Articles on this Page
- 12/25/18--21:58: _STOP 0x00000050 & c...
- 12/27/18--12:51: _Switched from Intel...
- 12/28/18--03:56: _BSOD everytime i pl...
- 12/30/18--04:05: _Random Black Screen...
- 12/31/18--09:35: _Monthly BSOD During...
- 01/01/19--20:45: _BSOD are random th...
- 01/02/19--10:48: _BSOD while watching...
- 01/03/19--09:21: _BSOD New SSD Clean ...
- 01/04/19--00:13: _Crash on startup, d...
- 01/05/19--00:56: _BlueScreen messages.
- 01/05/19--02:03: _BSOD while computer...
- 01/05/19--15:13: _BSOD playing World ...
- 01/06/19--15:09: _BSOD with 0xC0000010
- 01/06/19--17:15: _BSOD are random a ...
- 01/10/19--21:48: _Solved BSOD while u...
- 01/11/19--15:47: _BSOD When Idle ,Err...
- 01/12/19--03:03: _BSOD volsnap.sys - ...
- 01/12/19--21:25: _BSOD On Startup Wit...
- 01/13/19--03:35: _BSOD While gaming a...
- 01/14/19--22:44: _BSOD on startup. H...
- 12/25/18--21:58: STOP 0x00000050 & c000021a
- 12/27/18--12:51: Switched from Intel to AMD CPU / Mobo - Won't boot bsod error 0x7B
- 12/28/18--03:56: BSOD everytime i play middle game like PUBG Emulator
- 12/30/18--04:05: Random Black Screen Shutdowns
- 12/31/18--09:35: Monthly BSOD During Windows Updates
- 01/01/19--20:45: BSOD are random this is a new install and new RAM and Video card.
- 01/02/19--10:48: BSOD while watching a youtube video, error code 0x000000EA
- 01/03/19--09:21: BSOD New SSD Clean Install Win 7 Pro Random restarts Attached Zip
- 01/04/19--00:13: Crash on startup, did not see error before reboot to system restore
- 01/05/19--00:56: BlueScreen messages.
- 01/05/19--02:03: BSOD while computer is idle SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.
- 01/05/19--15:13: BSOD playing World of Warcraft
- 01/06/19--15:09: BSOD with 0xC0000010
- 01/06/19--17:15: BSOD are random a quick BSOD then goes to a frozen Desktop screen
- 01/11/19--15:47: BSOD When Idle ,Error 0x0000000A (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
- 01/12/19--03:03: BSOD volsnap.sys - what is causing it?!
- 01/12/19--21:25: BSOD On Startup With PCI-E FireWire Card Installed
- 01/13/19--03:35: BSOD While gaming ad sometimes even running some programs itself
- 01/14/19--22:44: BSOD on startup. Happens once every 1 in 5 times, or so
OS: Windows 7pro 64bit
CPU: i5 2500K
RAM: 2x4GB Gskill DDR3-1600
SSD: 120GB Intel 330? (~20GB free)
HDD: Samsung spinpoint 1TB
PSU: Seasonic G450
All of a sudden (I think after a Windows Update - it's my parent's computer)
Swapped from a Z87I and i5 4670K to an AMD asrock Mobo and Ryzen 2600x CPU, when trying to boot Windows 7 from my SSD it gets past BIOS but BSOD when trying to load Windows and gives the error 0x7B 0XFFFF880009A97E8, 0XFFFFFFFFC0000034
I've tried to boot with a windows 7 iOS on a formatted USB but it won't detect it as a device to boot from.
my computer always get bsod in the middle of playing PUBG Emulator or COD MW2.:(
i have no idea with it.:sarc:
and heres the detail of the BSOD Crash.
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e49000...
I am getting totally random black screen shutdowns. I have read through a lot of the other threads and find nothing that relates to my situation. Running W7 Pro 64 bit on a home built tower PC. Not a single problem for the last 5 years. The shut down can occur after several hours or as little as ten minutes, while surfing the net or just idling. It will try to restart and sometimes it works,...
At the beginning of every month since June 2018, I've been getting BSOD after attempting to install Microsoft recommended updates - typically the Security Monthly Quality Rollup and Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework which come out monthly. For example, I have had 9 failed attempts for installing these three recently.
