- RSS Channel Showcase 8816730
- RSS Channel Showcase 8486863
- RSS Channel Showcase 7977611
- RSS Channel Showcase 6952355
Articles on this Page
- 03/25/18--10:25: _Constant Kernel Cra...
- 03/25/18--11:30: _BSOD related to hal...
- 03/28/18--03:04: _BSOD 0x50 PAGE_FAUL...
- 03/28/18--09:12: _hal.dll BSOD - Bugc...
- 03/29/18--00:12: _BSOD on ending sleep
- 03/29/18--04:17: _BSOD while playing
- 03/29/18--13:28: _win 7 external boot...
- 04/02/18--04:51: _a reboot problem wi...
- 04/04/18--01:29: _help with bug check...
- 04/04/18--14:52: _BSOD after wake up,...
- 04/05/18--07:02: _Dell AMD graphics d...
- 04/05/18--10:14: _BSOD caused by hal....
- 04/05/18--15:18: _BSOD atikmdag.sys a...
- 04/07/18--10:27: _Do I have a Bad HDD...
- 04/07/18--10:59: _BSOD - attempting t...
- 04/08/18--11:32: _Issues with Nvidia ...
- 04/09/18--02:42: _New Computer Please...
- 04/09/18--04:54: _BSOD, repeats, erro...
- 04/11/18--00:39: _Various BSOD Errors...
- 04/11/18--03:32: _Please help BSOD an...
- 03/25/18--10:25: Constant Kernel Crashes
- 03/25/18--11:30: BSOD related to hal.dll kltdi.sys and ntoskrnl.exe
- 03/28/18--03:04: BSOD 0x50 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
- 03/29/18--00:12: BSOD on ending sleep
- 03/29/18--04:17: BSOD while playing
- 03/29/18--13:28: win 7 external boot bsod
- 04/02/18--04:51: a reboot problem with a dell laptop
- 04/04/18--01:29: help with bug check codes please!
- 04/04/18--14:52: BSOD after wake up, HP Zbook + Docking station
- 04/05/18--07:02: Dell AMD graphics driver update triggers BSOD
- 04/05/18--10:14: BSOD caused by hal.dll, halmacpi.dll, ntkrnlpa.exe and ntoskrnl.exe
- 04/05/18--15:18: BSOD atikmdag.sys after 10mins
- 04/07/18--10:27: Do I have a Bad HDD or a Bad Windows Install?
- 04/07/18--10:59: BSOD - attempting to backup database file to cloud account
- 04/08/18--11:32: Issues with Nvidia driver crash
- 04/09/18--02:42: New Computer Please help BSOD
- 04/09/18--04:54: BSOD, repeats, error 0116,
- 04/11/18--00:39: Various BSOD Errors @ Random times
- 04/11/18--03:32: Please help BSOD and restart
Just a quick run down of what I've already done.
-Reformat(BSOD right on log in)
-Tested RAM (No Errors)
-Unplugged hard drives
-Updating drivers + BIOS
-Resetting UEFI setting
-Used only one RAM stick
Greatings, had a bsod today with code 1033. When viewing dmp file with BlueScreenView.exe hal.dll, kltdi.sys and ntoskrnl.exe are highlighted. Five days ago I bought used ram sticks, can this error be RAM related or it definitely can't? If so what method do you suggest for testing memory?
Hello There. I am at my wits end with this particular blue screen. It happens at random times on three computers over my network. So far i have checked disk, memory, temperatures, changed PSU, swapped CPU, swapped GPU, swapped memory (from working computers that have no issues whatsoever), changed motherboards, which led me to believe that this is either a driver issue ( but i have yet to find...
I keep getting BSODs when running 3x vmware virtual machines. The crashes are not immediate, usually a few hours later after I start the VMs. My PC was running the VMs with no crashes or issues for a week straight until I moved apartments.
My motherboard is a ASUS Maximus Impact IV and my CPU is an i7-4790K overclocked to 4.4 GHz. I have 16gb of RAM, of which only 6 was being used up by the...
