- RSS Channel Showcase 7567244
- RSS Channel Showcase 6905169
- RSS Channel Showcase 5610559
- RSS Channel Showcase 7327359
Articles on this Page
- 06/13/18--13:43: _Win7 BSOD after ins...
- 06/15/18--05:42: _Getting BSOD when s...
- 06/16/18--15:00: _BSOD after 10 sec o...
- 06/18/18--14:29: _Random BSOD minidum...
- 06/18/18--20:00: _Started up my PC an...
- 06/19/18--10:39: _BSOD, afd.sys ( afd...
- 06/19/18--15:59: _BSOD after using RD...
- 06/20/18--13:25: _BSOD when logging o...
- 06/21/18--09:23: _BSOD, Driver-IRQL-N...
- 06/23/18--18:28: _BSOD - Random times
- 06/24/18--13:19: _Recently fixed one ...
- 06/24/18--13:56: _BSOD when wifi is o...
- 06/27/18--11:25: _random bsod crash e...
- 06/29/18--20:17: _BSODs for months, v...
- 06/30/18--10:39: _Lightning strike 0x...
- 06/30/18--11:43: _BSOD after Windows ...
- 07/02/18--06:29: _BSOD a few times a ...
- 07/03/18--20:47: _BSOD in addition to...
- 07/05/18--12:51: _BSOD whiile playing...
- 07/06/18--16:54: _Recurrent BSODs whi...
- 06/13/18--13:43: Win7 BSOD after installing video driver
- 06/15/18--05:42: Getting BSOD when some driver is updating, but which one is it?
- 06/16/18--15:00: BSOD after 10 sec of Chrome opening
- 06/18/18--14:29: Random BSOD minidumps included PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
- 06/18/18--20:00: Started up my PC and left for a minute, came back to a BSOD
- 06/19/18--10:39: BSOD, afd.sys ( afd!AfdCompletePollIrp+d2 )
- 06/19/18--15:59: BSOD after using RDP (Remote desktop) for a few minutes
- 06/20/18--13:25: BSOD when logging off - happens about every 6-8 logoffs
- 06/21/18--09:23: BSOD, Driver-IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal, Help analyzing Dumps?
- 06/23/18--18:28: BSOD - Random times
- 06/24/18--13:19: Recently fixed one BSOD, getting new code 0x1e
- 06/24/18--13:56: BSOD when wifi is on, no problem if wifi is off
- 06/27/18--11:25: random bsod crash even while idle
- 06/29/18--20:17: BSODs for months, variety of errors
- 06/30/18--10:39: Lightning strike 0x000100704 et al.
- 06/30/18--11:43: BSOD after Windows update
- 07/02/18--06:29: BSOD a few times a week
- 07/03/18--20:47: BSOD in addition to computer freezes and monitor turn offs
- 07/05/18--12:51: BSOD whiile playing Civ5, listening to utube music, in opera
Hello guys i would like some help if it is possible please cuz i'm running out of options
My problems started like 2 days ago when i was playing a random game .. i started hearing a strange noise on my speekers and i knew it .. it was the gpu error cause i was runing into something like this few times before .. or at least this is what i thought it was ..
this is happening only with the new...
I'm getting the dreaded BSOD.
Can anyone help understand what's causing it?
Thanks a lot
After opening chrome I will get a BSOD after about 10 seconds. No other programs seem to do this. I've tried restarting the computer and full shutdowns. I've also tried reinstalling chrome and changing the default so there are no extensions running and I'm not logged into any google account (no success:(). I also restarted in safe mode and opened chrome and it DIDN'T crash :D (no wifi running)....
Random BSOD minidumps included PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe Can some one please help me so I can stop this from happening please.
Here's my situation:
>I get home and start up PC as I use bathroom.
>I go to my PC and glance at it, not sure what popped up but seems to be a white window in front of Discord. Maybe it updated? Not sure.
>PC suddenly BSODs which I haven't seen in a long time.
Hello, I need help in tracking down the root cause of the BSOD issue that I am living with from past few weeks. I installed avast driver checker and updated the drivers that the tool recommended but no luck.
