- RSS Channel Showcase 1513798
- RSS Channel Showcase 5591295
- RSS Channel Showcase 8400104
- RSS Channel Showcase 3164797
Articles on this Page
- 01/03/17--16:26: _Unresolved BSOD cra...
- 01/03/17--20:39: _BSOD Error on Hiber...
- 01/05/17--08:16: _Ongoing BSOD; dxgk...
- 01/05/17--15:04: _BSOD on newly insta...
- 01/05/17--17:45: _cant isolate the pr...
- 01/05/17--18:52: _BSOD playing Overwatch
- 01/06/17--10:58: _BSOD after putting ...
- 01/07/17--07:48: _Random crash and re...
- 01/08/17--07:44: _BSOD, Kernel Power ...
- 01/09/17--16:21: _BSOD when playing v...
- 01/09/17--17:36: _Very infrequent BSO...
- 01/09/17--21:01: _BSOD atikmpag.sys E...
- 01/10/17--10:25: _bsod from stand by
- 01/11/17--08:13: _BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRU...
- 01/11/17--09:29: _Windows 7 home 64 b...
- 01/11/17--11:21: _BSOD while playing ...
- 01/11/17--13:50: _BSOD Drive Power St...
- 01/11/17--17:41: _BSOD during log-on ...
- 01/12/17--12:19: _Possible SSD relate...
- 01/13/17--00:03: _Memory Management B...
- 01/03/17--16:26: Unresolved BSOD crash - error 9F
- 01/03/17--20:39: BSOD Error on Hibernation
- 01/05/17--08:16: Ongoing BSOD; dxgkrnl.sys, dxgmms1.sys, and nvlddmkm.sys
- 01/05/17--15:04: BSOD on newly installed system(3days old)
- 01/05/17--17:45: cant isolate the problem, started getting random bsod
- 01/05/17--18:52: BSOD playing Overwatch
- 01/06/17--10:58: BSOD after putting laptop into hibernate or sleep modus
- 01/07/17--07:48: Random crash and reboot, no BSOD shown although Win7 reported BSOD
- 01/08/17--07:44: BSOD, Kernel Power 41, Bugcheckcode 244
- 01/09/17--16:21: BSOD when playing video
- 01/09/17--17:36: Very infrequent BSOD with KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
- 01/09/17--21:01: BSOD atikmpag.sys ERROR
- 01/10/17--10:25: bsod from stand by
- 01/11/17--08:13: BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (Usually whilst playing Titanfall 2)
- 01/11/17--11:21: BSOD while playing Skyrim.
- 01/11/17--13:50: BSOD Drive Power State Failer on Shutdown
- 01/11/17--17:41: BSOD during log-on Page fault in nonpage area 0X0000050
- 01/12/17--12:19: Possible SSD related BSOD (unknown root cause)
- 01/13/17--00:03: Memory Management Bluescreens even with almost nothing running
I know that this issue has been addressed many times on this site, but after some effort I haven't been able to find a fix that applies to my problem.
- while shutting down manually (click 'shut down') system briefly says that it is "waiting for background programs to close" before shutting down (2-5 seconds). Even though there are no programs running.
- Then that message...
I am getting this frequently now, dont know what is causing it
dmp file attached
Hi folks, I'm having intermittent issues with my computer. It started several months ago, and I thought I had stopped it by putting in a different GPU, (which was older), but it started up again.
Since my original posting I have installed a new GTX 1060 FTW card and a new EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 power supply.
Original thread here: BSOD possibly from Nvidia nvlddmkm.sys Driver...
Hello, i had a BSOD today when i went to do something else and my PC went to a sleep mode. When i came back the screen didn't respond and i tried alt+ctrl+del to bring up task manager and then i got a blue screen. I am most certain that this is to do with my GPU driver. My Processor is on 35c while gaming so is GPU but i probably didn't install the driver for my AMD card properly. I am having...
the crashes just started happening recently and I'm not sure whats causing it, it can go for hours without crashing, then crash multiple times after, then stop again.
