- RSS Channel Showcase 6466434
- RSS Channel Showcase 1776481
- RSS Channel Showcase 8625941
- RSS Channel Showcase 9180213
Articles on this Page
- 04/11/18--17:16: _Constant BSOD every...
- 04/12/18--08:29: _Repairing corrupted...
- 04/15/18--22:57: _Random BSOD, files ...
- 04/16/18--23:28: _very random restart...
- 04/18/18--03:06: _Please help with bl...
- 04/19/18--14:33: _BSOD occurs randoml...
- 04/20/18--21:41: _blue screen before ...
- 04/21/18--20:43: _Need help with cons...
- 04/22/18--11:04: _Win7 laptop locks u...
- 04/23/18--15:13: _BSOD at Random Inte...
- 04/24/18--00:33: _Bsod 0x7a no dump
- 04/24/18--14:03: _Ramdom BSOD in addi...
- 04/24/18--21:12: _Please help BSOD an...
- 04/26/18--11:04: _BSOD after partitio...
- 04/26/18--22:29: _Issue of Desktop cr...
- 04/28/18--12:16: _THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEV...
- 04/28/18--14:46: _Getting Status Code...
- 04/28/18--17:34: _BSOD, BCCode 119, t...
- 04/30/18--06:10: _BSOD - crash from a...
- 04/30/18--12:02: _BSOD after start an...
- 04/11/18--17:16: Constant BSOD every 2 hours randomly, see for more info
- 04/12/18--08:29: Repairing corrupted JPG in their own folders ?
- 04/15/18--22:57: Random BSOD, files point to memory?
- 04/16/18--23:28: very random restarts (see post for more information)
- 04/18/18--03:06: Please help with blue screen stop error
- 04/19/18--14:33: BSOD occurs randomly error 0xF4
- 04/20/18--21:41: blue screen before welcome
- 04/21/18--20:43: Need help with constant, random BSOD
- 04/22/18--11:04: Win7 laptop locks up when tries to sleep
- 04/23/18--15:13: BSOD at Random Intervals (Appears Every 6 Days?)
- 04/24/18--00:33: Bsod 0x7a no dump
- 04/24/18--14:03: Ramdom BSOD in addition with slow performance on Win7
- 04/24/18--21:12: Please help BSOD and restart
- 04/26/18--11:04: BSOD after partition wizard copy of RAID 0 to non raid drive
- 04/28/18--12:16: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (Driver stuck in infinite loop)
- 04/28/18--14:46: Getting Status Code 0xc000000f:Can't Reboot
- 04/28/18--17:34: BSOD, BCCode 119, typically occurs when streaming video in IE11
- 04/30/18--06:10: BSOD - crash from a new hard drive??
- 04/30/18--12:02: BSOD after start and often after browser launch 0x124_AuthenticAMD
ive been encountering a dreading BSOD every two hours or so for almost 6 months now. i did get a friend to come over and check everything out, i had two BCCodes and he figured out that i needed new ram as one of my sticks was faulty. i swapped out my ram and im still getting the dreaded BSOD but not as often(it used to be about every hour to an hour and a half). its starting to get annoying and...
I copied 3 TB of music including JPG artwork from a SATA HD to a SATA.
Many of those JPG are corrupted after copying. (Now, both SATA HD have corrupted JPG)
I found many softwares to fix the JPG, however, the softwares that I found, you have to create a folder to put the fixed images. There is around 180 GB of images. So, after the reparation, I would have to take the images, one...
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to help me with this situation. I truely have no idea what is causing these blue screens. Memory tests have been performed along with booting the system with only one stick of ram to ensure all sticks are good, cpu and gpu burn in tests, hard drive scans. If i am missing a test I may just not remember it off the top of my head.
lm having a very intermittent problem.. basically my laptop restarts randomly, the strangest part is lm getting no blue screens and no crash dumps are being created (settings allow for memory dumps).
my original assumption was that because my DVDRW drive decided to stop working l started using an external, my last weird crash two weeks ago was an hour or two after removal of the usb DVDRW...
I got this blue screen stop error... dont know what to do pls help
Recently computer has frequent bsod. We've not been able to link this with any particular running program or activity. I will attach dump files resulting from the tool I ran from your "how to" page.
