, that have started becoming more frequent. I've done my best to update all my drivers and also Bios, without any success.
Memtest doesn't show any errors either. I ran the Driver verifier a few minutes ago, and crashed in about 5 minutes, although it showed a 0x0000007E error this time. Any direction or insight would be...