- RSS Channel Showcase 7545955
- RSS Channel Showcase 9461221
- RSS Channel Showcase 7348024
- RSS Channel Showcase 1890852
Articles on this Page
- 09/19/17--16:00: _IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQ...
- 09/21/17--11:57: _Random SYSTEM_SERVI...
- 09/21/17--14:22: _BSOD random times, ...
- 09/22/17--07:49: _BSOD Crash on Win7 ...
- 09/23/17--07:53: _BSOD After Driver U...
- 09/23/17--08:01: _BSOD After Driver U...
- 09/23/17--23:59: _please help random ...
- 09/24/17--09:50: _BSOD before and/or ...
- 09/24/17--10:43: _BSOD after Cleaning...
- 09/25/17--20:23: _BSOD - Posting Inst...
- 09/26/17--00:25: _BSOD at random mome...
- 09/26/17--04:42: _BSOD After Trying t...
- 09/26/17--06:54: _BSOD Issue after Re...
- 09/26/17--10:37: _BSOD coming out of ...
- 09/27/17--14:25: _BSOD while Browsing...
- 09/27/17--18:00: _BSOD while Optimizi...
- 09/28/17--00:35: _BSOD while accessin...
- 09/28/17--16:59: _windows 7, crash 1-...
- 09/29/17--13:17: _BSOD browsing web
- 10/01/17--06:52: _BSOD for a while now
- 09/19/17--16:00: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error 0x0000000a
- 09/21/17--11:57: Random SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b on new laptop
- 09/21/17--14:22: BSOD random times, even on clean re-install
- 09/22/17--07:49: BSOD Crash on Win7 64bit PC
- 09/23/17--07:53: BSOD After Driver Update CRASH nVidia GTX970, Safe mode works
- 09/23/17--08:01: BSOD After Driver Update CRASH nVidia GTX970, Safe mode works
- 09/23/17--23:59: please help random bsod's lately. ( new to sevenforums.... :D )
- 09/24/17--09:50: BSOD before and/or after login
- 09/24/17--10:43: BSOD after Cleaning Dust inside PC + adding Seagate HDD Hard
- 09/25/17--20:23: BSOD - Posting Instructions
- 09/26/17--00:25: BSOD at random moments, latest error 0x0000003b
- 09/26/17--04:42: BSOD After Trying to copy files to a raid storage pool
- 09/26/17--06:54: BSOD Issue after Removing dust in PC + Alternative Boot
- 09/26/17--10:37: BSOD coming out of Sleep Mode
- 09/27/17--14:25: BSOD while Browsing? 0x8000000000000002
- 09/27/17--18:00: BSOD while Optimizing ("defrag") SSD Disk
- 09/28/17--00:35: BSOD while accessing distant license
- 09/29/17--13:17: BSOD browsing web
- 10/01/17--06:52: BSOD for a while now
This isn't my issue, this is a friends issue that she needs to get sorted due to the fact it's happening at random times and she doesn't have an account on here and does not wish to make one.
I have tried looking in BlueScreenView about this DMP file however cannot figure it out, this is not my area of expertise. If anyone is able tto have a look at it and tell me what the issue is, that...
A user at the company where I work is encountering a blue screen and I'm pulling my hair out trying to diagnose it. He just got a brand new laptop (Dell Mobile Precision 5510, Core i7-6820HQ CPU, 16GB RAM, Quadro M1000M graphics, M.2 boot SSD) at the same time as 4 other users. All 5 laptops were set up from the same image, so they should all have pretty much identical drivers and...
I was getting random BSODs (for ex, playing games, file transfers, watching movies on browser stream etc). I did the uninstalls of some programs, updated some drivers etc, but it did not help. I unplugged D drive (as I ran out of space and had to install some stuff in D drive, and I thought it was a problem writing to that drive) - still issues. So I thought maybe issue with C drive, and I...
Over the past few months there have been afew random blue screen of death crashes on this PC. I've attached the dump files as requested. Any help with sourcing the problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I first had a random crash, i suspected because too many usb devices had been plugged in.
Then another crash during driver update (Nvidia GTX 970).
Getting BSOD of different titles a few seconds after login ever since, sometimes immediately after one or two startup programms crash since.
- BSOD Memory_Management
- BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
(.... most recent dumps below)
delete please accidental double thread start
Acer Aspire 4752G
Win7 Ultimate x64
the known errors so far:
Hi, new here, not sure if I have done this correctly. I have been getting a lot of BSODs when I am booting up my computer, either before I get to the login screen or after I login. The codes have been 0x0a, 0x01e and a couple others I do not remember. I have attached the ZIP folder required from the instructions (I hope). Thanks for reading.
Hi, guys. Can you please help...
I decided to clean up my pc because it was clogged up with dust and went through the process of removing the Hard Drive, the Fan, and the Fan above the CPU Chipset. After Cleaning, I replaced everything the way it was and I had also decided to add my case-less External Hard Drive. (Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD) it was an external originally but had to remove it
How can i fix my problem?
Lately i have been getting bsod fx. when i use firefox and a VPN program. Then suddenly the pc crashes. Sometimes also just using firefox, and no VPN.
Other times i have gotten bsod when gaming, fx. age of empires.
I have tried different drivers, different OS system (win 7 ultimate, win 10 ect.) but, i keep getting bsod at times. So i was wondering if anyone of you might be able...
First time poster here and I need some help. I am trying to get my NAS server running and I am getting a BSOD and shutdown. This is has happened twice after trying to copy files to the newly created storage pool.
This is a new build, with a new motherboard and used ram and processor. Not sure what is going on and feel like it has something to do with my raid, maybe?
I recently had a BSOD which had me unable to boot my PC (Reason for BSOD are from my previous post), but I luckily managed to boot but the problem is in order for me to boot my PC, I have to hit F11, and Select my SATA Hard Drive. If I don't do this process to boot it up, my PC crashes and restarts or in some cases it goes straight to this BSOD error which I have been having...
At least every other time, when I put my HP Elitebook 9470a into Sleep mode, when it comes out of Sleep mode, it goes BSOD. I'm running Windows 7, Service Pack 1, 64Bit with 8GB RAM and Intel i5 processor.
Attached is my dump file.
I used one tool to look briefly at the DMP file and it looks like it's caused by the ntoskrnl.exe but can't tell any other details than that. ...
I have all my PC datas in my description, don't know if I'm supposed to repost them here.
starting today I noticed a problem with Auslogics Disk Defrag slowing, then blocking and finally BSODing my PC, always at the same spot (67.67% of the "TRIM" process, right after "Optimization") when I try an "Optimize SSD" on my C:\ system-disk.
When I defrag the other drive (wich is a...
I'am having a BSOD while executing an application that needs a license on a server.
There is about 20 machines on the network, some with windows xp and others with seven. Only those with windows seven, crashes while executing the program (once every 2).
Can anyone help please.
Signature du problème*:
Nom dévénement de problème: BlueScreen
Hello, my computer is crash a lot.
First sorry for my english i am from israel and i never learn english so sorry ..
Well my computer is crash like 2-5 times per day
i try to format my computer (not perm format just reinstall windows 7)
my computer crash like 2 mounts and i have a lot of projects i have to do but this dam windows always crash for me when i play and when i have...
Started getting random BSOD's a couple days ago, any help would be much appreciated.
I've got a problem with BSODs lately. They often appear after the booting process, but not always. Also the timing of the BSOD seem to be kinda random.
I tried all of the basic stuff to fix them, incl. driver update and performance testing.
It would be nice, if someone could help me with this problem.
You'll find all the necessary crash files attached below.
Thanks in advance.