- RSS Channel Showcase 8739490
- RSS Channel Showcase 7001013
- RSS Channel Showcase 5884255
- RSS Channel Showcase 8319481
Articles on this Page
- 01/13/18--18:37: _BSOD I need to boot...
- 01/14/18--09:55: _BSOD playing Payday...
- 01/18/18--07:01: _BSOD Watching Video...
- 01/19/18--11:19: _BSOD - page fault i...
- 01/20/18--01:10: _BSOD while idle onl...
- 01/20/18--17:16: _BSOD playing rocket...
- 01/21/18--03:24: _unexpected BSOD res...
- 01/21/18--08:44: _BSOD playing Assett...
- 01/22/18--12:41: _BSOD 0x00000124 Int...
- 01/24/18--01:21: _Random MEMORY_MANAG...
- 01/25/18--21:21: _System Unexpected S...
- 01/26/18--06:33: _Please help with BC...
- 01/26/18--16:17: _BSOD crash and Scha...
- 01/27/18--07:19: _BSOD help me
- 01/27/18--10:45: _Solved Slow and fre...
- 01/27/18--12:59: _win7 64 Appcrash I0...
- 01/27/18--16:23: _BSOD after installi...
- 01/27/18--19:49: _BSOD playing LOL an...
- 01/28/18--07:57: _Random BSOD while u...
- 01/29/18--03:18: _Solved Creating or ...
- 01/13/18--18:37: BSOD I need to boot to dos (not safe mode dos that causes BSOD)
- 01/14/18--09:55: BSOD playing Payday 2, DOOM; error 0x0000007A
- 01/18/18--07:01: BSOD Watching Videos and runnin different games
- 01/19/18--11:19: BSOD - page fault in non-paged area - igdpmd64.sys when scrolling IE
- 01/20/18--01:10: BSOD while idle only happening after fresh install.
- 01/20/18--17:16: BSOD playing rocket league and others, error 0x0000001E
- 01/21/18--03:24: unexpected BSOD results in crash dump
- 01/21/18--08:44: BSOD playing Assetto Corsa - previous nVidia driver issues
- 01/22/18--12:41: BSOD 0x00000124 Intel NUC 7i7BNH
- 01/24/18--01:21: Random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs
- 01/25/18--21:21: System Unexpected Shut-Downs
- 01/26/18--06:33: Please help with BCCode: 100000ea, suggestions appreciated.
- 01/26/18--16:17: BSOD crash and Schannel errors
- 01/27/18--07:19: BSOD help me
- 01/27/18--10:45: Solved Slow and freezing pc
- 01/27/18--12:59: win7 64 Appcrash I0APIC ID Mismatch Base FEC00000H HELP
- 01/27/18--16:23: BSOD after installing GPU driver on freshly installed laptop
- 01/27/18--19:49: BSOD playing LOL and sometimes computer reboots without doing BSOD
- 01/28/18--07:57: Random BSOD while using chrome and excel
- 01/29/18--03:18: Solved Creating or modifying a user account to have no rights
Ok so I accidentally decided to set my max memory in windows msconfig to 0. Anyhow I know how to fix it (if I could get to dos), but I cant get to dos since the only option is safe mode dos which loads the boot file and says 0 memory = BSOD.
I dont have a dvd drive. So my only choice is usb (I cant believe its so hard to get a computer to load to msdos. I mean come on I used to boot to...
Since running chkdsk /r I have started receiving this error when running games. Typically it is at least 30 minutes into running the game when it BSODs. I have run the windows ram check, and used basic tests for my HHD using SeaTools. So far no errors. Not sure what else to do.
Hello Guys, im new to this forum.
I've had a problem with my PC for a long time, which always displays bluescreens when watching eg Youtube videos or runnin different games. It usually happens after a few minutes after starting an application or a video. Watching Videos via VLC Player is no Problem. Have already cleaned my registry and installed the latest graphics driver. Hope you guys can...
I am trying to help a neighbor. They are running Win7 and have begun to get BSODs. Seems to mostly happen when attempting to scroll down a within a browser window.
I do not know how to help and suggested that we post the info / dumps here to see if anyone can take a look and advise what is going on.
Thank you for assistance in looking at this.
