- RSS Channel Showcase 9558497
- RSS Channel Showcase 2034908
- RSS Channel Showcase 9537055
- RSS Channel Showcase 8021848
Articles on this Page
- 12/25/17--17:46: _BCreen Win7 BSOD on...
- 12/26/17--06:55: _BSOD when Restartin...
- 01/01/18--14:27: _BSOD on startup on ...
- 01/02/18--05:11: _blue screen while b...
- 01/02/18--07:47: _BSOD 3 days after R...
- 01/03/18--19:14: _Repeated BSoDs w/o ...
- 01/04/18--02:00: _Multiple BSOD event...
- 01/04/18--21:42: _BSOD ntos kernel sy...
- 01/05/18--17:30: _BSOD on Laptop hibe...
- 01/06/18--12:43: _Periodic Kernel_Dat...
- 01/08/18--22:52: _Frequent BSOD crash...
- 01/09/18--08:54: _BSOD for WordStarte...
- 01/09/18--11:56: _BSOD x3B when playi...
- 01/09/18--12:20: _BSOD playing CS GO
- 01/10/18--04:08: _bsod after the lap...
- 01/10/18--16:24: _Video card problem?
- 01/10/18--20:37: _First BSOD on new b...
- 01/11/18--08:02: _BSOD On Lenovo X230i
- 01/12/18--14:48: _Fixed a gpu driver ...
- 01/12/18--21:04: _Blue Screen of Deat...
- 12/25/17--17:46: BCreen Win7 BSOD on TCPIP.sys randomly error 0x000000d1
- 12/26/17--06:55: BSOD when Restarting/Shutting Down
- 01/01/18--14:27: BSOD on startup on fresh Win7 install
- 01/02/18--05:11: blue screen while browsing & updates
- 01/02/18--07:47: BSOD 3 days after Replacing Battery (First Crash: 1-1-2018)
- 01/03/18--19:14: Repeated BSoDs w/o clear reason STOP 0x000000F4
- 01/04/18--02:00: Multiple BSOD events always locale 2057. Please help
- 01/04/18--21:42: BSOD ntos kernel system
- 01/05/18--17:30: BSOD on Laptop hibernation
- 01/06/18--12:43: Periodic Kernel_Data_INPAGE_ERROR whats causing this
- 01/08/18--22:52: Frequent BSOD crashes, by process of elimination likely a driver
- 01/09/18--11:56: BSOD x3B when playing games or at random.
- 01/09/18--12:20: BSOD playing CS GO
- 01/10/18--04:08: bsod after the laptop is receiving updates
- 01/10/18--16:24: Video card problem?
- 01/11/18--08:02: BSOD On Lenovo X230i
- 01/12/18--14:48: Fixed a gpu driver issue, now am bsodding
- 01/12/18--21:04: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
This started in October. Dell small form factor, NIC built into M.B. Since it mentioned TCPIP.sys I ass-u-me'd it was the NIC and disable the onborad when I added a standalone ePCI NIC (with 3 USBs). The StarTech.com card seemed to work for a few days then BSODs resumed -- same error.
Have since run all Windows updates, removed the StarTech card and reverted to the onboard NIC. Still getting...
Hey guys, so I just did a complete clean install of Win7 64-bit on my new SSD and I was doing one of the windows updates to the OS and I had to restart to install it. My PC got stuck at shutting down for quite some time 10, maybe 15 minutes. I was also downloading drivers so that may....have been the cause but I really don't know. I am not very savvy with troubleshooting, especially to this...
I had an ASRock mobo die on me due to video/PCIE reasons. I still had enough components to revive the pc except for mobo, so I got a Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 which would still be compatible with the CPU, and give me USB3.
I did as fresh install of W7Pro on the Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, but now it only boots in safe mode, and I haven't figured out why. There is a quick blue screen on loading...
I formatted my sis' laptop cause it had too much bs on it, I used double driver to backup a few drivers.
installed windows 7 SP1, put the drivers back on it and updated completely.
now we get BSOD's while browsing basic websites on firefox/chrome, also had one last night while updating.
apparently the two last BSOD's (firefox) were caused because of faulty GPU(drivers)?
what I did so...
