- RSS Channel Showcase 5481420
- RSS Channel Showcase 1345131
- RSS Channel Showcase 4962918
- RSS Channel Showcase 6482637
Articles on this Page
- 12/03/17--12:08: _Random BSODs when w...
- 12/04/17--07:17: _BSOD with several a...
- 12/04/17--07:17: _BDOD screenshot att...
- 12/05/17--00:14: _BSOD when a WD Elem...
- 12/05/17--22:11: _Solved oodivd.sys k...
- 12/06/17--00:06: _BSOD been happening...
- 12/06/17--09:15: _BSOD randomly error...
- 12/06/17--12:46: _Experiencing BSOD i...
- 12/06/17--14:49: _BSOD windows search...
- 12/06/17--19:51: _Solved Lots of diff...
- 12/07/17--18:54: _BSOD frequently whi...
- 12/08/17--09:39: _BSOD mainly when id...
- 12/10/17--08:45: _Random BSOD on rest...
- 12/10/17--11:18: _BSOD while Internet...
- 12/10/17--13:54: _BSOD 10 Dec 2017 P...
- 12/10/17--22:46: _wdf01000.sys bsod w...
- 12/11/17--10:31: _Videocard overheati...
- 12/11/17--14:15: _BSOD Dump File att...
- 12/12/17--18:27: _BSOD possibly from ...
- 12/13/17--09:35: _BSOD when installin...
- 12/03/17--12:08: Random BSODs when waking from sleep and other
- 12/04/17--07:17: BSOD with several apps (ex. Chrome, IE etc)
- 12/04/17--07:17: BDOD screenshot attached
- 12/05/17--00:14: BSOD when a WD Elements hard drive
- 12/05/17--22:11: Solved oodivd.sys kmode_exception_not_handled error
- 12/06/17--00:06: BSOD been happening occasionally for months now happening frequently
- 12/06/17--09:15: BSOD randomly error 0x00007A
- 12/06/17--12:46: Experiencing BSOD issues for the first time since building PC.
- 12/06/17--14:49: BSOD windows search for problem runs, then disappears
- 12/06/17--19:51: Solved Lots of different BSOD's unable to find solution
- 12/07/17--18:54: BSOD frequently while using Chrome.
- 12/08/17--09:39: BSOD mainly when idle. Sometimes during games.
- 12/10/17--08:45: Random BSOD on restart.
- 12/10/17--11:18: BSOD while Internet browsing (?)
- 12/10/17--13:54: BSOD 10 Dec 2017 Pool PC
- 12/10/17--22:46: wdf01000.sys bsod windows 7 help!
- 12/11/17--10:31: Videocard overheating causing BSoD? STOP 0x116
- 12/11/17--14:15: BSOD Dump File attached. 0X00000124
- 12/12/17--18:27: BSOD possibly from videos/images
- 12/13/17--09:35: BSOD when installing Bluetooth drivers irql_not_less_or_equal
my PC is getting random BSODs , dumps and info in attached zip file. Happened few times when trying to wake computer from sleep, then randomly when browsing or playing games. All drivers should be updated to latest and I ran memtest and diskcheck with no errors.
I also ran windbg and captured some of analysis
So 5 days ago i installed my new gpu (GeForce GTX 1050 Ti). My pc was running smoothly until today.
Today i installed new cpu fan (coolermaster hyper 212x).
several blue screens happend before uploading this thread.
So what's my problem?
Im attaching a screenshot about the issue.
I need help find out what this is about.
system: windows 7 6gb ram cpu intel i3
hi guys I get the BSOD when I plug in a WD Elements hard disk :confused:
dm file attached
Since yesterday afternoon I got three BSOD of the kind in the title (never happened before).
I haven't installed anything recently (knowingly, at least). I have since updated graphic card drivers, flashplayer, nothing changed. I have run out of ideas as to how to proceed.
