- RSS Channel Showcase 4887592
- RSS Channel Showcase 4127003
- RSS Channel Showcase 4721197
- RSS Channel Showcase 4066784
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/18--09:46: _Solved Shutting Dow...
- 05/26/18--09:58: _[DRIVER_POWER_STATE...
- 05/27/18--05:39: _BSOD working on pow...
- 05/27/18--10:03: _BSOD Emulating Gene...
- 05/27/18--10:55: _BSOD BBCode 116
- 05/27/18--14:52: _Kernel error in adm...
- 05/27/18--09:36: _Why does WD Passpor...
- 05/29/18--10:07: _Error 0x100000ea du...
- 06/01/18--07:48: _BSOD playing any gr...
- 06/01/18--13:44: _Win 7 BSOD
- 06/02/18--01:46: _BSOD atikmpag.sys r...
- 06/02/18--06:51: _Windows suddenly de...
- 06/03/18--04:59: _BSOD Random error 0...
- 06/03/18--15:31: _BSOD error 0x000000...
- 06/04/18--16:12: _Solved Dm Log Colle...
- 06/05/18--04:26: _BSOD Issue at PC Sh...
- 06/07/18--05:29: _BSOD playing any ga...
- 06/09/18--22:46: _BSOD nvlddmkm.sys E...
- 06/11/18--00:09: _Random BSOD crashes...
- 06/12/18--15:18: _Screen goes blank b...
- 05/23/18--09:46: Solved Shutting Down Hangs leading to BSOD
- 05/26/18--09:58: [DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE] Random (rarely occurring) BSOD
- 05/27/18--05:39: BSOD working on powerpoint 2010, error 0x00000001
- 05/27/18--10:03: BSOD Emulating Genesis with Fusion, error 0x1000007f
- 05/27/18--10:55: BSOD BBCode 116
- 05/27/18--14:52: Kernel error in admin events
- 05/27/18--09:36: Why does WD Passport drive cause a BSOD sometimes
- 05/29/18--10:07: Error 0x100000ea during playing games
- 06/01/18--13:44: Win 7 BSOD
- 06/02/18--01:46: BSOD atikmpag.sys random
- 06/02/18--06:51: Windows suddenly decided it doesn't want to play any more
- 06/03/18--04:59: BSOD Random error 0x00000109
- 06/03/18--15:31: BSOD error 0x000000f4, randomly
- 06/05/18--04:26: BSOD Issue at PC Shutdown - Drive_Power_State_Failure 0x0000009F
- 06/07/18--05:29: BSOD playing any game like pes 2017... os 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
- 06/09/18--22:46: BSOD nvlddmkm.sys ERROR 116
- 06/11/18--00:09: Random BSOD crashes, BCCode 116
- 06/12/18--15:18: Screen goes blank but PC is still running
I recently updated my BIOS, from a super old version 1904 to 3610 on the ASUS website for my motherboard. I figured this would solve my problem but it hasn't. I've been trying several methods, but I feel like I'm downloading way too many programs that I don't even understand. I've tried several ideas from the internet.
I've tried checking to see if I needed to update a driver. ...
As instructed I attach the zip created by the suggested tool. Don't mind the "android" name of the pc as I have set it so manually for reasons.
This BSOD happened three times so far (shown in the dump files 052618-23790-01.dmp, 052318-27066-01.dmp and DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) the other two dump files might or might not be related.
Thing is all five BSOD happened during different...
Lately have blue screen from time to time.
Working only on internet, MS Office ect. No gaming.
Please help understand the cause.
NOTE:Sorry for the zip file its spanish because my pc language is spanish
Hello, i was playing with a sega MasterSystem, Gamegear, Genesis and Sega CD emulator Called Fusion, i was playing Sonic The Hedechog 2 (genesis) In Chemeal Plant Zone Act 1 (idk if i did write it good) i run out of lives and i hited the laptop and *BAM* A bsod ahas apparead it restarted so fast, but i use a program to...
I'm facing a bsod issue, my screen will turn black and become unresponsive. I have tried a clean uninstall and install of the graphic card drivers but to no avail.
Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin
Date: 5/27/2018 2:32:16 AM
Event ID: 3
Task Category: Session
I have 2 different fairly new 1TB Passport drives that often cause a BSOD when I first plug them in to start using them but after it reboots and I choose a Normal reboot from the list, it seems to work ok. I try to be very careful to use the Safely Remove option when I'm done.
I tried reformatting them but it still happens sometimes, mainly on 1 of my 2 computers.
How can I fix this...
my BSOD problems started month ago. While I'm playing games, a buzzing sounds appears and after this I'm receiving 0x100000ea error. Memtest didnt detect anything. I also tried to do fresh Windows install but it also didnt help.
I will be grateful for any ideas.
HELP. All you need in attachments
windows 7 pro
210 geforce > cpu pentium d > 3 gb ram
Hello, some time ago i started getting BSOD randomly while using my pc. I have no idea what could be the cause of that, could anyone help me?
my system has started to BSOD, always with atikmpag.sys as the reported issue. Seems to be quite random, can be browsing, in file explorer, scrolling through a txt file. Variable amount of time after startup, from immediate to an hour or so of activity. System as reported in my profile is up to date. It also locked up without blue screening once today.
I have already removed...
First time poster.
I have a home-built machine, based around an Asus Sabretooth motherboard, AMD FX8350 CPU, 16GB DDR2 RAM, dual booting Win7Pro/64 and Linux Mint.
I'm writing this post logged in to Linux.
'Cause... y'know... that just works.
I've been running this system with both OS's for over 18 months now. Generally, my Windows install has been super reliable.
Quick bit of...
I was just watching videos this morning and it bluescreened.
When i check bluescreen viewer, it shows this error code.
After that, it bluescreened a few times more randomly around 2 hours between each bluescreen.
Before the first bluescreen happened, in 1 boot, Windows Boot Manager showed up and said osloader.efi can't be verified because of its sign, I disable forced drivers signing (don't...
Had BSOD errors about 6 mo back, apparently it resolved with reseating HDD connectors.
New BSOD occurring frequently, at least daily. Often happens with any or no particular program running.
I have tried to follow steps in various other posts that include this error code, but after thinking it was resolved, got a BSOD with the same error again. Event ID 41 for all BSODs that I've been...
I am logged into my PC as the Administrator, and am running the DM Log Collector as the Administrator. It runs and creates a zip file on the Administrator desktop, however I am unable to post it as an attachment since it indicates I am not the Administrator and do not have rights to attach it. I've tried it several times without success - same results.
Any suggestions on how to proceed? ...
I have been working on solving this issue for about a month without success. Every time I Shutdown or Restart, the shutdown period takes at least 5-6 minutes, I get a BSOD (see attached jpg file), and then the system reboots. I can then generally shutdown the computer normally.
I have viewed the mini-dump files but they do not show a consistent cause, i.e., the file causing the issue...
HELP. All you need in attachments
windows 7 pro
210 geforce > cpu pentium d > 3 gb ram. my attachments now complete
I think there is also thread's on this issue but I think those thread's are now inactive so I am making this thread please tell me what is the root cause of this issue I have attached dump file below.
my computer specifications :
1.Motherboard- ASUS P5G-MX
2.CPU - INTEL CORE 2 DUO E7500 2.93 GHZ
3.RAM- HYNIX DDR2 2GB 667MHZ
4.GRAPHIC CARD - NVIDIA GEFORCE 7300GS
5.PSU- FRONTECH ATX P4...
While playing or browsing the web my screen goes black then restarts. Usually happens at morning when I use my PC for the first time loading up YouTube tabs and other social media and when I play games. I usually run Malwarebytes,Sunsetscreen and MSI Afterburner on the background, running my fans on 82% speed while I'm playing games. I did a stress test on my CPU and GPU using Prime95 and...
While using the PC, often the screen will go completely black, as if it shut off but I can still hear the PC running through the speakers.
The only way to get it to come back on is after a hard restart.
The hardware listed on my profile is not the same as the problematic PC. If any hardware details are needed on it, let me know.