- RSS Channel Showcase 1605401
- RSS Channel Showcase 2098285
- RSS Channel Showcase 3106114
- RSS Channel Showcase 5940774
Articles on this Page
- 07/29/15--01:37: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+4...
- 07/29/15--05:17: _BSOD after installi...
- 07/29/15--09:06: _BSOD at random time...
- 07/29/15--09:26: _Windows freezes at ...
- 07/29/15--09:34: _BSOD after attempti...
- 07/29/15--10:19: _BDOD and SFC errors
- 07/29/15--13:56: _Random BSOD has bec...
- 07/29/15--21:32: _Solved BSOD on acco...
- 07/29/15--22:04: _BSOD in irregular f...
- 07/29/15--22:54: _2-3 BSODs at random...
- 07/29/15--23:13: _BSOD after Norton U...
- 07/30/15--00:19: _BSOD randomly for p...
- 07/30/15--03:27: _First Time BSOD (IR...
- 07/30/15--04:20: _BSOD Random when pl...
- 07/30/15--04:23: _STOP x116 VIDEO_TDR...
- 07/30/15--06:28: _Not a BSOD - But so...
- 07/30/15--06:28: _BSOD going to sleep...
- 07/30/15--00:15: _BSOD while playing ...
- 07/30/15--06:58: _BSOD 0x09 seemingly...
- 07/30/15--07:00: _BSOD system does me...
- 07/29/15--01:37: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+44decf
- 07/29/15--05:17: BSOD after installing windows theme patch.
- 07/29/15--09:06: BSOD at random times, sometimes idle, sometimes running applications
- 07/29/15--09:26: Windows freezes at random moments
- 07/29/15--09:34: BSOD after attempting to shut down past certain amount of time
- 07/29/15--10:19: BDOD and SFC errors
- 07/29/15--13:56: Random BSOD has become a constant in my life.
- 07/29/15--21:32: Solved BSOD on account login
- 07/29/15--22:04: BSOD in irregular frequencies, error 0x00000124
- 07/29/15--22:54: 2-3 BSODs at random intervals?
- 07/29/15--23:13: BSOD after Norton Utilities compacted my registry. Now will not boot
- 07/30/15--00:19: BSOD randomly for past two weeks or so, error 0x1000007f
- 07/30/15--03:27: First Time BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
- 07/30/15--04:20: BSOD Random when playing games. 0x3b, 0x50, 0xd1
- 07/30/15--06:28: Not a BSOD - But something corrupt
- 07/30/15--06:28: BSOD going to sleep 0x0000009f
- 07/30/15--00:15: BSOD while playing World of WarShips, Restarts automatically
- 07/30/15--06:58: BSOD 0x09 seemingly at random, occurs during games/web browsing
I am getting BSOD after launching computer. Sometimes it crashes right away even before getting to Windows desktop, sometimes computer can work for a few hours and then crash. All I have tried to do is restoring PC to factory settings, changing harddrive and restoring it also to factory settings, changing another power cord with adapter. Also I have found out that computer beeps and...
I am getting this BSOD after installing windows theme patch. I don't know if this is the reason for BSOD or not. Also attached zip file.
I've been getting random BSODs every few weeks for a while. Usually it'll happen overnight and just lock up the machine, but it just happened while I was there, and here's a screenshot. Also attached is the DM log.
I would appreciate any help tracking down the cause. Thanks in advance!
Attachment 367384 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/367384-bsod-random-times-sometimes-idle-sometimes-running-applications-bsod_7_28_15.jpg)
For about 2 days im suffering from my PC`s freezes. As i noticed they are pretty random and they occur right after PC launch, after launching and playing a game for a while and after some time browsing internet (PC freezes even if i launch it and leave for some time). That`s pretty weird couse i went to holiday for last 2 weeks and before i left EVERYTHING was okay, but when i was...
Several months ago my computer would receive a bsod when shutting down maybe once every 2 weeks, but now it happens almost every time I turn off my computer. I've taken my computer to geek squad twice, but I do not think they've ever been able to replicate the issue and so they could not fix it. I've tried doing some troubleshooting on my own and have found that if I let my computer sit for...
