- RSS Channel Showcase 3922138
- RSS Channel Showcase 6274017
- RSS Channel Showcase 4146657
- RSS Channel Showcase 7193031
Articles on this Page
- 03/09/18--07:04: _BSOD doing "nothing"
- 03/09/18--14:35: _BSOD when using Chr...
- 03/09/18--14:57: _Windows 7 install o...
- 03/11/18--08:08: _BSOD 0x124 after CP...
- 03/11/18--17:15: _Random BSODs after ...
- 03/11/18--18:24: _BSOD after a few mi...
- 03/12/18--12:34: _BSOD not creating M...
- 03/11/18--06:07: _Unwanted POP-UP and...
- 03/15/18--20:07: _Random BSODs, unsur...
- 03/17/18--10:11: _Getting BSOD for un...
- 03/17/18--18:07: _BSOD 0x00000124, ne...
- 03/20/18--07:29: _System Thread Excep...
- 03/21/18--08:33: _BSOD 0x00000124
- 03/21/18--14:48: _SFC Scan -- Is it d...
- 03/21/18--22:47: _code 0x0000007e see...
- 03/22/18--08:16: _BSOD every Monday (...
- 03/22/18--16:37: _Started with black ...
- 03/24/18--16:13: _Windows 7 Wont Boot...
- 03/24/18--18:26: _pci.sys driver_irql...
- 03/24/18--20:34: _"DRIVER_POWER_STATE...
- 03/09/18--07:04: BSOD doing "nothing"
- 03/09/18--14:35: BSOD when using Chrome only
- 03/09/18--14:57: Windows 7 install on moddern Kaby Lake laptop ends up wit ACPI BoSD
- 03/11/18--08:08: BSOD 0x124 after CPU Fan Error
- 03/11/18--17:15: Random BSODs after motherboard change
- 03/11/18--18:24: BSOD after a few min of loading windows
- 03/12/18--12:34: BSOD not creating Minidumps
- 03/11/18--06:07: Unwanted POP-UP and Windows-7 recovery(s) for no known reason?
- 03/15/18--20:07: Random BSODs, unsure of cause, error 0x00000124
- 03/17/18--10:11: Getting BSOD for unknown reason.. file attached.
- 03/17/18--18:07: BSOD 0x00000124, new GPU (1080ti)
- 03/20/18--07:29: System Thread Exception Not Handled - 0x1000007e
- 03/21/18--08:33: BSOD 0x00000124
- 03/21/18--14:48: SFC Scan -- Is it dead?
- 03/21/18--22:47: code 0x0000007e seemingly during searching for driver update
- 03/22/18--08:16: BSOD every Monday (BAD_POOL_CALLER) BugCheck 0xC1 sometimes 0xC2.
- 03/22/18--16:37: Started with black screen 0xc0000225, now left with BSOD 0xc0000007b
- 03/24/18--16:13: Windows 7 Wont Boot Splash background load and crash
- 03/24/18--18:26: pci.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal
- 03/24/18--20:34: "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD after using Farbar Recovery Tool
Hello guys, just browsing my computer, and nothing specially, I'm not in a game, I'm doing "nothing" special. Opening my PC and bam, Bluescreen, restart, other Bluescreen and so on. This is driving me ****ing crazy! 18 Bluescreens in the last hour untill now and this is happening daily. Can someone check the log and tell me? I have googled and the problem seems to be coming from "the kernel"....
Been trying multiple things to solve the BSOD issue when using Chrome (update windows, drivers, replaced RAM, configured for minidumps, etc). After much head-scratching I'm having to post because I have no idea. Hopefully I've followed the posting instructions correctly.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I want to install Windows 7 on my XMG A517 very badly but I always end up with the 0x000000a5 ACPI BoSD after the install or while booting from USB. I tried many different isos and adding NVMe, USB 3.0 support but I got none to work. What can I do? (The laptop has a very limited American Megatrends UEFI and I can pretty much only turn UEFI on or off)
I was playing CS:GO for a few hours when the game began stuttering, I tried to restart but upon booting got an error message on the American Megatrends page saying "CPU FAN ERROR" and the PC would not boot.
I went into BIOS and the CPU Fan did not appear to have a speed, it just said N/A, I disabled monitoring of the CPU fan to boot and now the CPU fan shows a speed and I am monitoring again....
So basically after changing my motherboard I've started having random BSODs once or twice a week. Never had any problems with BSODs before, they started occuring when I changed mobo to fit my stuff into new case.
Things I did:
- checked RAM (no problems)
- checked Drive
- checked cpu
- updated drivers, bios etc.
- ran driver verifier
WhoCrashed shows various things causing the bsod...