This is a problem that occurs only occasionally. The PC may work for a couple of weeks without issue and then crash a couple of times in as many days.
The Issue seems to be connected with the graphics card, although I have the latest driver.
Any help appreciated.
Hello, recently came across an increasing amount of BSOD while playing video games, below's the error with the attachment
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Apologies if this is the wrong subforum, or if this question has already been answered.
I recently created a bootable Windows 7 installation flashdrive and used it to successfully install Windows 7 on my internal hard disk. Subsequently, I swapped out the Windows 7 hard disk for an internal Fedora hard disk, moving the Windows 7 hard disk to an external usb docking station. When I try to boot...
I am on my tablet now. This problem is with a Dell Inspiron 15-3541 laptop OS Windows 7 Home 32bit. This Dell laptop is only about a year and a half old. I was typing a post in a Android forum about a Y adapter for my tablet so I can plug in a SD card reader at the same time keep the tablet charged up. I was finishing up the post when without any warning the screen went black and the laptop shut...
hi, my first post ever in a forum driven by absolute desperation.
I keep getting BSOD related to graphics (GTX 675M) I think...
Im running alienware m17xr4 with windows 7 home premium. I think a windows update somewhere has reduced my much loved laptop into an expensive doorstop. its a brand new graphics card. replaced it a week or so ago. all other diagnostics come up fine - bios is up to date...
Hi, I'm new here. I have attached the data dump.
When waking the computer back up, on a docking station, must recover from a BSOD error.
The computer was put to sleep by closing the lid on the doc.
As you can see I'm new here. Been lurking for a while. I'm a dinosaur finally transitioning from XP to 7. I've got a lot to learn about using my refurbished Dell, and this site has become my favorite place to do so.
According to the posting instructions I'm supposed to provide all details about my BSOD issue. Hope my story doesn't seem too long.
After I got my laptop up and running, I...
I've been having BSODs for two months now, there's not much I can do to solve it so I'd like you guys to help me. I did some bugchecking and whatnot and I don't know what to do next. Anyways, you guys can take a look for yourselves, I'm no expert in this sort of thing. Thanks in advance.
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633
I have been troubleshooting this issue for a week now. Not having much luck.
Started to get these BSOD after a game update for World of Tanks in late March (I might of updated my video drivers after this, I don't remember). Most of the BSOD were error 3B System_service_exception. This happens after 10 mins running the game. I sometimes get some w/o the game being...
I have a Lenovo T530, Win 7 Home.
My computer was starting to act a little buggy the last few days, while on vacation. My intention was to diagnose it when I got home, but the machine wouldnt wait.
Last night it got stuck shutting down. I hard shut it down.
This morning I get this error trying to boot up: 2100: Detection error on HDD0 (Main HDD). Apparently common on Lenovo machines.
I have an online cloud account, which I use to back up my genealogy database. It all works perfectly on my old computer running the same software with same settings using windows 7Pro.
I have purchased a refurbished HP 8300 elite tower with windows 7Pro. My genealogy software is installed, settings identical and same database as I use on my old computer. My software will backup correctly to...
Hello. Since March 14, 2018 I started to get random Nvidia driver crash (TDR) while I'm in game or Firefox.
I know that usually when that happens it means GPU is having some issues and that's probably means you need to go for RMA.
But I though I'll upload some crash information and maybe someone would give more detailed information about these driver crashes which maybe could be fixed or give...
my pc is freeze constantly when I turn it on, only if I put it on sleep mode immediately and then start pc again he works normaly.
Sorry for my bad eng,i hope you understand xD
BSOD repeats, installed new driver from ADM Radeon,
seemed to help some, but BSOD happening more often again.
Thanks for any insight or advice.
Good Day Gents,
Bought this very old pc from a private seller about a month ago (never said it had issues) and the problems started right from the beginning - had to try several times to install windows as it kept on failing but eventually installed windows...
The PC will run 100% without any issues for several days and then it hits - BOOM - BSOD
1)first time usually when...
p,lease help restart several time