Started getting BSOD yesterday and its happened 3 times since. On restart from BSOD I ran a CHKDSK but it was unable to complete:
Autochk cannot run due to an error caused by a recently installed software package. Use the system restore feature from the control panel to restore the system to a point prior to the recent software package installation. An unspecified error occurred...
Last week I started getting BSODs randomly, not sure why. I have formatted the computer and reinstalled Windows multiple times.
The reasons vary, from page in nonpaged area (something close) to really anything.
Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz
Sapphire Dual-X R9 280x
1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III 7200
Hi my computer has been blue screening for a while now and It is being caused by irql_not_less_or_equal and I used BSOD viewer to find it is caused by ntoskrnl.exe Please help. The Bluescreen happens right as i log into my account.
It has hardly been two weeks I've custom built my PC with newly manufactured parts and installed a cracked-activated version of Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on one partition and then ,Windows 8.1 x64 on another partition.
Ever since the first few days , I've been encountering BSOD frequently in every Instance of usage, although the occurrence of them depends on the system load. When the system is in...
I ran driver verifier but it comes up fine. It crashed initially but after removing that .sys file (uxpatch.sys) it doesn't tell any errors. I have attached the .zip.
4 Gigs RAM
Nvidia Geforce 610
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate. After allowing Norton Utilities to compact my registry my computer will not boot. It will run through most of the boot process before getting the BSOD.
Using a Windows 7 Repair Disk I tried using System Restore. It will let me choose from 7 different restore points but when it goes to the Confirm disks to restore" the check boxes for the drives are all grayed...
I have a relatively old custom built computer with some parts newer than others, so I'm not surprised this is happening. Research I've done points to a hardware issue but I figured I'd get some guidance on what exactly I'm looking at here. This started happening about two weeks ago. Nothing to my knowledge has been changed except for maybe some small Windows updates. I've noticed it happens when...
I fell asleep at my aging laptop, and it went into sleep mode with me. When I woke it up, everything was normal. At the desktop it gave me a notification that Windows had updates to install, which it would do automatically in the next 14 min. unless I chose to postpone the restart of my computer. Just as I was clicking on the drag down menu, I was hit with the BSOD. This was the first time...
Been getting BSOD randomly while gaming the latest weeks. I've updated my Graphics card driver and I ran Memtest86+ overnight with no errors.
I get them randomly while gaming, and so far I've only gotten them while gaming. Sometimes a day can pass without a blue screen and some days I get like 3 BDOS.
I have attached the dumps and reports and would greatly appreciate any help!
I know that this is a horse that's been beaten half to death over the years but so far, everything I've tried has been futile. The problem started in the summer of 2012. I dont remember the circumstances because it was so long ago but I do remember that Diablo 3 shot off the first BSoD. I tried many things at the time but the problem was fairly fresh so I couldn't find much on the...
My windows 7 installation has had random problems always, which i accepted. but now i decided to try sfc /scannow which says it cannot repair the files. Ive attached the CBS.log here. could somebody please analyse it? ive tried myself but to me it seems like mostly nonsense :s
Im trying to install kb947821, as suggested in a post by Brink
EDIT: had to rar zip it because it was...
I'm having BSOD very often when my pc goes to sleep (Lenovo T 540p). Here is the result of BSOD reader:
Dump File : 063015-21871-01.dmp
Crash Time : 6/30/2015 3:13:09 PM
Bug Check String : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
I've been having this BSOD issue since i've been playing World of Warships recently. I've attached my Minidump files for your perusal.
By the way i've just updated my Videocard driver so i don't know what i'm lacking.
Thanks in advance!
This has been happening on and off for the last 3 months. I'm not entirely sure what's causing it as it seems to be occurring randomly. I've attached the .zip file from the log analyzer in my attachments.
I was installing Vitual Box and Vagrant. After installing vagrant I choose to restart the system. Since then I'm not able to start the Windows 7. The login screen appears and then again system reboots with BSOD.
The message that appears in BSOD:
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL)...