I noticed that a day after a fresh reinstall of Windows 7 on my computer I get a BSOD. I don't have any idea what's causing it. It seems to only happen once after the reinstall. I didn't observe it to happen again. Can you help me find out why this is happening to me?
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.17336 AMD64
So ive been getting blue screens on this computer for a long long time now but never bothered to address them.
I get blue screens mainly when gaming, most recently playing rocket league. I tried a new graphics card, clean install of windows, made sure windows and drivers are up to date.
The codes on the actual blue screen read:
0x0000001E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80002ED25C3,...
I have recently had a crash dump file in C:\windows\minidump
I have uploading it here, for those who may wish to review, however i can not specify the cause
of the problem may have been.:cry:
please help me on this.
A few weeks ago I started getting the Nvidia kernel mode driver crash when doing particularly taxing things like photo editing/gaming. As per some advice online, I updated the drivers to the latest version and also tried this 'registry fix': Fix: NVIDIA Kernel Mode Driver Crash - Appuals.com (https://appuals.com/fix-nvidia-kernel-mode-driver-crash/)
After that for a short while it...
Hello guys, I'm still struggling with this BSOD. It never happens when stressing CPU or GPU, already tried Furmark, HeavyLoad, Prime. Once happens when browsing web, sometimes when working with file explorer, sometimes ok. In attachment you can find my minidumps (table included in text) since yesterday's Win Fall Creators Update. Looking forward for your comments.
Conf: Intel NUC 7i7BNH with...
I have been experiencing random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs. This can occur randomly when playing games or when surfing the web on Google Chrome. I have uploaded the required files as mentioned.
Thank you for any assistance in advance!
Hi...2nd attempt to get on your radar with my problem on my own computer. It is shutting down at odd times and always unexpected. When it shuts down after I go to bed, the next a.m. it can take 5mins or longer to actually become functional again. I'm sending my SystemInfo to you (zipped) for a 2nd time. 1st time was about a week ago but there is no record of my post...must've done something...
Hi guys, let me explain the situation:
I had a system hang-up issue about 3 years ago, which happened 1-2 times in every day. However, it seems to be better now, since it happened like once in every month.
The problem is, the system hangs up, only hard reset works, no BSOD. Yet, now the same stuff happened, but the comp managed to show me a BSOD, with some info, so I have some hope now to...
This pc is rebuild i did with Windows 7 pro OEM software never had this issue until this rebuild and also preformed latest MS updates as well. i checked EV and saw there a lot of Schannel errors in EV never have seen these before the rebuild nor any rebuild before on this box. Also a BSOD just occured as well. I cleaned out the PC (dust) and reset the CMOS. I have a attached a pic of the...
recently I had windows updates fail and cp froze on start up screen. After several hours I was able to get it to boot up but I now get the bsod at random times. System restore is not working right now and I get an error0x80071a91. Here is the zip file I hope someone can help fast I need this cp for work as I work online. Re-installing windows is the last resort that I hope I don't have to do.
Apologies wrong forum
I have a alienware Aurora running Win7 64 sp1 home premium, I reciently reinstalled the OS and everything was going for for a few days.
Today it kept on freezing up and I receiver a quick message that I was low on memory (never had that issue before)
I went into selective setup and just selected the only important programs, That helped for a few min and then I say the usage climb...
Hello Guys, I desperately need help to fix my laptop. Due to recent BSOD, I reinstalled my OS hoping that it will resolve the problem. But after I installed GPU's driver I keep getting the same BSOD as before. I have tried upgrading Bios, Installing driver from Asus (because my laptop series is Asus K45Dr) or from ATI. clean the CPU fan. But none works and I still get this BSOD. If someone knows...
Helo there, my name is Lucas and i'm having trouble with some issues.
First, the BSOD: It happens mostly when I play League of Legends. I deleted the other minidumps but they were all the same.
I have monitored the temperatures of the CPU and the graphic card and they are normal between 40ºC and 55º C. I also have ran a memtest for the RAM with one pass, and there was no error .
I got a random BSOD; all I had open was excel and google chrome so nothing that should strain my system. I located the minidump file when my computer restarted and have uploaded the zip file indicated by post instructions. Any help would be appreciated!
If it helps, the only recent hardware changes have been changing my RAM and graphics card.
Posted this in the wrong section. Please delete. I'm sorry