- RSS Channel Showcase 6194697
- RSS Channel Showcase 5452660
- RSS Channel Showcase 2502661
- RSS Channel Showcase 9401708
Articles on this Page
- 02/13/18--20:31: _Series of BSODs now...
- 02/14/18--14:12: _BSOD Streaming (xsp...
- 02/15/18--10:27: _Multitude of BSOD/f...
- 02/17/18--22:31: _BSOD Error: 1000007e
- 02/19/18--08:27: _Random BSOD's ntosk...
- 02/21/18--12:35: _BSOD Every time on ...
- 02/21/18--19:23: _BSOD while browsing
- 02/23/18--06:51: _BSOD when trying to...
- 02/23/18--17:20: _Hangs at first, BSO...
- 02/25/18--00:46: _BSOD playing CS GO ...
- 03/02/18--11:59: _help figuring out w...
- 03/03/18--04:48: _BSOD prevents Hiber...
- 03/03/18--12:41: _BSOD 0x124 and othe...
- 03/05/18--05:20: _BSOD 0x07f while br...
- 03/05/18--17:39: _BSOD and Driver Dis...
- 03/07/18--01:22: _BSOD stop code: REF...
- 03/07/18--18:19: _BCC error 124 Mainl...
- 03/08/18--06:16: _blue screen error 0...
- 03/08/18--11:52: _Graphics card and m...
- 03/08/18--16:08: _Frequent BSODs on O...
- 02/13/18--20:31: Series of BSODs now can't boot even in safe mode
- 02/14/18--14:12: BSOD Streaming (xsplit) Playing PUBG, Error 0x0000003b
- 02/15/18--10:27: Multitude of BSOD/freeze/reboots
- 02/17/18--22:31: BSOD Error: 1000007e
- 02/19/18--08:27: Random BSOD's ntoskrnl.exe + a62a0 error 00000124
- 02/21/18--12:35: BSOD Every time on shutdown only
- 02/21/18--19:23: BSOD while browsing
- 02/23/18--06:51: BSOD when trying to install Windows 7 (0x000000A5)
- 02/23/18--17:20: Hangs at first, BSOD after fixing it.
- 02/25/18--00:46: BSOD playing CS GO / DOTA and multi-tasking
- 03/02/18--11:59: help figuring out why i am getting random crashes while gaming
- 03/03/18--04:48: BSOD prevents Hibernation every time, "INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR"
- 03/03/18--12:41: BSOD 0x124 and other random errors before and after reformat
- 03/05/18--05:20: BSOD 0x07f while browsing web and watching twitch
- 03/05/18--17:39: BSOD and Driver Display Error
- 03/07/18--01:22: BSOD stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTER
- 03/07/18--18:19: BCC error 124 Mainly using FSX but random issues as well...
- 03/08/18--06:16: blue screen error 0x000074
- 03/08/18--11:52: Graphics card and memory BSOD
- 03/08/18--16:08: Frequent BSODs on Optiplex 9020, c0000005 (BugCheck, 3B)
I was getting recurring BSOD errors and now my computer won't boot at all, not even in safe mode.
I've tried heaps of stuff to fix it using bootrec, chkdsk and sfc (which doesn't work because it says there is a system repair pending). System repair does nothing. For some reason there is no restore points even though I should have some.
Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64)...
so this is the second time it has happened once while streaming and once without streaming and playing FFXIV. I've tried updating all drivers, Wiped all "extra" driver software and reinstalled them. Check the registry for errors, check for malware even running it in safe mode. I'm out of ideas and fairly certain its a hardware issue. Please help me figure this out so i can avoid anymore damage to...
I tried uploading to you all and it gives me a server error.
i have recently reinstalled graphics drivers and it has (so far) stopped the visible bsod's, but is still rebooting and freezing on me.
Uploadfiles.io - ALL MINIDUMP.zip (https://ufile.io/cjzzr)
I received a BSOD earlier this evening while doing some Google Chrome browsing. This is the first time I have received it. I tried restarting the computer a couple hours later and it restarted normally and is working normally now. But I am worried that this is the start of a problem so would appreciate it if someone could look at the zip file to see if they can see anything.
Started getting random BSOD's on 1-30-18. The only major thing I had done prior to that was adding a small, 120GB, SSD that I wanted to use as a VRAM drive so there's no OS on it. That was on 1-25-18 and the BSOD's didn't start until 1-30-18.