Just experienced BSOD 3 days after replacing my battery (ASUS AS X550 Li-Ion 2900mAH) on Jan 1, 2018.
Dump files attached below. I also attached the result from BlueScreenViewer, System Information about Conflict/Sharing Drivers, and the message after Blue Screen reboot (BSC01 - BSC03)
Thanks in advance.
For the last several months i've been having infrequent BSoDs and since leaving my computer off for ~a week it has been nonstop.
Sometimes I just turn on my computer, it boots to desktop and immediately goes; other times I get into playing a game on steam (tropico 5 most recently) and some error will happen and computer goes BSoD.
1 shows summary page events, 2 shows administrative...
My newly reinstalled & updated (service pack, etc) Win7 Dell Vostro 430 crashes on a daily basis. I have completed all the Dell hardware diagnostic tests, checked drivers are the latest I can find, completed a sfc /scannow, nothing showed up on chkdsk /f/r. Clean virus check.
So, now I'm a bit stuck as to what to do. This morning it crashed without even bothering to present a BSOD. Yesterday...
gud day,.. please check my minidump files attached,.
i keep getting bsod's for two weeks 2-3 times a day,. already checked my memory from windows memory check, hdisk drive also check,. updated all drivers,. but still keep having bsod's,. i already updated windows seven, i suspect that there is problem from the ntos kernel on windows update,..
thanks in advance
I started having BSODs after I made some driver updates and BIOS Updates. Can someone look at the attached dump file and help me understand what could be causing it ?
We have a touch screen POS system the pc is an ELO TOUCH screen.
I should add that this is a fanless system and to me it seems that the hard drive does get a lot hotter then it should.
Here are 3 of the dmp files: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. (https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asd-lq6BMuG6oAyaPVUo3Sqsqu2q) it is zipped.
so I copied the dmp files...
Hi, and thanks for being here.
I have been having frequent BSODs and sudden reboots for several weeks on a new laptop that has been in service about 6 weeks. It is a Lenovo E560 running Win7-Pro x64, fully updated. A Lenovo utility updated the BIOS after the problems began occurring. I have also taken the following measures:
1. sfc /scannow reported no problems. I also ran ChkDsk in fix...
.BSOD when executing a hyperlink from Starter2010 apps (Word, Excel) and using (specifically) Chrome. I've been seeing this BSOD consistently (ie. every instance of clicking hyperlink from in WordStarter) since taking in some [old] Windows updates about a month ago.
As a "slim-chance factor" I had also installed a software package for a CSR Bluetooth adapter device and noticed shortly...
First of all, thanks for taking your time to help me in my issue. So... I have been having some randoms BSODs since a few days, it looks like it only happens when Im gaming (At random times, sometimes I am able to play without any problem, but when I close the game, boom, bsod, sometimes when the app is starting, bsod.) But sometimes it also happens when I am just browsing the internet and stuff,...
Please can u help me what is the problem? the game crash very much, and the blue sscrean is ..
thank you very much for your time. What is happening is that the laptop is receiving updates. Then , immediately afterwards, it cannot start up. It has to go back to the point in time when it had not downloaded those updates, or system restore. It has to do that everytime I switch on my laptop. What can I do? Thank you very much again
Hello! Today my pc crashed and after some tweaking I am able to post this thread.
The first BSOD looked like this: Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/IDTwDNo)
Detail of atikmdag.sys suspected driver: Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/v57X2I6)
I found a way to avoid the BSOD by downloading latest driver of the integrated graphics card HD3300 and then...
Was playing some Path (ssfhcbtw) and ran into a BSoD, first one with this build. Really would like to solve this issue before it becomes a problem. Will check post hourly, thanks for any and all input!
Please advice. It happens randomly about 2-3 times a week. S-O-S, please
I just managed to fix a problem, where my pc would fade to black after windows logo after any type of gpu driver install, by updating the bios.
Everything seemed fine for a few days but now I'm getting bsod's a few times a day, not exactly sure why but it does seem to happen more when I have multiple things open, but playing all sorts of games is yet to have caused a bsod.
Any help would be...
Hi, I've been getting the Blue Screen of Death for the last two days when trying to open an Doc.
I ran across this forum in an effort to fix the issue. Can someone Please help.