For months ive been getting BSOD randomly. I upgraded my GPU last week and everything was running great. While updating R6 i got a BSOD and it occured 8 times or so in that hour. When it happened before it would only be once. Minidump files have only been saved twice in the past year and its probably blue screened like 20 or so times... not frequent enough to be an issue for me to attend to. Im...
So few weeks ago my Laptop was super slow and basically wouldn't respond to me at all during start-up. Decided to re-install Windows again which fixed the problem, now I am running into another issue.
My laptop runs for like an hour or two smoothly and then all of a sudden it gives me a BSOD error 0x00007A Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error. It happens very randomly, or when it starts to freeze. I also...
Hi everyone. I put together my PC a few years ago and the specs are as follows:
i5 3570k @ 3.4GHz
Gigabyte SKT-1155 Z77X-UD3H Motherboard
8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz RAM
Corsair H80i CPU Cooler
Corsair 750W PSU
MSI NVIDIA GTX 970 Graphics Card
Windows 7 installed on 250GB Samsung 840 SSD
1 TB Western Digital Caviar Blue HDD
I have a BSOD issue.
Recent installs were a newer graphics card on 11/08/2017.
After that, youtube videos would play slower when my cursor was not on the video being displayed.
My first BSOD was yesterday, 12/05/2017, after installing, KB4051034, "2017-11 Preview of Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems", but it didn't happen right after that - it was several hours...
Currently on Windows 10 64 bit,
Getting lots of different BSOD's
Unsure what to do, have tried to update all my drives
I tried a memchk before I restored my PC as same issues (said memory bad or something and updating razer synapse worked)
Now getting various bsods after a restore as I was getting stuttering in general
These are the various ones I remember Ive seen.
It has happend for a long time since early 2017, I try to fix the hardware and stuff but it doesn't work. It only happens when I'm using Chrome to browse the web. And the minidump folder is empty but there is another folder named LiveKernelReport has the dump files. Please look into this
Thanks in advance.
When I walk away from my comp, even for a few minutes, it always bsod's. Sometimes, and its getting worse with this, it will bsod in game. POE RL anything.
I have not had any BSOD for a few years and recently I got one on a restart. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Hi everyone !
Just coming to you with a BSOD from my parents' computer (running a Windows 7 Pro 32 bits). They don't know much about computers, so they didn't reboot the PC since then and I don't really know what my dad was doing when it happened (I guess he was just on Google Chrome tho, as he said he was using Internet).
Anyway, I attached the informations gathered with your tool and I'm...
thank you for your help
Experiencing BSOD when pressing 'Ctrl+alt+delete' to access the passwordscreen.
Personally cant find out much details from windbg. Can someone help please. Thanks!
I have not seen this BSoD happen live, as it usually happens when I am sleeping, or at work. It seems to happen about once a month. I have not seen any weird artifacts when gaming, watching videos, or browsing. Open Hardware Monitor is reporting my R9 280X is at 55*C as I report this BSoD.
AFAIK, 99.99% of my drivers are up to date.
Attached is required zip file.
My share drive froze a movie on Kodo so I rebooted and got an F1 to continue in bois.
I'm not overclocking.
Ran Prime95 on light test and it BSOD'd almost immediately twice.
STOP: 0X00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA800082ED028, 0x00000000BE000000, 0X0000000000800400)
so this has been an issue for kind of a while, and well...admittedly, i've been a tad lazy. i did ask my mom a couple times to take it to her IT at work, and i believe they did some work...it's been a while so i'm not clear, but they may have replaced the RAM?
but it's been happening a little more frequently than i can deal with, so it's time to bite the bullet and try to fix this issue! it...
hello when i try to add a Bluetooth device when i add a Bluetooth device it works until driver treys to install
i tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers in my computer that did not work the computer using that douse that is a dell latitude d420 running windows 7 pro 32 bit. the device im trying to use is a Bluetooth speaker.
the Bluetooth card is a Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Module. the...