Articles on this Page
- 01/11/19--15:47: _BSOD When Idle ,Err...
- 01/12/19--03:03: _BSOD volsnap.sys - ...
- 01/12/19--21:25: _BSOD On Startup Wit...
- 01/13/19--03:35: _BSOD While gaming a...
- 01/14/19--22:44: _BSOD on startup. H...
- 01/16/19--02:10: _Screen Freeze rando...
- 01/16/19--09:15: _7 hangs, freezes wi...
- 01/11/19--15:47: BSOD When Idle ,Error 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
- 01/12/19--03:03: BSOD volsnap.sys - what is causing it?!
- 01/12/19--21:25: BSOD On Startup With PCI-E FireWire Card Installed
- 01/13/19--03:35: BSOD While gaming ad sometimes even running some programs itself
- 01/14/19--22:44: BSOD on startup. Happens once every 1 in 5 times, or so
- 01/16/19--02:10: Screen Freeze randomly and then BSOD (zip file attached)
- 01/16/19--09:15: 7 hangs, freezes with garbled display
Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod
I do a lots of solutions without solve problem
I have Min-dump Files :
Hey guys, how are you?
Out of nothing i started having some BSOD since 7 of January
Apparently the cause is volsnap.sys ... but what is causing volsnap.sys to have a BSOD?
However on my first crash (7 January) i also have a reference to klbackupdisk.sys.
Since that all the other 3 BSOD are from volsnap.sys.
cans someone point me in some direction? Thank you
Ps. i Attached all the...
Thanks for reading my question!
I'm into film photography, and I use an older Nikon film scanner that connects via Firewire. When I first got the scanner, I used it on an older computer that has a Firewire port.
I wanted to use it on my primary machine so I wasn't constantly transferring scanned photos around.
I grabbed this PCI-E Firewire card: PCIE PCI-E Firewire IEEE 1394...
I get BSOD While gaming ad sometimes even running some programs itself no overheating issue cpu temp idle 30 degree Celsius and while heavy load 40 to 55 degree Celsius max.Attachment 406629 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/406629-bsod-while-gaming-ad-sometimes-even-running-some-programs-itself-ankur-pc-sun_01_13_2019__32741_56.zip)
Tried updating video card drivers, but that didn't seem to help...
During the last 2 weeks, my PC has been acting weird, constant BSOD and randomly it freezes up with no response like its frozen in time. I have to reset whole PC to make it work again. Usually happens when I am in game or trying to update a game. I am still on windows 7, is this a way of microsoft pushing me to buy win10? Idk.
I have attacked the zip file which I took immidiately...
Hello and thanks' in advance for any help,
since my last MS update I've been having problems with pc hanging, then the display spazzs out and freezes.
This is becoming more frequent, but I rarely get error messages - only one to date "Display adaptor driver stopped working and has recovered" or something to that effect. I downloaded latest AMD drivers for 7 thinking that may help, but it...