I have to reboot every time twice because for the first time the boot stops before the Welcome screen for a long tine. I press the button reboot and the computer boots again asking me Last known good etc, i choose resume and the boot immediately succeeds booting. In case I leave the computer booting about 10 minutes (without pressing restart) it finally boots and gives me the following:
I've been experiencing a BSOD for almost a year now. I am not exactly sure what precipitated the crashes. I do remember they started to occur after a Windows Update. I think I may have changed my CPU cooling device around the time as well--I can't remember if I did this before or after the crashes. I am not very computer literate--I know a few things, but not much.
The BSOD occurs...
This isnt an actual BSOD but similar. About half the time I try to make my laptop sleep (Windows 7 x64), instead it locks up and the fan suddenly gets louder at max speed.
How can I troubleshoot this to see what process or driver is the culprit?
Hi all - thanks for taking the time to assist me.
I have been getting random BSOD's over the past year - and more frequently over the past few months.
Last July, I bought some new RAM. Set it up according to the timings etc. I started to experience some BSOD's. They were infrequent, so I wrote it off as the games I was playing using too many resources.
Fast forward to January. Bought...
BSOD been happening for a while
Windows 7 Pro 64 BIT
ASUS GTX 1070 08G STRIX
Intel i7 4770k
Asus Z87 Deluxe
G.SKILL Trident X 2400 MHz 2x8 gb
Intel 520 Serie ssd with OS on it
WD Blue 7200 RPM 1TB
Seagate 5400 RPM 500GB
I'm getting ramdom BSOD on my Win7 work laptop. In addition I'm experiencing slow performance for the past weeks. No sure if it is related.
Attached are the dump from SF Diag tool.
Let me know if you need additional information.
Thanks in advance.
i setup windows recently but still bsod happen please give me solution
Hi 7 forum,
The mission is to copy a raid 0 array to a non raid SSD drive and then move the fresh copy to another PC.
So I successfully copied a RAID 0 array (Win7 Pro) to a non RAID SSD using minitool partition wizard server edition. After the copy completed I left the bios booting to RAID and disconnected the 2 drives in the array (sata0 and sata1 ports) and left the fresh copy in sata2...
When my desktop crashes of Windows Explorer and I ctrl alt delete and then go task manager and then go to file and run and retype explorer and ok, it opens my libraries and if I type explorer.exe the same thing happens again and libraries open up
If I type in C:\Windows\explorer.exe in the run and press ok then my desktop and task bar returns. I did sfc file checker and all is good and no...
Hi, I've posted this problem on the EightForums about a year ago and forgot about it because I was busy with my studies and that I changed back to Windows 7. I have a HP 355 G2 (J4T00EA) laptop. I've switched to Windows 7 in November 2017 I think. I thought that by switching back to Win7 would fix and wipe away the problem, I was wrong. But the effects are mostly the same. At least I don't get a...
I'm getting a status code 0xc000000f on Dell Desktop. No matter what I do can't reboot, restore or repair with disc or usb.
I've changed how computer boots in bio and even unplugged and disconnected battery.
Could this be a hard drive issue?
Dell XPS 8700 tower
* Intel core i7-4770 cpu @ 3.40 GHz
* 16GB RAM
* Intel HD Graphics 4600
* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645
* Win 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
I'm running 5 monitors - 2 on the onboard Intel graphics and 3 on the Nvidia card. These video scheduler BSODs typically occur when streaming video in Internet Explorer 11. It's not obvious that this is the cause though, as I can stream...
Months ago I started having occasional (once/wk?) BSODs citing hal and ntkrnal, but I updated my BIOS and they went away.
Just replaced the hard drive in my machine. After 3-4 days, the BSODs are happening frequently (once/day), seemingly the same error.
Any help is appreciated. DM Log attached.
I have no idea what may cause my BSOD.
Almost all BSOD are not blue screen errors, but computer freezes with one color fill display (only red, only green or blue screen and after few seconds computer restarts).
I have old model of my ASUS motherboard M4A785TDV_EVO and bought newest model of graphic card (Radeon RX560). It says it is compatible back to PCI-E 2.0 and seemed ok. I have...