- RSS Channel Showcase 4237454
- RSS Channel Showcase 2890054
- RSS Channel Showcase 9808069
- RSS Channel Showcase 7362312
Articles on this Page
- 07/28/18--17:37: _Random restarts whe...
- 07/29/18--22:08: _Random Netio.sys Bl...
- 07/30/18--07:30: _BSOD - help . I don...
- 07/30/18--14:18: _Solved Reboot loop ...
- 07/30/18--14:50: _Random BSOD - Error...
- 07/31/18--07:28: _BSOD - Win10 x64 - ...
- 07/31/18--07:47: _BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_...
- 07/31/18--14:39: _BSOD After CHKDSK O...
- 08/01/18--04:59: _BSOD or simply lock...
- 08/01/18--10:35: _BSOD Playing Starcr...
- 08/02/18--02:28: _BSOD - after restar...
- 08/02/18--04:22: _Stop 0A randomly in...
- 08/02/18--21:26: _Random BSOD 0x00000...
- 08/02/18--22:27: _BSOD - Driver IRQL ...
- 08/04/18--00:14: _Random BSOD data co...
- 08/05/18--12:08: _BSOD usually while ...
- 08/08/18--01:48: _PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x...
- 08/09/18--08:19: _Clock Watchdog Time...
- 08/09/18--08:30: _appcrashes kernelba...
- 08/09/18--21:34: _BSOD few mins after...
- 07/28/18--17:37: Random restarts when idle
- 07/29/18--22:08: Random Netio.sys Bluescreen Playing Games/Browsing the internet
- 07/30/18--07:30: BSOD - help . I don't know how to read dump files .
- 07/30/18--14:50: Random BSOD - Error 0x000000d1 - W764bt
- 07/31/18--07:28: BSOD - Win10 x64 - "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"
- 07/31/18--07:47: BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
- 07/31/18--14:39: BSOD After CHKDSK On Reboot
- 08/01/18--04:59: BSOD or simply locks pc up after playing variety of games
- 08/02/18--02:28: BSOD - after restarting computer
- 08/02/18--04:22: Stop 0A randomly in Wi7x64
- 08/02/18--21:26: Random BSOD 0x00000116 dxgkrnl.sys
- 08/02/18--22:27: BSOD - Driver IRQL not less or equal
- 08/04/18--00:14: Random BSOD data collected from our Laundry Room PC
- 08/05/18--12:08: BSOD usually while idle, but never while gaming: error 0x0000001e
- 08/08/18--01:48: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x4E (0x99, 0x253353, 0x0, 0x153B54)
- 08/09/18--08:19: Clock Watchdog Timeout BSOD's During Gaming, Log Zip provided
- 08/09/18--08:30: appcrashes kernelbase.dll
- 08/09/18--21:34: BSOD few mins after startup, new mobo/CPU
I am not seeing BSOD's. When I am away from the computer (it is on, and I am logged in) it is restarting. I get back to it and I am logged off and I get the message that there was an unexpected problem and Windows restarted.
I do not use sleep mode as I have had problems with the video card not activating after sleep and having to hard reboot, which recently killed my SSD (which I had to...
Hey guy's I have been getting the driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (netio.sys) it happens at random and the only thing that I can think that is causing it is Malwarebytes so I've stopped it from starting on startup which seemed to have fixed the issue went 3 days without a Bluescreen to all of a sudden getting one. I have attached the files but not quite sure if you need a normal dump as it's only a...
I was playing some game , and then tried to install something .
Here's the dump file .
About to try a reinstall which will be a shame because I have this PC set up with lots of audio and video software. Any ideas of an altenative rescue? The windows logo stays up for half a minute then reboots, safe mode works. HP 6200 SFF with Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bit. Hard disk passes all the various scans with no errors. Here is the start of the log:
Service Pack 1 7 29...
So, a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to reformat my computer. After 6 years, it was getting slower than molasses - and rather cluttered. It deserved a fresh start.
All went well, got it done and Windows freshly installed - from the disk (ISO disk, I think. It came with the computer.), all the drivers, etc reinstalled and proceeded with a nice, fresh computer. After the billion and two...
