- RSS Channel Showcase 6998501
- RSS Channel Showcase 3645071
- RSS Channel Showcase 1398862
- RSS Channel Showcase 2592665
Articles on this Page
- 01/30/17--20:46: _BSOD Page Fault 0x0...
- 01/31/17--01:33: _Blue Screen problem...
- 01/31/17--02:27: _atikmpag.sys, dxgkr...
- 01/31/17--23:43: _Random BOSD 0x00000...
- 02/01/17--10:01: _blue screen
- 02/01/17--11:11: _BSOD for unknown re...
- 02/01/17--12:41: _BSOD randomly, erro...
- 02/02/17--15:15: _Random BSOD - BCCod...
- 02/02/17--21:51: _BSOD on my Dell XPS
- 02/03/17--14:56: _BSOD on wake up, BC...
- 02/04/17--09:14: _Mysterious Bluescreen
- 02/04/17--10:57: _BSOD Event 41 Bugch...
- 02/05/17--06:14: _BSOD after windows ...
- 02/05/17--07:30: _BSOD Caused By Driv...
- 02/05/17--13:45: _BSOD playing Overwa...
- 02/07/17--01:02: _Blue Screen Error 0...
- 02/07/17--06:50: _Random BSOD
- 02/07/17--20:17: _Multiple Different ...
- 02/07/17--22:50: _BSOD on every shutd...
- 02/07/17--23:31: _BSOD wdf01000.sys w...
- 01/30/17--20:46: BSOD Page Fault 0x00000050 nvlddmkm.sys
- 01/31/17--01:33: Blue Screen problem, at random
- 01/31/17--02:27: atikmpag.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, and dxgmms1.sys - Win 7x64
- 01/31/17--23:43: Random BOSD 0x000000000000002 0x86ae5000
- 02/01/17--10:01: blue screen
- 02/01/17--11:11: BSOD for unknown reason
- 02/01/17--12:41: BSOD randomly, error 0xBE or 0x50
- 02/02/17--21:51: BSOD on my Dell XPS
- 02/03/17--14:56: BSOD on wake up, BCC F4
- 02/04/17--09:14: Mysterious Bluescreen
- 02/04/17--10:57: BSOD Event 41 BugcheckCode 59 randomly
- 02/05/17--06:14: BSOD after windows starts - faulty drivers or damaged gpu? :/
- 02/05/17--07:30: BSOD Caused By Driver:nwifi.sys Caused By Address:nwifi.sys+34026
- 02/05/17--13:45: BSOD playing Overwatch, error 0x00000124
- 02/07/17--01:02: Blue Screen Error 0x0000007A/0x0000004F
- 02/07/17--06:50: Random BSOD
- 02/07/17--22:50: BSOD on every shutdown - error 0x1000007e
- 02/07/17--23:31: BSOD wdf01000.sys when computer wakes up
Getting this error, i cant think of anything new i installed that would do this. Also a couple of months ago my CPU was overheating and i fix it by applying new thermal paste and my temps are normal now. Like i said i cant think of new hardware or software that would do this.
I uninstalled my vid drivers and installed them again. Please help, and thank you.
So this started yesterday, now I've had two bsods in total. Second one came when I tried to launch a game.
I have recently removed hibernation file, and installed (and uninstalled) bloatware on this pc. I also had warning to change battery which I manually removed since it was false. (battery is ok) This OS install is only a week old, and the pc has been running 6 months beforehand on W10. (no...
Here we go, I am getting constant BSOD with atikmpag.sys, dxgkrnl.sys, and dxgmms1.sys. Sometimes its erratic, sometimes its when playing an online video. Firstly, my computer is up to date with updates, adware and antivirus protection. Ive never had this error but it started after i took my videocard apart and cleaned it. Computers temp were normal, videocard temp was under 50 even...
I'm having this random BOSD for which I'm not able to find any solution. According to the instruction on the youtube tutorial I',m adding the ".dmp" files.
Thanks in advance for your help.
I dont know much about computers, but dont give up, somebody help me pleace with my problem?Attachment 396042 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/396042-blue-screen-milena-pc-sre_01_02_2017_180914-79.zip)
Have a nice day!
