- RSS Channel Showcase 6023618
- RSS Channel Showcase 8572321
- RSS Channel Showcase 4785662
- RSS Channel Showcase 5559357
Articles on this Page
- 07/07/18--08:49: _BSOD on startup, ev...
- 07/09/18--13:38: _BSOD when playing g...
- 07/10/18--05:55: _BSOD On CCTV Server...
- 07/10/18--10:30: _BSOD - stealth mode
- 07/10/18--14:17: _BSOD, hard locks, d...
- 07/11/18--06:45: _BSOD - Black screen...
- 07/12/18--05:53: _BSOD using Ableton ...
- 07/15/18--06:59: _Blue screen during ...
- 07/18/18--13:26: _BSoD while attempti...
- 07/19/18--00:03: _Welcome Hang, lots ...
- 07/19/18--01:36: _DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LES...
- 07/21/18--06:49: _BSOD Stop: 0x000000F4
- 07/21/18--06:55: _BSOD while computer...
- 07/23/18--05:13: _BSOD When left idle...
- 07/23/18--08:23: _BSOD - driver_irql_...
- 07/23/18--11:10: _Need cmd prompt inf...
- 07/23/18--12:33: _Solved PC goes into...
- 07/23/18--16:51: _Windows 7 shuts dow...
- 07/24/18--13:06: _Getting BSODs on ev...
- 07/27/18--17:32: _What is the freakin...
- 07/07/18--08:49: BSOD on startup, even at same mode. Hangs on AMDKMPFD.sys
- 07/09/18--13:38: BSOD when playing games, GIGABYTE dedicated graphics card, ATIKMPAG
- 07/10/18--05:55: BSOD On CCTV Server very frequently , Error 0x000000d1
- 07/10/18--10:30: BSOD - stealth mode
- 07/10/18--14:17: BSOD, hard locks, driver crashes and video output drops
- 07/11/18--06:45: BSOD - Black screen with mouse cursor
- 07/12/18--05:53: BSOD using Ableton Live 9 Suite - but sometimes on Windows startup
- 07/15/18--06:59: Blue screen during sleep
- 07/18/18--13:26: BSoD while attempting to launch applications with secondary GPU
- 07/19/18--00:03: Welcome Hang, lots of EventLog Errors
- 07/19/18--01:36: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL hal.dll
- 07/21/18--06:49: BSOD Stop: 0x000000F4
- 07/21/18--06:55: BSOD while computer not in use
- 07/23/18--05:13: BSOD When left idle, Windows 7 64bit
- 07/23/18--08:23: BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
- 07/23/18--11:10: Need cmd prompt info to repair ntoskrnl.exe
- 07/23/18--12:33: Solved PC goes into an endless BOOT loop
- 07/23/18--16:51: Windows 7 shuts down during sleep
- 07/24/18--13:06: Getting BSODs on every single DAW. (Digital Audio Workstation)
- 07/27/18--17:32: What is the freaking point of posting here if nobody answers???
My video card was having problems so I used the warranty and sent my PC for repairs. They told me the card was faulty and swapped it for a new, identical one. When it got back I tried to boot into Windows, but the animation froze for a second right at the beginning and then a BSOD flashed for a tenth of a second and then it rebooted. If I try to boot into safe mode it shows me the log of the...
This is my first post on this forum so please be patient with any errors I may make.
My problem began 2 weeks ago when my PC began to crash uncontrollably resulting in a BSOD screen, the problem rapidly got worse with each subsequent boot up resulted in a faster BSOD error. Eventually my PC booted to a black screen with a single white dash on the upper right hand corner of the...
Quick run down on the set up, i have 2 Enterprise rated servers running CCTV Video Management Software on windows 7 embedded, with a RAID controller running raid 0. Each server has about 6-8 4TB Enterprise rated HDD. The servers are a Promise Technology brand
Out of Server 1 & 2 per site, i constantly get called out to SERVER 2 (on two sites its always server 2) all cameras...
Damn BSOD. It's very shy though. Never does it's dastardly deed in front of my face. Always waits until I'm away from the PC to do it's BSOD thing. Mostly overnight as I'm too lazy to bother shutting down.
Ever since the end of last month I've been having some issues on my PC. While playing games my computer can lock up tight, the game can crash THEN lock up tight, my video drivers crash, recover and then lock up tight. The window can go a single color then lock up tight. There's also an interesting phenomena where input to both of my monitors dies but I can still shut down windows with the...