I've gotten 3 BSODs recently. I only saw the actual blue screen once and it said "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION". I used Bluescreenview on my DMP files but couldn't get anything useful out of it. I've got them in the zipped attachment. Hope someone can shed light on this issue, thank you very much!
Several users have been getting BSOD recently in our office and the error appears to be the same:
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
*Anytime I setup my C drive to do an overnight, "CHKDSK On Reboot", I awake to a BSOD.*
*I have attached my, "DM Log" as requested for this thread, so every piece of info anyone may need will be in there.*
*Long and short, the dump file keeps saying:*
**** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for...
For months i have been getting a crash that usually locks up the pc[freezes everything on screen] and requires pushing power button to reboot. Or other times it will BSOD.
This happens when it has been running for some time if playing Elder Scrolls Online. example 4-12 hours.
However when playing any other game CoD series, Dishonoured etc it crashes fairly quickly example 20mins to...
Received two BSOD's yesterday when playing Starcraft 2. First one I received was the APC. I then had trouble booting my machine back up but eventually got it back and decided to install all remaining windows updates.
Started Starcraft 2 up again and then received the system service exception BSOD.
I've since restored to 7/30 before I received the BSOD's. I had received a BSOD a couple...
I restarted my Laptop- pc and BSOD stated happening at windows start-up. The BSOD says atikmdag.sys caused it. I try-ed to purge all graphic card drivers with DDU- from guru3d site , when i reinstall AMD graphic drivers ( 17.1., 17.3. , and the newest ones from AMD ) the BSOD happens mid installation caused by atikmdag.sys . When i look my devices in safe mode i see there bout my graphic cards...
I have a PC running Windows 7 X64
Mother board Gigabyte GA-G41MT-ES2L
Graphic card Zotac Geforce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB
CPU Core 2 Duo
I got BSOD randomly even if the PC is just idle with no activity at all
Im getting random BSOD messages when using this computer, after looking at bluescreenview, its had this happen a few times as far back as 2017, but ive never noticed them before.
I suspect its a graphics driver issue, or perhaps directX, this is a low profile intel atom D525 based system and uses an nvidia ION graphics chipset.
Make is an Acer Veirton N282G
Graphics driver version is dated...
I have had this problem off and on for a while as you can see by the minidumps. Since five of those have occurred within the last month, I figured I better contact you for help. Chkdisk is ok, and I have attempted sfc /scannow, however one of my mistakes was following advice to delete old updates to reclaim used space.
One problem I have noticed is the divxserver in the autostart. That...
I have replaced the entire physical PC with another one.
Both were bought used from the Internet.
I tried swapping the C: Hard Drive from one to the other, no success.
I reinstalled Windows-7 Pro and did a Easy File Transfer, no success.
I ran the Memory Check app., no errors.
I ran the SFC, no errors.
I ran Chkdsk, no errors.
I will be uploading the zip file from the instructions given for 'BSOD threads' along with this post. The entire error message I receive is: ***STOP: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000000)
Just a little background on the issue. I had not updated my nvidia graphics drivers in some time because I was taking classes and not playing a lot of...
I've been having various BSODs for a couple of months. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is only the latest one. Others include KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I am lead to believe there is a faulty driver causing all these problems.
I am hoping someone may be able to help analyse the minidump and tell me which driver is causing problems.
Bugcheck code: 0x101 (0x31, 0x0, 0xFFFFF880009C0180, 0x1)
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070
For quite a while now I've been getting occasional BSOD's and freezing during gaming, never when idle. WhoCrashed presents the culprit as ntoskrnl.exe in the small dumps, hal.dll in the memory dump. Same with blue screen viewer. Darkest Dungeon and Star...
appcrashes kernelbase.dll with application use Netframework4
Just installed a new Asrock B450M-HDV and Ryzen 5 1600 with 8GB ram due to failed original board/CPU in a Dell Studio 540 circa 2009.
Win is hitting BSOD with pci.sys promptly after signing in. Will post file shortly.. tough when I have 30 second after signing in to get it posted before BSOD kicks in. :confused:
Formatted HD and fresh Win 7 install at first load. Installed mobo drivers off...