- RSS Channel Showcase 3655008
- RSS Channel Showcase 7402487
- RSS Channel Showcase 9086367
- RSS Channel Showcase 9664247
Articles on this Page
- 12/28/16--10:56: _Multiple BSOD's and...
- 12/28/16--13:35: _BSOD while playing ...
- 12/28/16--16:07: _Black Logon screen ...
- 12/28/16--17:17: _Random BSODs after ...
- 12/28/16--23:43: _BSOD using roguekil...
- 12/29/16--07:40: _BSOD 122 & 124 whil...
- 12/29/16--08:29: _BSOD playing Grand ...
- 12/29/16--20:45: _Bsod kernel_data_in...
- 12/30/16--06:24: _BSOD when plugging ...
- 12/30/16--08:19: _BSOD crashing const...
- 12/30/16--08:50: _BSOD Random IRQL_NO...
- 12/31/16--05:51: _Solved looking for ...
- 12/31/16--07:30: _BSOD while playing ...
- 12/31/16--09:19: _Random BSOD...espec...
- 01/01/17--08:24: _BSOD happening on a...
- 01/01/17--16:22: _constant BSOD drive...
- 01/02/17--05:15: _Acer Travelmate 629...
- 01/02/17--14:45: _Getting a lot of IR...
- 01/03/17--09:15: _Random BSOD - Occur...
- 01/03/17--13:38: _BSOD while ARK: Sur...
- 12/28/16--10:56: Multiple BSOD's and PC Crashes
- 12/28/16--13:35: BSOD while playing Overwatch
- 12/28/16--16:07: Black Logon screen no prompt
- 12/28/16--17:17: Random BSODs after system migration to new case
- 12/28/16--23:43: BSOD using roguekiller rimssne64.sys error
- 12/29/16--07:40: BSOD 122 & 124 whilst in 3d heavy enviroment games
- 12/29/16--08:29: BSOD playing Grand Theft Auto V error 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA800E1518F8
- 12/29/16--20:45: Bsod kernel_data_inpage_error
- 12/30/16--06:24: BSOD when plugging XB1 controller
- 12/30/16--08:19: BSOD crashing constantly!
- 12/30/16--08:50: BSOD Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- 12/31/16--05:51: Solved looking for a tutorial on how to view a BSOD/crash
- 12/31/16--07:30: BSOD while playing or using Google Earth
- 12/31/16--09:19: Random BSOD...especially during sleep...won't wake up and restarts.
- 01/01/17--16:22: constant BSOD driver_state_power_failure
- 01/02/17--05:15: Acer Travelmate 6291 fresh install win7 home-premium 64
- 01/02/17--14:45: Getting a lot of IRQL bluescreens, but not sure if it's the RAM.
- 01/03/17--09:15: Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep
- 01/03/17--13:38: BSOD while ARK: Survival Evolved is played
I have been having a huge problem with my computer lately. It started about a month ago, went away, but is back again. Recently I have been having lots of blue screens every day, mainly while in game, although it sometimes happens out of game and even on boot. The main error code was 0x3B but they vary. Very frequently though, instead of a blue screen, my computer just freezes...
Hey guys, was playing Overwatch with friends when I suddenly got a BSOD, can't remember what error as it was very unexpected.
I was hoping someone could help me out here.
To make it easier, background programs running:
When I attempt to log into windows I am met with a black screen both on normal boot up and safe mode. The screen has both ease of use and shut down option buttons but the user name/icon and log in prompt are missing and the usual background image is just plain black. I cannot get to desktop in any way and I do not have any restore points or system recovery disks.
Hello all, I just moved the components of my rig into a new case (Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX), and have now begun to experience BSODs randomly. BlueScreenView seems to suggest that hal.dll is somehow responsible, which I doubt. Anyway, the system worked well before the migration, so I thinking the errors may have something to do it. I've checked for bad connections, bent pins, obstructed fans...
keeps on crashing when I scan for malware
it's like the malware is stopping me from killing it, lol
dm log in attachment
please help, thanks a lot :)
I am currently having an issue with bsods 122 & 124. Normally whilst using Prepar3d (flight simulator) but it has happened whilst using Space Engineers and Grand Theft Auto V.
If its any help, I have been getting 'driver has stopped responding' on the GPU drivers as well.
While playing Grand Theft Auto V or any intensive 3D game, the screen will show a solid color before BSOD. I would really appreciate any help!
Only started happening a few days ago, after I installed MalwareBytes version 3 (upgraded from version 2). I'm tempted to say it's due to that, but I don't know.
i recently bought an xb1 controller for my pc (to play games that fit the controller), The automatic drivers didnt install the controller so i saw a solution for it wich is installing a driver manually for the 64bit sys.
after that when i try to let the driver install it just won't finish. i hear the usb input get's detected and that when it happens,the BSOD. after that i decided to actually...
My pc is crashing constantly it got slower since i remove spyware with this
SUPERAntiSpyware - SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner (http://www.superantispyware.com/portablescannerhome.html)
Wait i going to upload a image of crash dump!
Hi, to all...
i've this machine that has bsod random...
I can not explain, in attachment my .zip information file
thanks to all for help
Can somebody point me to a tutorial to see what info a dump/BSOD file might have in it. I don't need help in seeing what caused the issue. I was overclocking my computer and my computer wouldn't start. I had a setting wrong. I was able to reset the CMOS and restart the computer. I'm just curious to see what the log files say.
I downloaded and ran the DM log collector tool. Is that all I need...
I experiment some BSOD, quite often while playing games (most frequently on Dark Souls 3), and now while visiting the Web and using Google Earth at the same time.
As it gets pretty annoying, I hope you will be able to help.
Do not blame me for some writing mistakes on my post as I'm french. :rolleyes:
I attached the DM Log Collector file to this post, hope I made no mistake !
If anybody has an idea of the faulty part in my computer...I'm thinking it's the motherboard or the ram...(Memtest x86 shows a tons of errors on the ram...but I think it's two bad ram slots...since the board only HAS two.) Thank you SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate it! I've attached the two minidump zips below! :)
OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
CPU AMD FX-8120 STOCK CLOCKED
When I go on my PC, every 10 minutes I get the BSOD and it says its caused by ks.sys. It happens randomly and not necessarily when completing intense tasks. Please help as its starting to come annoying as it is happening more than once daily.
I have attached the zip file with required information.
Hope you can help!
Suddenly I am starting to have constant shutdowns from my PC. I am using it as a server to host a program in a dental clinic, I access it using team viewer. Never had any problems. I had some crashes before when I had many things open at once and tried to restart, but now this problem started after I installed a program to manage the employees clocking in & out. IDK if that has something to do...
i just do clean install win7 to my friend old laptop, BSOD appears sometime after restart, it happen after
putting some base drivers!
They seem to happen pretty randomly, often I'll just be browsing in chrome (once while typing this out)
I've run a few instances of memtest86 which haven't found anything, and I've swapped three sets of different RAM (three different brands at different speeds) in both of my dual-slots, which sometimes seems to help, but inevitably I get more BSOD.
I did a clean install of win 7, and had a...
Thanks for your help!
I was playing ARK survival Evolved and got this BSOD. Have been getting BSOD but recently ran CCleaner and it cleaned out all previous BSOD .dmp files. Crashes also happen while playing "Watch_Dogs 2"
I've run Chkdsk on my C:, E:, and F: HDD and they all came back clean. I've run "sfc /scannow" and it showed no problems. I've run Malwarebytes and CCleaner. I've run Memtest and Windows Memory...