BSOD after of loading Windows 7 Pro 32. I have tried everything I can think of
I have attached BSOD dump files as well as the info below
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
Having an issue with BSOD error 0x124 but can't get any help as my PC won't create dump files for the BSOD.
I've gone into Control Panel -> System -> Advanced Settiongs -> Startup and Recovery and set write debugging information to small memory dump with write an event to the system log ticked.
Despite doing this I never have anything in my minidump file, I've tried changing the directory...
I keep getting the Attached POP-UP and want to get rid of it.
Where is it coming from?
Coincidently, about the time we started getting the POP-UP we started getting Windows-7 recovery(s).
Windows somehow always seems to recover but I am afraid.
It never tells us what happened just that it recovered from a serious problem.
I ran MRT /F:Y and the Safety Scanner but the conditions still...
So these random blue screens have been happening for about 2 weeks now. At first I thought it was my GPU so I upgraded my graphics card (it was about time to upgrade anyway) from ASUS strix GTX970 to MSI Gaming X GTX1080 8GB and that didn't solve it.
I started reading online about this error code, and how it was a hardware-related issue. I read that some people have solved their...
Just started getting the BSOD recently, and this is my first stop in trying to figure out what's happening. I read the instructions, downloaded and ran the file, and have attached the results. Hoping someone can help. Most of my usage is web browsing, so naturally that's when it happens.
I have a subscription to Malwarebytes so it's always updated, and also have MSE installed....
New graphics card and bsod.
This happens when running different games
Unninstalled the AMD drivers, and reinstalled Nvidia drivers twice, once manually, then through Gforce experience. Also changed old PSU with newer one.
Reason im posting here is that i wont be able to check against another GPU for another week. And im hoping some whizzes here will help me fix things (or rule out other...
I have a windows 7 Home Premium Dell tower that has run really good for the last few years, only recently I took it from our basement family room and put it in the livingroom via hdmi to a tv set.
Each time I turn the tv on the computer tells me my display settings have changed asking if I want to restart (annoying but i just hit no), love to figure out how to stop that from happening daily,...
Seem to be getting this error for a while now.
Says it's being caused by hal.dll
Started off while watching video mainly, facebook, youtube etc.
The only game I really play is Eve Online so I can only say it has been happening with this for me usually when I am running multiple clients.
Have run mem tests and cpu tests, all came back clear.
Have reseated and re-applied thermal paste to...
Should I bother trying to get this to work or should I just go ahead and reinstall? It's been a while since I looked at these logs so Im a bit rusty. What you guys think?
A bit of background here. The first issue that popped up here was the downloads folder was corrupt. Then, Quickbooks keeps crashing after about 5 minutes. No other users have this and I installed QB on about 11 pc's...
hello, well it seems it crashes right as it starts to look for new driver updates, the problem in that case should be obvious i cant fix a driver issue if it crashes when i launch windows, i tried looking at the crash reports and that's how i found this place i have also started to clear out parts of my ssd that i boot from.. though i suspect that wont do anything as it has about 10 gb left of...
I am experiencing a BSOD every Monday with either 0xC1 or 0xC2 BugCheck codes. The dump files seem to point to ntoskrnl. I at this point am stumped and do not know which direction to head in. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. There are no scheduled tasks that correlate to the time of the crashes. I have ran hardware diagnostics already which yielded no...
The last 4 days I've been trying to fix a really peculiar issue.
My system is set up like this:
500 GB Evo SSD - Windows Installation
1 TB WD Black HDD - Data Storage
3 External drives connected by USB
Focusrite Audio Device by USB
Dolphinbar (Device for Wii Emulation) by USB
DVD Reader/Writer drive by SATA
Posted this on another forum, but help went dead today. Hopefully the Win 7 specific folks can help an old guy out:
Been fighting to fix my Windows 7 SP1 wont boot issue for a few week. Im pretty savvy, but time to throw in the towel and aske the experts.
- Wont boot into Windows regular or any version of Safe Modes.
- Ran Startup repair too many times.
- Tried SFC a few...
Ok, I have had I beleive 5 blue screens, one 3/12, 3/17, 3/18, 3/19, 3/20 I believe, I can't remember more
the newest two I had set windows to not auto restart
I also had it set to dump ram, but its not doing that, is it an issue with being on an nvme?
I have 2 candidates for what is causing this, one being xbox controller drives, and one being...
Good evening all,
I recently received a "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" BSOD after running the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool. I downloaded the Recovery Scan Tool to fix an issue that I was having with Internet Explorer 11 to where it wouldn't let me download any files (likely due to a previous malware infection). The good news out of all of this is that my download issue with IE 11 does seem to be...