- RSS Channel Showcase 9914033
- RSS Channel Showcase 2935421
- RSS Channel Showcase 9013671
- RSS Channel Showcase 9821897
- 11/14/18--06:10: BSOD by hal.dll
- 11/15/18--20:30: Solved BSOD after opening more than one application , 0x0000009c
- 11/17/18--11:49: Random BSOD, usually when waking up
- 11/18/18--08:41: BSOD x124, unsure of source and would like to pinpoint it.
- 11/18/18--09:16: BSOD playing assorted games, error 0x00000124 ntoskrnl.exe
Yesterday my computer crashed with a Bug Check String of MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I had been experiencing a number of crashes with DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE in September but only 1 of them this month. I updated all drivers on 9/14, after which only 2 crashes happened in Sept. I just updated my Intel Management Engine Driver but otherwise have no updates available.
I've been having...
Hey guys, so i just using my computer and recently it started to show 0x0000009c MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION which i have no idea what i did as nothing was done to the computer even updates.
Hope someone can help me on this as its becoming quite frequent as even opening more than one application will cause it to go into error mode.
Can someone interpret this? I ran memtest x8 and my RAM wasn't working. BIOS is at its latest same with video card.
Using a PC that was built by a friend of a friend who works with them for a living. Hes moved and no longer have access to help from him sadly. Not entirely sure where to start other than probably a memtest.
Any help on where to begin testing my hardware, or figuring out if its a driver issue would be great.
I've been getting BSODs basically with increasing frequency for the past few months. I really can't tell what's causing them; there doesn't seem to be a common thread other then that it happens when I'm playing a game (it's happened on Rising storm 2, Garrysmod, CS:GO, and GTAV). In the last 24 hours I had 3 and decided that I needed to figure out what was causing it. I've been going through...