(1) 2018-12 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11...
I made a zip of the dump files It's random BSOD the PC does go back to desktop but is frozen or if it happens when I am away the PC screen will just stay dark. I have upgraded the Ram, Video card and new power supply it ran for weeks great but now I get BSOD I think after i install Malwarebytes I did uninstalled it but still getting BSOD. Not sure what else to do.
Lately my computer has been freezing during video watching specifically, the graphics glitching to where there's lines and the audio stutters. But usually I have to hard restart my computer for it to get out of it, and it never happens twice in a day or even a week I think? Today it happened again, but I actually got a BSOD and managed to take a picture of it with my phone. If there is any help I...
So new SSD, New clean install Win 7 Pro 64 bit. Got all the Win Updates installed. I have checked all the usual suspects regarding why it randomly Blue Screens. I'm down to trying to figure out what these codes mean.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here are more details of my system:
AMD Phenon II X6 1095T
ASUS Tek M4A79XTD EVO
I have been having some issues lately on my pc as this is the second thread I have started in less than 2 months. My initial BSOD woes has seemed to have been resolved thanks to the help of the last expert that guided me on my way a few weeks ago, but it seems the problems persist. When I first booted my pc today, I was not able to see my screen (monitor was turned off) when the error message...
I know this is for Windows 7 but i use Vista at the moment, and at one of my Vista harddrives i get bluescreens but i can't take a photo of them before the computer restarts. how to keep them bluescreens longer+
Sadly this happened while I was asleep, when I tried to resume my PC screen was blank so I had to reset, when I checked BSODView it turned out I had a BSOD while I was sleeping.
System Specs are as follows
Intel i5 3ghz
I have received 3 BSOD over the last 2 days. After rebooting the computer seems to operate indefinitely but will crash 5mins-2hours after launching the game. The only new hardware I have gotten in the last 6 months is a new keyboard and new speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Turned on my laptop after being away for a month, got BSOD after logging in and before Windows fully loads.
Able to run on safe mode with networking no issues, running normally gets blue screened 1-5min after logging in.
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Attached .zip from log collector
I get the BSOD when PC is running for awhile and seems to happen when idle If the screen is dark then it will not wake up and Num Lock will not turn on or off. If screen is on when it happens it will go to a frozen Desktop or what ever web-page it was left on. It seemed to start when I installed Malwarebytes on my PC. I uninstalled it but still happens
I was recently updating Overwatch and Destiny 2 and while doing so, my PC suddenly froze for a solid minute and Boom shakalaka BSOD. This happened 3 times last week as well. At first I just thought it was my fault but i kept getting same error on the BSOD. Error BAD_SECTOR_POOLER or BAD_POOLER( not sure which) I will update this post next time I see it.
I have attached the zip...
Hello I Have Problem When My Computer be idle happen Bsod
I do a lots of solutions without solve problem
I have Min-dump Files :
Hey guys, how are you?
Out of nothing i started having some BSOD since 7 of January
Apparently the cause is volsnap.sys ... but what is causing volsnap.sys to have a BSOD?
However on my first crash (7 January) i also have a reference to klbackupdisk.sys.
Since that all the other 3 BSOD are from volsnap.sys.
cans someone point me in some direction? Thank you
Ps. i Attached all the...
Thanks for reading my question!
I'm into film photography, and I use an older Nikon film scanner that connects via Firewire. When I first got the scanner, I used it on an older computer that has a Firewire port.
I wanted to use it on my primary machine so I wasn't constantly transferring scanned photos around.
I grabbed this PCI-E Firewire card: PCIE PCI-E Firewire IEEE 1394...
I get BSOD While gaming ad sometimes even running some programs itself no overheating issue cpu temp idle 30 degree Celsius and while heavy load 40 to 55 degree Celsius max.Attachment 406629 (https://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/bsod-help-support/406629-bsod-while-gaming-ad-sometimes-even-running-some-programs-itself-ankur-pc-sun_01_13_2019__32741_56.zip)
Tried updating video card drivers, but that didn't seem to help...