- RSS Channel Showcase 7695858
- RSS Channel Showcase 4177948
- RSS Channel Showcase 5096335
- RSS Channel Showcase 1783659
Articles on this Page
- 12/13/17--09:35: _Random crashes
- 12/15/17--22:15: _Windows 7 Computer ...
- 12/16/17--06:52: _BSOD - during CoD G...
- 12/16/17--11:20: _Windows Update Cras...
- 12/16/17--15:30: _Random BSODs 9 diff...
- 12/17/17--06:25: _Random BSOD, probab...
- 12/17/17--07:06: _Multiple BSOD since...
- 12/17/17--19:40: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe a...
- 12/18/17--20:31: _BSOD on cold boot, ...
- 12/18/17--20:54: _random BSOD 3b, cle...
- 12/19/17--01:18: _Starter 2010 hyperl...
- 12/19/17--11:48: _BSOD on two identic...
- 12/20/17--14:20: _BSOD while playing ...
- 12/21/17--15:28: _BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+7...
- 12/22/17--22:02: _Various BSOD messag...
- 12/23/17--07:11: _BSOD after creating...
- 12/23/17--13:55: _BSOD playing Overwa...
- 12/24/17--07:58: _BSOD while watching...
- 12/25/17--06:09: _Blue screen errors ...
- 12/25/17--08:43: _BSOD hal.dll 0x0000...
- 12/13/17--09:35: Random crashes
- 12/15/17--22:15: Windows 7 Computer Crashes/BSOD on Shut Down
- 12/16/17--06:52: BSOD - during CoD Games ONLY BCC0x124
- 12/16/17--11:20: Windows Update Crashes system Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019
- 12/16/17--15:30: Random BSODs 9 different codes
- 12/17/17--06:25: Random BSOD, probably driver causing page fault - even after format
- 12/17/17--07:06: Multiple BSOD since pc returned from repair
- 12/17/17--19:40: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe and srv2.sys
- 12/18/17--20:31: BSOD on cold boot, not sure exactly
- 12/18/17--20:54: random BSOD 3b, clean pc
- 12/19/17--01:18: Starter 2010 hyperlink execution causing bluescreen crashing system
- 12/19/17--11:48: BSOD on two identical workstations - Locale ID: 1033
- 12/20/17--14:20: BSOD while playing ARK, BC Code: 116
- 12/21/17--15:28: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+703a9 & SpyShelter.sys+1703c
- 12/23/17--07:11: BSOD after creating dual boot partition space. Error 0x00000034
- 12/23/17--13:55: BSOD playing Overwatch, error 0x00000101
- 12/24/17--07:58: BSOD while watching Youtube video's
- 12/25/17--06:09: Blue screen errors in Eventviewer
- 12/25/17--08:43: BSOD hal.dll 0x000000124 Crash address: ntoskrnl
I have an old Dell that keeps crashing and I can't figure out why. It's random... sometimes when I try to share with Skype for Biz. Other times, when I try to open an Excel file. It's been doing that for a while now. The error message for the BSOD doesn't mention any drivers. I think it said something about memory. Thanks all!
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I've been having trouble lately shutting down my pc. Everytime I try to shut down, it stays on the "shutting down" screen for several minutes before crashing and blue screening. It then restarts and I repeat the process over and over until I simply turn off the power. I've included my pc info and the minidump files from the crash here. Any help...
I have been getting BSOD very Infrequently over the past year of so ( During Cod Black Ops) , took the systems apart clean with compresed air - clean contacts - reseat cards it still happens.
The Memory Overnight diags show no error.
No Overclocking of any sort !
The systems was being used to run several VM's under VMWare Windows - with NO issues ever.
Had to get a new...
After a few trials and errors procedures, I managed to find out that Windows Update was somehow disruption the execution of any hyperlink in MS starter word or excel.
How did I figure it out? A few days ago 12/12/17 i found out that my windows update was not working, according to the update list from 30/11/17, so I fixed and then updated.
After that I wanted to use a spreadsheet that...
This is the strangest thing I've ever seen. For background, I'm a tech guy and ran an IT department for years.
I lived in New Mexico and took a job across the country to Virginia. My computer (very old, but trusty) was running just fine. I put it in a box with an insane about of packaging and shipping it along with most of my belongings to a relative's house on the east coast. Problems came up...
