- RSS Channel Showcase 7792597
- RSS Channel Showcase 3128718
- RSS Channel Showcase 7819339
- RSS Channel Showcase 7995128
Articles on this Page
- 01/25/17--00:57: _blue screen
- 01/25/17--12:04: _BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_...
- 01/25/17--18:43: _BSOD after having u...
- 01/26/17--03:08: _BSOD Error 0x50, ma...
- 01/26/17--03:50: _Multiple 0x00000050...
- 01/26/17--03:52: _OS Version: 6.1.760...
- 01/26/17--14:53: _BSOD when putting l...
- 01/27/17--04:27: _BSOD during start u...
- 01/27/17--09:41: _Random BSOD. BCCode 19
- 01/27/17--11:38: _Video players often...
- 01/27/17--14:29: _BSOD When Playing W...
- 01/27/17--22:22: _BSOD mostly when pl...
- 01/28/17--02:43: _BSOD - safe mode wo...
- 01/28/17--06:32: _Solved BSOD 4e upon...
- 01/28/17--23:01: _Random BSOD 0x000000f4
- 01/29/17--06:16: _BSOD/Switching from...
- 01/29/17--21:31: _Blue screen at star...
- 01/30/17--06:32: _0xF4 BSOD, Fresh ha...
- 01/30/17--08:16: _Blue Screen problem...
- 01/30/17--16:57: _Multiple Bluescreen...
- 01/25/17--00:57: blue screen
- 01/25/17--12:04: BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwsw02.sys
- 01/25/17--18:43: BSOD after having updated graphics driver now cant even do safe mode
- 01/26/17--03:08: BSOD Error 0x50, mainly during CS:GO
- 01/26/17--03:50: Multiple 0x00000050, among others, and cannot boot safe mode
- 01/26/17--03:52: OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48 Locale ID: 3073
- 01/26/17--14:53: BSOD when putting laptop into sleep/hibernation mode
- 01/27/17--04:27: BSOD during start up, error 0x0000007B, restarts itself.
- 01/27/17--09:41: Random BSOD. BCCode 19
- 01/27/17--11:38: Video players often crashing.. Please help me analyze MPC-HC.dmp..
- 01/27/17--14:29: BSOD When Playing Watch Dogs 2
- 01/27/17--22:22: BSOD mostly when playing games, 0x000000d1
- 01/28/17--06:32: Solved BSOD 4e upon switching on pc
- 01/28/17--23:01: Random BSOD 0x000000f4
- 01/29/17--06:16: BSOD/Switching from Vivaldi to Opera
- 01/29/17--21:31: Blue screen at startup/GPU listed n/a in DxDiag
- 01/30/17--06:32: 0xF4 BSOD, Fresh harddrives
- 01/30/17--08:16: Blue Screen problem, seemingly at random - error 0x0000007E
- 01/30/17--16:57: Multiple Bluescreens, various reasons, mostly while gaming.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Additional information about the problem:
I have a Dell Precision M4800 and experience the following issue:
- After loading Windows, all goes fine, and laptop runs OK for a while
- Randomly, after some use (sometimes after a few hours, sometimes after a few minutes) the WIFI seems to have stopped working (connection is gone)
- A "!" appears on the Wifi icon on the lower right
- After clicking on the icon, all other wifi networks...
the error code i am getting is
STOP: 0x00000050 (0xFFFFFA802B200000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF800036982A8, 0x0000000000000002)
I have tried doing the system repair and restore point but nothing works, i was able to get into safe mode once and roll back the graphics driver but it still didnt work and now i cant even get into safe mode again, any safe mode.
So this has been a problem for a bit now and its bad... Almost a daily thing if not twice a day. I looked up the code figured it was Norton ( big reason why this BSOD can happen). Happens mostly when I play CS:GO but also just sitting talking in discord with nothing else running. First File is the YourComputerName-xxxx.zip Second is the .dmp file
Been having problems with my computer for over a year now and can't fix the problem. I've replaced my ram, ssd (old one still plugged in), and power supply, and still have the same problems. I often have a BSOD when using photoshop and youtube at the same time, starting with the youtube tabs crashing, then the rest of my tabs crashing and then the blue screen. Rocket League has recently...
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3073
Additional information about the problem:
Hi. I have a Lenovo z580 laptop running windows 7 Premium. Recently my laptop has started to crash whenever i close it really. It never fails and i get very irritated by this. I don't know what the cause is. I've even tried unistalling programs to make sure they're not the cause as well as deleting files (Since i don't really download that much). I checked a few things out. Firstly every time i...
2 year old dell laptop
during start up the windows screen appears for about 3 seconds. the four colors turn for about two or three seconds then stops.
tried all different start up modes (safe mode, safe mode with networking) and same result.
also tried start up repair and let the computer sit doing that for a few hours. eventually it said it couldn't fix it.
Random BSOD's after years of trouble free computing. I have tried several minidump analyzers, but have no clues so far.:huh:
I have often seen offline video pausing and sometimes crashing.. Also my Desktop_info app shows many hardpagefaults for Disk1..
Please find attached A.)hardpagefaults screenshot, B.) dm log collector zip as well as the C.) MPC-HC.dmp files...
Greetings Seven Forums!
Whenever i play watchdogs 2 for about 5-10 minutes the BSOD occurs,
The details are attached
I have been experiencing a BSOD issue for a while and would like help figuring out what is going on. It mostly happens when playing games but sometimes happens even when watching a movie. Sometime It will restart every 30 minutes or less but sometimes I can play for hours on end with no issues.
The following is what comes up on the error screen.
could you help me to (manually) fix this issue that sfc /scannow (and startuprepair) is unable to fix:
I have a copy of the windows 7 installation disk and a disk with all drivers.
BCCode : 4e
OS Version : 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
It occurs while gaming, browsing, starting up. Other times I don't have issues for hours.
As I read somewhere the number points to a hardware issue, so I checked my RAM with memtest86 for 10 hours with no result.
I checked the cabling of my drives and changed it.
I unattached the secondary drives.
I read the smart-attributes and they all say good.
But the issue is still there :mad:
Not sure what i was doing exactly that caused the BSOD....but attempted to open a new tab in Opera 12.x from Vivaldi....Had Winamp and Fiddler running when suddenly got a strange noise and then the BSOD....any suggestions appreciated. From event viewer :
OS Version: 6_1_7601...
Hello, I just got a new hard drive for my computer and installed it and tried getting all of the drivers that I need for it... but I don't think I've got all the ones I need yet because I keep getting a blue screen right after the windows logo when I try to boot normally and the pc restarts. But I can use safe mode... and with networking!
This is the pc that I originally started with a long...
Hey, so i got this bsod with stopcodes 0xF4, 0x3. I googled around and it seemed to be a harddrive-related issue, so i thought so with my 5 year old drives. SO basically i went and bought new drives, both SSD and SSHD. Even with new harddrives in, old ones out, i keep on getting this 0xF4 0x3 bsod, and another one but rarely, 0x7a. Im thinking this is software related now, but i need help from...
Hello, I have a problem with an old computer in that I get Blue Screen seemingly at random throughout the day. It may happen just once or 3-4 times a day. The errors I get are different, here is a picture of the last one.
Attachment 395975 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/395975-blue-screen-problem-seemingly-random-error-0x0000007e-cam00128.jpg)
Output from DM Log Collector:
I had problems with my system crashing before, which was fixed by double checking I had all my motherboard drivers installed. The problem manifested in much the same way, I could play a game for anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour, before the game would crash, followed by the computer itself. Memory Management, IRQL Not Less Than or Equal, and a few other errors that just seemed to rotate out...