Sometimes I get then a few days apart, sometimes several on the same day, the attached file will show all the dates. There doesn't seem to be any action...
Good afternoon. I recently totally wiped my drive and reinstalled Windows 7 Pro. I then installed some software I use (LabVIEW and NI Max) along with connecting three DAQs. I have no problems with the software (anymore) but I am still getting a BSOD on every shutdown. The errors are varied. I have already updated drivers for both the computer and for the software and DAQ hardware I'm using. I may...
From Event Viewer in sequence over 1 second prior to the BSOD ~
The Diagnostic Service Host service entered the running state.
The Human Interface Device Access service entered the running state.
The Diagnostic System Host service entered the running state.
The Portable Device Enumerator Service service entered the running state.
The Network List Service service entered the running state....
I get an awesome BSOD when trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate x64 bits. I have Legacy mode right now. My PC is an ASUS ROG STRIX GL553VD.
Here is a screenshot of my problem.
I've already updated my BIOS in the official website.
I've already disabled/enabled:...
Two days ago my computer started to freeze randomly, along with hard disk stopping. I tried updating the drivers, but it didn't help, so I checked hardware and found out that the power line was loosen. After I re-plugged it the hard disk didn't stop anymore then. But when I boot normally the computer BSODed with the error code 51. Everything is fine in safe mode though. So what seems to be the...
I have been having issues with BSOD whilst playing games and multi-tasking, such as watching videos on youtube and playing games. Sometimes I will load up CS GO game and a few minutes into the game i will BSOD randomly.
I have updated my AMD drivers.
I am not sure how to read the BSOD reports or error issues and would like to know if someone can help me pin point the cause. IE. Hard Drive...
please cna an expert assist with my issue.
i am getting random BSOD's while playing games.
Locale id 2057
I am really hoping to find a happy ending here. I cannot use hibernation at all due to BSOD every time with the same error code INTERNAL POWER ERROR. All my searches online turn up steps to fix this error that do not work, increasing hiberfil, cycling /h on in powrcfg, etc. I have had to modify the video driver to be compatible with Windows 7, so I would not be surprised if that is the culprit. ...
I'm getting a BSOD randomly after playing a game. Different error each time (i.e. 0x124, 0x7, dxgmms1.sys, 0x1 Bad Pool Header, 0x19 Bad Pool Header etc.) 0x124 is the most common error I'm getting.
What I've tried so far:
- Memtest: I ran it for 10h - no errors found
- HD Tune pro/Crystal Disk Mark: no errors found on my harddrive
- Furmark: no errors found on my GPU
- I reformated...
In the past 2 days i got 2 BSOD both are 0x07f. The first time was while i was playing dota2. The second time was while i using firefox and watching twitch through livestreamer.
Blue Screen. BCCode: 1e
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
I had this error 2 or 3 times on my desktop pc I have installed 2 days ago with a fresh copy of windows 10 pro x64. You can can find a zip containing 2 dmp file attached to this post.
Maybe it's a problem with a driver but I don't know how to solve it.
Could you please help me?
Have had the above issue recently using Flight Simulator X (with tons of addons installed to it). Get errors if the CPU is overclocked (4.7, temps around 55C with H60 AIO cooling) and also while at stock clocks simply watching Netflix. Have gone through most of the normal troubleshooting processes (memory tests, clean out PC, update drivers, etc.) but no real result as of yet. Most of...
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
tutorial that i find to resolve this issue is using bcdedit in cmd and repair the value of truncatememory and numproc, but mine doesnt show the value of truncatememory and numprox in bcdedit windows boot loader so it doesnt work
in bcdedit windows boot loader it shows that OS device is in partition D...
I tried to install a new graphics card and memory in my oldpc, but am suffering from BSOD and running out of ideas. Can anybody suggest what I might do next?
The computer is an AMD Athlon 9350e with W7. I put in the NVIDIA Gigabyte GTX 1050 on theadvice of the original suppliers, Novatech, to support a new 4k monitor.I also put in 2 x 4Gb DDR2 800 cards fromSiQuell, to replace the existing...
We recently received a ticket stating a user had a Dell Optiplex 9020 device that has been blue screening off and on for several months. The ticket notes indicate the device has been completely reimaged several times, the HDD, system board, and RAM have apparently all been previously replaced, yet the blue screen events continue to happen. This device is running Windows 7 Enterprise, 64 bit. ...