- RSS Channel Showcase 1110540
- RSS Channel Showcase 1482439
- RSS Channel Showcase 9145462
- RSS Channel Showcase 3547991
- 07/11/18--06:45: BSOD - Black screen with mouse cursor
- 07/12/18--05:53: BSOD using Ableton Live 9 Suite - but sometimes on Windows startup
- 07/15/18--06:59: Blue screen during sleep
After installing a game from Blizzard(Diablo 2) and playing it for a while, I shut down my laptop and opened it again the next morning. That's when my laptop(Lenovo T520) was booted to a black screen with my mouse cursor being able to move. At that stage, I couldn't bring up anything, not even task manager either(ctrl-alt-delete).
I plugged in my bootable Windows 7 USB drive and tried to...
Hi there. I've been having this issue for over a year now. Using Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Reformatted computer, fresh Windows install, still happening. I get BSOD when using Ableton Live Suite 9, but also when Windows starts up - it's sporadic, but mainly when using Ableton Live (DAW).
I've attached the crash log(s). If anyone could help I would be so grateful. Short of buying new components...
I had put my computer to sleep as per usual, and when waking up this morning, I had to turn it on via the power button and was met with a BSOD Windows message.
Any help would be appreciated.