After installing a game from Blizzard(Diablo 2) and playing it for a while, I shut down my laptop and opened it again the next morning. That's when my laptop(Lenovo T520) was booted to a black screen with my mouse cursor being able to move. At that stage, I couldn't bring up anything, not even task manager either(ctrl-alt-delete).
I plugged in my bootable Windows 7 USB drive and tried to...
Hi there. I've been having this issue for over a year now. Using Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Reformatted computer, fresh Windows install, still happening. I get BSOD when using Ableton Live Suite 9, but also when Windows starts up - it's sporadic, but mainly when using Ableton Live (DAW).
I've attached the crash log(s). If anyone could help I would be so grateful. Short of buying new components...
I had put my computer to sleep as per usual, and when waking up this morning, I had to turn it on via the power button and was met with a BSOD Windows message.
Any help would be appreciated.
A few days ago I reinstalled OS on my laptop and the problem began appearing...
My PC is Fujitsu AH532 which has Intel HD Graphics 4000 as a primary GPU and the NVidia GeForce GT 640M LE as a secondary GPU. My OS is Windows 7 SP1 x64.
I've tried multiple drivers, including the latest one (ver. 389), one from 2015, 2014 and one from 2013 (September). But whenever I run an app with discrete GPU...
I'm still having the Welcome Screen hang, and it seems like each time it happens, the errors in Event Log are slightly different and I've tried a number of things.
They all seem to be Network-related, though... anything from Network Inspection Service, to Windows Antimalware, sometimes it's DCOM errors having to do with different things connected to networking things.
The weird thing is...
Hi, my computer has been getting errors recently and I don't know what is the reason of it. I tried to debug minidump files but I couldn't. Can you help me please?
My system specs:
MSI B350 TOMAHAWK BIOS version: 7A34v1H
AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X
Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX570
Kingston Hyperx HX430C15PB3K2/16 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz
HI-LEVEL 480GB SSD Ultra Speed Series
Seagate Barracuda 2TB...
Hey so I tried to restore my computer back to a state before this all happened but it kept happening regardless, 072118-19593-01.zip - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/open?id=14tREBXbneCb07mrog8TXDxPxyJiXdIkH) this is the minidump file I managed to upload to google drive , This randomly happened, once today while playing league of legends, however, I restored my Computer to a state before...
Here is the error code. If more is needed, I will upload that.
I have an intermittent BSOD when the computer is not being used. I will see this in the morning or sometimes during the day when it has not been in use for a while. This is the error code:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
My computer BSOD whenever I leave it idle, it doesn't have to be 100% idle though for this to happen but never happens when I am actively using my computer. Situations the BSOD has occurred include, falling asleep with Netflix running in Chrome, leaving for work with Steam downloading some games and left idle on desktop. From what I can tell it is the same error causing it but I lack the BSOD...
I just bought this computer about two weeks ago, and have gotten this message 3 times already
The BSODs mention specifically NETIO.SYS.
Doing a little research, I found that this can be caused by Avast antivirus, which is what I was using.
I uninstalled Avast, and installed Microsoft Security Essentials.
I have the win 7 update disk and I want to repair noskrnl.exe. The regular recovery would not fix ie. So I want to use the command prompt in repair. First off x=sources ? What do I put there. Also if you could give me the list of commands in the order to do this./ Any help would be appreciated.:cry:
Dell Inspiron 530
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
AMD Athlon 64 dual core
EVGA Graphics Card
PC showed no sign of powering on,
Removed graphics card
Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM
Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK
My computer recently started some odd behaviour. I normally rarely shut down the system, I just use the Start menu Sleep button when I leave it, and just click the mouse or keyboard when I return. This has been working fine for years, and yes, I occasionally reboot the system.
Recently, (last couple of weeks) it has started to shut itself off after several hours in sleep mode. I...
First of all I searched all over the internet and couldn't find a fix or a solution. I was using Magix 2017 Premium Edition for a while but I had some issues on my Windows. So I decided to re-set it (formatting).
I reset my pc with a Windows 7 x64 Ultimate version CD and downloaded,installed my Magix again. When I open it, I wait a little bit on the splash screen, after that I...
There are at least a dozen posts on the fisrt screen that have been here for a week with no replies.
WTF is up with that?