Attached is the zip file.
Please let me know if you need additional information. Any help on this matter is highly appreciated.
Getting BSODs more frequently lately- seems to always be after using RDP (Remote desktop) for a few minutes. Attached zip of the dmp files. Thanks generous dudes and dudettes!
My wife's laptop, an ASUS A54C, has been experiencing periodic BSOD screens when logging off. I recently rebuilt the operating system using the recovery partition, and the BSOD screens, which were happening before the rebuild, started happening again, just not as often. At this point, they are happening about every 6-8 logoffs. I did not actually count the logoff to determine this number, but it...
BSOD, Driver-IRQL-Not-Less-Or-Equal, Help analyzing Dumps?
Hi!--I would appreciate if someone could analyze the attached zip file to help pinpoint the problem driver:
I've only received this error once.
I haven't added any new hardware.
The PC was idle at the time the BSOD occurred.
I did recently add Logitech Harmony 350 remote control...
I am getting the Blue Screen of Death lately and not sure of the cause.
My PC started running "sticking" every so often when trying to load up programs on my old 1TB hard drive which I had for about 6 years so I replaced it with a 2TB. I decided to reformat my PC. Unfortunately I didn't have the recovery disks (or a disk drive for that matter) so it was an absolute pain and my...
I only just closed another thread recently, but I started getting a new BSOD/error code x1e. I ran it through an online crash analyzer and it was initially pointing to MSIafterburner, at which point I ran a complete uninstall and installed NVIDIA inspector, as I prefer to run my graphics card fans even though by default sometimes they don't turn on until 70C (yikes). Anyways, I just had a crash...
I formatted my HP Pro-book 4525s laptop and installed Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, before I had Windows 7 Pro 32 bit with no issues. after installing the new Windows, the wireless drivers were not installed and I forgot to memorize the type or model of that. I went to the HP support site and I choose Broadcom drivers. I installed and starts working. Ever since, I am facing a problem with Windows...
I cant seem to figure it out so any help would be appreciated! thanks
In what has been going on for the past several months, I've been getting BSODs far too often. Since almost two months ago, I started keeping more track of what the crash said it was and what I was doing at the time. Common error names that've shown up include System Service Exception, IRQL, Driver IRQL, and KMode. Activities performed when those crashes have happened include gaming, web browsing,...
Following a lightning strike, my OS has not wanted.to behave. I get bsods when I try to login & when I use "bootlogging", I manage to access task manager & kill applications & msconfig to perform bare knuckle boots. I perhaps installed an unadvised driver, but have since managed to roll it back.
I have timidly restored
The strange thing after the lightning event was that I was without...
Quick background - I don't use the system often, but it has important files related to a family corporation that we closed last year. I booted the system in March in order to begin working on the taxes, and received notification that automatic updates were ready to install. I decided to let the updates install before beginning work on the taxes (big mistake :cry:). After the update completed...
I have been having the BSOD a few times a week, and I finally can't take it anymore. It always seems to happen at random times and I have not installed new hardware at any point in the past few years. There may have been automatic updates recently but otherwise no software changes either.
I've attached the .zip file for reference. Any help is appreciated!
Hi, my 7.5-year-old Windows 7 i5 Gateway desktop has been acting up for the past week. It would sometimes:
1) Freeze requiring a reboot
2) The monitors (I have 2) would go blank by themselves.
I system-restored to an earlier date 6-18-18 a couple of days ago (around 7-1, I think), but it didn't help.
I've followed all the instructions listed here (Blue Screen of Death...
I get about 3 BSODs a day while playing civ5 or using opera to listen to utube music. I've tried everything in all the post and nothing helps. I reinstalled windows and still have the problem. I've updated all my drivers using Advance System Repair Pro with no help. It seems to have started around Mar 2018. All windows update are current. Attached is my dump file.
I have been suffering from recurring BSODs in the past months. I had (practically ?) never suffered BSODs before with this W7 install. Triggering events :
After installation of a new Epson XP 245 inkjet printer, BSODs began happening without any obvious triggering event. It has happened in the middle of a podcast, for instance. But it could happen anytime.
It became so annoying that...