Hey everybody. I came into my room to a new bsod today. I'm posting the log here.
These days I constantly met BSOD issue, in different situations.
The error codes are 0xBE or 0x50.
I've checked the memory using *mdsched.exe* but no error was found.
This issue current happened constantly and heavily infected my work, cause I have opened many applications.
And as BSOD occurred, all the other apps were over and all jobs couldn't be saved.
Hi, once every several weeks I have a BSOD in my Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Here you have all the details:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 3082
Additional information about the problem:
I get a Display Adapter Error frequently and system crashes to a BSOD. I have tried reinstalling Video Drivers to no avail..... Any suggestions?
Hello, This is the 4th time getting a BSOD with a BCC F4. my pc freezes, BSOD, then restarts. Once it's restarted, it runs fine. Hasn't crapped on me during use... yet. I have read that it could possibly be a dying boot drive(5 year old OCZ 240GB SSD, 8K+ operating hours), bad or old drivers, or loose wires to the drives. i believe i have updated to the latest drivers, as far as i know....
This system is a dual CPU Opteron server. Server Mobo, ECC ram, Raid controller. It is running as a DVR/NVR for 12 HD IP cameras.
Every now and then (sometimes once a month, sometimes a few months in between) it will blue screen and restart. At one point i thought i had it narrowed down to a dip in the line voltage causing issues, and added an Eaton UPS to the mix. This appeared to improve...
I have been getting this BSOD for a few weeks. Suspected the PSU, but still happening after replacing it. Usually pretty random, but does also happen every time I try to run Oracle VM VirtualBox.
Not sure if related, but my Windows Update is not working either. Keeps asking to restart to install important updates.
Also no access to some settings - "These settings are managed by...
i got a BSOD since upgrading my driver and installation of my new vga fan.
im using the arctic cooling accelero xtreme 3 and after i upgraded to a raedon wattmen driver suite the fan was broken. so i ordered a sparefan and its running fine again.
now i was reinstall my windows 7 x64 freshly but im getting bsod after restarting the computer after i reinstalled the new drivers. ...
Lately I often have a BSOD, and since I'm not an expert I turn to you for help. The .txt files are from BlueScreenView.
Thank you in advance
Any help you can give me in this BSOD would be great. It has usually happened while playing Overwatch but other blizzard games have made it BSOD. The temps have been below 60c according to speedfan. DMP files are attached here also there is a public dropbox link. Thanks guys!
Dropbox - HARRYPOTTER-PC-xxxx.zip...
I'll just jump straight into the problem. For the past few weeks, I've been getting blue screen errors (0x0000007A, 0x0000004F etc.)
When I play a game, the PC freezes, the sound is stuttering and then the PC restarts and Blue Screen appears.
CPU - Intel Celeron G1620 @ 2.70GHz
RAM - 4,00GB Single-Channel DDR3 532MHz
MotherBoard - ASRock H61M-VG3
GPU - AMD Radeon R7 200...
Blue Screen about once a week at varying times and intervals between crashes. Work computer that was supposed to be new but has had issue since i received it. This is what error (event ID 1001) I see corresponding to the .dmp file dates under event viewer. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000024 (0x00000000001904fb, 0xfffff8800379a4a8, 0xfffff88003799d00,...
Hello guys, I have been having a bit of trouble lately with some BSOD and I am being really lazy about them, because I gave up on fixing them and I don't see them affecting anything, they seem to be anomalies.
I have performed a CHKDSK and everything is fine. Memory is also great. Recently I rearranged all of the wires inside my computer and I made sure everything was well connected.
I'm getting a BSOD on each and every shutdown. Using BlueScreenView from Nirsoft, it looks like ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit, although I've attached log files as stated in the posting instructions so this can be verified.
What I've done so far:
Ran the built-in diagnostics in the BIOS from Dell - no errors found.
Removed the memory chips (there are 4x4GB) one by one,...
When my laptop wakes up from standby I always get a BSOD *wdf01000.sys*.
Please find attached the DM Log Collector zip file.
Your support would be highly appreciated.