- RSS Channel Showcase 8080320
- RSS Channel Showcase 5614985
- RSS Channel Showcase 5012834
- RSS Channel Showcase 5671000
Articles on this Page
- 12/01/18--08:37: _hp 250 g3 err BSOD ...
- 12/02/18--07:37: _BSOD while trying t...
- 12/03/18--17:23: _BSOD What is causin...
- 12/05/18--02:39: _BSODs when just usi...
- 12/05/18--22:58: _BSOD: 0xF4 - CRITIC...
- 12/07/18--17:57: _Varying BSOD's
- 12/10/18--16:48: _BSOD occurs on star...
- 12/11/18--18:33: _getting lots of BSO...
- 12/01/18--08:37: hp 250 g3 err BSOD BCCode: 9f BCP1: 0000000000000003
- 12/02/18--07:37: BSOD while trying to play any games, error 0x00000093
- 12/03/18--17:23: BSOD What is causing it?
- 12/05/18--02:39: BSODs when just using chrome locale id 18441 bccode 124
- 12/07/18--17:57: Varying BSOD's
- 12/10/18--16:48: BSOD occurs on startup every ten (or so) boot ups, normal in between
- 12/11/18--18:33: getting lots of BSOD while gaming recently
Product Name: HP 250 G3 Notebook PC
Product number: K3X07EA # BCM
Serial number: CND4446Q40
BIOS: F.45-06 / 27/2018
Keyboard revision: 57.58
Total memory: 4.00 GB
Processor name: Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
The name of the Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate operating system
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, set 7601
i'm kinda new to this forum, i mean, i used to read here alot but i never made a topic till now
So the issue is a bit old, as my pc is in dual-boot, i use 8.1 more often than my old 7,
the reason is really simple, i cant play any games on 7, my last try was on November, as you can see on dump files i will upload,
Thats the reason i moved most of my work, other than gaming to 8.1 rather...
Today I had a BSOD out of nowhere. This is the second time its happened in the past cpl of weeks. I think the culprite might be the psu. I've done a /sfc scannow and nothing had to be repaired. all the hard drives except one are less than a year old and just about everything is less then 2 yrs old. dmp file attached. I hope.Attachment 406146...
It started with BSODs after long hours of gaming. I decided not to game on this pc anymore and just surf the web with it. However the BSODs keep occurring even while using merely Chrome. I have removed my graphics cards and made use of the onboard graphics to see if my graphics card is faulty. Unfortunately, even while using the onboard intel graphics, the BSODs still occur even while...
Some bsod viewer wrote:
Crash date: Wed Dec 5 17:54:49.919 2018 (UTC + 5:00)
Stop error code: 0xF4_smss.exe
Process name: smss.exe
Probably caused by: Unknown_Image
Other (MiniDump17 from simplex) -
0xF4 - CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
This is my first post here, although I have been helped before, by browsing related topics.
My old workstation, is all I have for my music production. Thanks for being around.
So here we go. I have repeatedly experienced BSOD's for quite some time now. I have inconsistent reports on the blue screen. They vary quite a bit.
I have really no clue to what causes this, although...
I have been experiencing BSOD every ten or so boots of my computer. I have no troubles in between and after the BSOD my computer does successful system restores, only to run into the BSOD a few start ups later.
It has been occurring now for about 3 months.
I am sorry I do not have any more specific information, but my PC really has no other problems other than this occasional BSOD issue. I...
already tried to update my bios and drivers but I still have the same issue.
ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the problem...