- RSS Channel Showcase 9580859
- RSS Channel Showcase 1946301
- RSS Channel Showcase 2260024
- RSS Channel Showcase 3172800
Articles on this Page
- 08/02/16--06:11: _BSOD and some other...
- 08/02/16--14:54: _Atikmpag.sys BSOD p...
- 08/02/16--17:15: _BSOD after plugging...
- 08/02/16--19:38: _Solved BSOD when us...
- 08/03/16--08:39: _BSOD Couple times a...
- 08/03/16--11:43: _IASTOR.SYS bluescre...
- 08/03/16--19:30: _Bsod - system_servi...
- 08/04/16--09:53: _Kernel_data_inpage_...
- 08/04/16--13:00: _BSOD starting Windo...
- 08/04/16--13:45: _YouTube videos crash
- 08/04/16--15:11: _BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_...
- 08/04/16--16:41: _BSOD every 30 minut...
- 08/05/16--22:42: _Custom build BSODs ...
- 08/06/16--07:02: _Driver IRQL not les...
- 08/06/16--18:29: _Random BSOD on New ...
- 08/06/16--21:25: _Windows 7 BSOD afte...
- 08/07/16--00:33: _Kernel_Data_Inpage_...
- 08/07/16--05:59: _Irql_lt_zero_at_sys...
- 08/07/16--19:54: _Random BSOD/restart...
- 08/08/16--13:42: _BSOD Playing any ga...
- 08/02/16--06:11: BSOD and some other errors
- 08/02/16--14:54: Atikmpag.sys BSOD playing WoW
- 08/02/16--17:15: BSOD after plugging in ps3 controller through USB
- 08/02/16--19:38: Solved BSOD when using program for video capturing/playback/editing
- 08/03/16--08:39: BSOD Couple times a week
- 08/03/16--11:43: IASTOR.SYS bluescreens occur randomly
- 08/03/16--19:30: Bsod - system_service_exception?
- 08/04/16--09:53: Kernel_data_inpage_error
- 08/04/16--13:00: BSOD starting Windows Backup w/2 active "users"
- 08/04/16--13:45: YouTube videos crash
- 08/04/16--15:11: BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after wake, usb?
- 08/04/16--16:41: BSOD every 30 minutes (clfs.sys / irql_not_less_or_equal)
- 08/05/16--22:42: Custom build BSODs periodically
- 08/06/16--07:02: Driver IRQL not less or equal, nvlddmkm.sys while playing games
- 08/06/16--18:29: Random BSOD on New Thinkpad T560
- 08/06/16--21:25: Windows 7 BSOD after battery died, stop code 0x00000074
- 08/07/16--00:33: Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error 0x0000007A
- 08/07/16--05:59: Irql_lt_zero_at_system_service
- 08/07/16--19:54: Random BSOD/restart, hidclass.sys, nvlddmkm.sys
- 08/08/16--13:42: BSOD Playing any games, xNtKrnl.exe+1f2e80
I have very weird problems with my 6 years old PC.
So, I normally start PC and then 2 errors pop up, I clicked OK and PC freeze.* (taskhost.exe & explorer.exe)*
So I restarted PC and all was okay, but...
A week ago I was playing World of Warcraft, something I've done often over the past 4 years.
Never had a problem up until now, as my PC suddenly froze and I received a BSOD.
I've tried various solutions, but none of them have worked so far.
Another thing about my graphics card is that the fans are very loud, since June last year.
I don't know why, or if my card is failing, but I thought I'd...
Windows seven ultimate x64 copy installed on my computer 2 days ago. It's SP1, but lacking in updates as windows update has been completely and utterly f*cked for me. When wanting to play mario on an emulator, the first thing I did was plug in a ps3 controller. Apart from the ds3 tool and chrome nothing else was open. This is the first time it happened. I do not/ cannot find a minidump file. but...
You helped me narrow down the cause of my bluescreens before. http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398504-bsod-when-using-program-video-capturing-editing.html A firmware update solved that particular bluescreen.
After a week of no problems i got a new bluescreen that listed decklink.sys. That is probably the driver for the blackmagic design video capture card. This...