I'm having for the last 2-3 months random BSOD, sometimes it crashes every other day, sometimes it crashes 10 times a day..
the things i did :
1. Updating all the drivers.
2. analyzing the dump files with "whocrashed" and similar software.
3. running memory check all night - all good
4. running cpu check (intel tool) - all good
Hi all, i'm suffering from multiple BSOD codes since my pc returned from repair, it was useless for 3 months as something in mobo burned, in the process, technician said that a ram slot went useless so i can only use the other slot, but all looked to be fine. Then in thursday evening first i saw a black screen and windows recovered from an unexpected error message, but then BSOD's were coming and...
Hi, I just got this BSOD in a while pretty frequent and still don't know the cause of it.
I've already replace the ram too.
I just found from the minidump using blue screen viewer only found out that causing this is ntoskrnl.exe and srv2.sys but don't really know how to fix this issue.
Thanks in advance!
I built a system for my friends GF and she has been getting BSODs while booting, mind you she hasnt booted but a few times from when she started using it.
I am not sure of the error, but she says it creates a dump file. Hopefully you can decipher it. She lives in Arizona and is here in LA for a few days.
getting random BSODs. Win7 x64
mini-dump file is attached
For some odd reason since the 14-12-2017 every time I execute a hyperlink in starter 2010 Word or Excel cause a bluescreen and crash of the system, rebooting and displaying the safe mode, the bluescreen is all about error STOP 0x00000019, I ran a full diagnostic finding that memory and storage facilities are 100%
I did some trial and error procedures, such as restoring my OS from my...
I have two identical workstations built in the last 2 months that are sporadically producing a BSOD, immediately following repeated display driver crashes.
The workstations both use QuickBooks, Google Earth, and Excel during the crashes. I've uploaded the most recent .dmp file - can someone help me track down the cause, please?
Thanks in advance!
Recently I've been getting a BSOD while playing Ark even though I've had the game for months. Seems to be some sort of gpu issue, not sure what could be the problem. Just finished a clean install of the drivers, just wondering if something else might be the problem.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
please help me with PC issues and bsods. PC restarting randomly, report always about these two.
logs in attachment (frst,hijackthis,fss,minitoolbox)
This is my first time and I am new to .DMP file debugging.
So I have been wanting to update my desktop for years, I have been using laptops while moving from house to house.
My desktop used to run Vista fine (I believe still does) however the graphics card died. I'm not sure how, because it was unused for 5 years. Anyway, I thought it was time to upgrade to a 64bit OS, and Win7 is by...
I went to my Windows 10 after shrinking windows 7's hard drive to fit both OS in and dual boot, but once I installed Windows 10 it worked fine. A bit slow.. but whatever. Turned off my pc and tried going to 7 again and now I'm getting a Cache_Manager BSOD. I can't go to 7 or 10 anymore. Tried using my usb stick to boot 10's ISO and potentially fix it that way but the error popped up...
All this happend when I decided to move my PC to an other Pc case. Before, for more than 5 years I had no problem at all.
After playing for a while I always get a bluescreen "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" (error 0x00000101), its alwasys persistent when i play Overwatch, sometimes it happen after 5min ingame other times after 30min. Also sometimes it used to happen, just browsing on the...
I put this computer together in 2012, has been very stable.
Past few weeks have 3 BSOD's while watching Youtube videos. The BSOD comes with a buzzing sound from the speakers. It will BSOD then restart into the black screen with boot options.
I installed the latest Realtek High Definition Audio drivers. While watching a youtube video, the computer froze, making the same buzzing noise. Did not go...
Running an older HTPC with AMD HD5670 video card and an 8 year old WD HDD for the OS. Could use some help analyzing the dmp files to pinpoint the issue.
I recently reinstalled Win7 Pro x64, but had always ran Win7 pro x32 in the past. It's and old XP machine - 10years old'ish. my guess is the HDD or graphics card drivers is the culprit.
The event viewer didnt't give me much to go on...
I am getting a blue screen about every 5-10 minutes and my BlueScreenViewer says its because of hal.dll and I dont know how to fix it. I ran sfc.exe /scannow which fix some bad drivers but didnt stop the blue screens from happening. I ran my antivirus and it didnt pick up anything and I also did a memory check and check disc which didnt fix anything. Im at my wits end, can someone please help? I...