Hey, I just had a BSOD after finishing a game of Overwatch, not sure what could have caused the problem. This has never happened before either! :(
One month ago I started getting BSODs after putting my laptop in hibernation or sleep modus with the button. Also when I use the start menu, hibernation and sleep modus give a BSOD. Shut down does not give any issues...
I tried restoring my laptop to an older restore point, but it did not solve anything.
I updated some drivers like: LAN and Nvidea graphics, but it did not help
I was merely resizing a Windows Explorer window on the desktop when the monitor went black for 15-20 seconds, then the mobo splash screen came up, and Windows booted back up. The "Windows shut down unexpectedly" window came up and the details said it was a BSOD. The pertinent log files from the DM Log Collector app are attached.
*edit* I built this system over 3.5 years ago and I've never...
I got BSOD repeatedly today. This is the first:
Hey guys and gals, i'm new in the board, please be gentle :p
I have a Dell desktop that keeps giving me a blue screen whenever i attempt to play video. I am just using the windows media player to run DVD's.
It is a windows 7 pro 64 bit with 8 gb of RAM.
The attached text file is from bluescreenviewer.
I have a very infrequent (few times a year) BSOD. Today it happened with the computer simply idling. It had a few programs running such as Thunderbird and Firefox but was not in use.
Google tells me this BSOD means "This Stop message indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. This Stop message is usually caused by a bad block (sector)...
I recently encountered BSOD after playing an online game.
While playing my game froze and resumed until it totally failed and got me BSOD.
My monitor in my laptop isn't working so I hooked up an external monitor and I'm running on SafeMode now.
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate
ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD5000 Series
I tried uninstalling my graphic driver and no BSOD.
I tried deleting Atikmpag.sys...
Hey guys. I got a bsod today and wanted you all to take a look at it. When I woke it from stand by the computer itself was on, but the screen didn't wake up. This is the 3rd time that the screen would power down and not come back on until I pressed ctrl+alt+delete.
I have been having a problem with my #teamred PC since I built it 2 years ago but it's reached the point where it's getting me down now.
My system is:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit sp1 (original os) OEM (I think) - recent clean install by me (again)
*2 years old*
My computer is an Acer Aspire X1420 that comes with an onboard graphics that would always crash when running any prolonged graphic intense application. This desktop unit has a limited 220watt power supply, which is why an ASUS HD 6450 silent 1GB DDR3 graphics card upgrade was highly recommended due to the low power requirement of 26 watts at peak power. That said, my computer is freezing with...
No other game causes it.
It's definitely has to do with AMD's incredibly sub par drivers as the listed driver on the BSOD was atidiag.sys or somesuch close to that. Unoverclocked Radeon 295X2.
Probably nothing user-fixable but I'd still like to know what causes it. Only happens rarely in Skyrim. It's ~60f in the room. Card never reaches anything higher than 50c while playing.
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out my BSOD drive_power_state_failure. I appreciate any advice to resolve the matter. I've also attached the required zip drive.
I do not use the power button on my desktop to shut down. This is a home built computer that I've had for about 3 years, no big issues since then except for a bad graphics card.
This is the error message I get...
had my computer on, idling, randomly restarted (guessing BSOD happened when I wasnt looking) and every time I try to log on it happens again. I cant get passed the log on page where I type my password
My computer does work at the moment but I feel these BSODs will continue and wanted to figure out the cause before it becomes a bigger issue. I assume the SSD as a disk check seems to be fixing the issue temporary but I don't think its the root cause. (Samsung 850 EVO 1TB)
I had a BSoD a few weeks ago
* While watching a video I Blue Screened
* Froze on the blue screen, hard...
What I have done thus far is check out the hardware and see if the RAM is corrupted. RAM itself does not seem to be corrupted. I'm kind of at a loss here. I'm having trouble reading the dump files and figure someone can help me and maybe solve this. Computer is in good condition otherwise. I've got 8GB of RAM on it and a descent graphics card. CPU's pretty good. I think dxdiag can probably show...