Have a user that is experiencing BSODs once or twice a week (although user was on vacation for a week or so, disregard the gap in logs). From what I can tell it's a driver issue, but I don't know enough to identify which might be causing the problem.
I reinstalled Win7 Pro 64-bit fresh about a month ago but the issue came back after not too long. Blue screens seem to happen randomly during...
I have another workstation giving me BSODs, its random and doesnt seem to be triggered by anything.
Last one i got today happened while i was trying to run DM log collector. I know IASTOR is from the Intel SATA drivers. Would you be able to see what caused it or if a bad SSD drive caused the BSOD? There are 5 drives installed. 4 x Samsung 850 EVO 1TB(storage) and 1 x Samsung 850...
Hello, so I keep getting this blue screen of death every so often on my computer, I've tried many solutions to fix this issue such as installing drivers for particular components etc but it's still occurring, I have the dmp files available for anyone to check out, would really appreciate some help, thank you.
I've been getting BSODs quite frequently lately especially KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. What can I do to remedy this? I had left my laptop on overnight as it was in the middle of burning a movie to disc and when I woke up, I encounterend the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR BSOD screen. Also, the laptop is about 4 years old.
Noteworthy context information: Win7 laptop, stable for a l-o-n-g time...
Two sessions were running (logged-in as two different users, via the "Switch user" option ... because I needed to finish up some work on the web, while the backup ran). I knew this was slightly risky, but never anticipated a BSOD.
First session was a web browser, logged-into the pc as a non-Admin user; second session...
This is using chrome browser and BSOD seems always with full screen and likely with gaming action videos. It has been long term and regular. Also at times playing Skyrim or such, but just one of several crash types in that case.
I could add that the same activities never a problem when on Linux.
Attachment 390275 (http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/390275-youtube-videos-crash-hozer-thu_08_04_2016_124028_90.zip)
I've been using the sleep function happily for months but yesterday both times I woke my computer, my computer acted funny. Both times steam quietly crashed, and some programs refused to open, others refused to close (even after killing the process) First instance gave me the above BSOD (attached) the second time, I got an Exception Breakpoint (http://puu.sh/qpbgP/4a8bf78df1.png)from my voice...
So my Win Pro X64 system has been humming along pretty nicely for a few years, but lately I've been getting blue screens approximately every 32 minutes or so. But only when it's "idle"; never when I'm doing something like typing or browsing the net or running a local program.
Bluescreenview shows clfs.sys and ntoskrnl.exe, and it says it was caused by clfs.sys, mostly CLFS.SYS+a649 or...
At apparently random intervals the machine BSODs with error message similar to:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
So this issue has been going on for a few months now. While my partner had vista (i know), and even now during windows 7. It appears to happen on any game, older games and some new ones too eg: Warband, Dark mesiah, Saints Row: Get Outa Hell and KF2. I knew they were bsods but no minidump files were being created until a friend changed a setting which i was finally able to find out through "Who...
Got Machine on Thursday and having random BSOD since day one. Attached in the zip as per posting instructions.
Do not want to return this laptop if I can resolve this issue. Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Before I got the BSOD, I was using my computer normally. It was working fine. The battery died, so I plugged my PC in and booted it up. After choosing Windows 7 from the "Choose an Operating System" menu, I saw the "Starting Windows" screen for a LONG time. (Over 2 minutes) The BSOD error is BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. After the BSOD, I tried to repair the PC. Here is what I have tried:
This is about the fourth time I've gotten a BSOD (same 7A error every time) since I bought this laptop in 2011. Last couple times I just restarted my laptop and everything was fine but this time it wouldn't start up, I ran the startup repair tool but it said it couldn't repair/fix it automatically (forgotten exact phrasing)
From BSOD that happened today:
Happened 2 days apart- BSOD at login after briefly showing desktop.
I had tried many times to upgrade to W10 if that matters (but restored using image file)
I have issue with my pc, always have black sreen and restart. Whenever i play game or just surfing on the internet. I tried many things to fix but after spending inestimable time on it i still at the same point.
Here is what i tried:
Tested ram Mem test
set manually ram timing
tested HDD HD tune Pro
I have done memory tests with 13 passes and no errors, tested hdd, and re-installed windows. I am still getting bsod's and it's infuriating.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem: