- RSS Channel Showcase 4918189
- RSS Channel Showcase 9280391
- RSS Channel Showcase 1790814
- RSS Channel Showcase 6927573
Articles on this Page
- 09/05/17--08:10: _BSOD Windows 10 x64...
- 09/05/17--16:29: _BSODs on startup or...
- 09/06/17--16:56: _BSOD 101 since syst...
- 09/07/17--20:34: _Getting Different B...
- 09/08/17--20:19: _STOP Error 0x00000051
- 09/09/17--10:52: _Bad_pool_header, BS...
- 09/09/17--18:53: _BSOD at different t...
- 09/09/17--23:38: _BSOD bc code 109
- 09/10/17--04:43: _Multiple BSOD, cras...
- 09/10/17--10:37: _Blue Screen error -...
- 09/11/17--09:23: _BSOD While Playing ...
- 09/11/17--21:29: _BSOD occassionally ...
- 09/12/17--05:43: _BSOD Running BlueSt...
- 09/12/17--12:49: _BSOD when using Aut...
- 09/13/17--19:09: _BSOD while system i...
- 09/14/17--07:21: _My computer keeps c...
- 09/14/17--14:12: _BSOD BCCode:1000007...
- 09/14/17--15:48: _Getting random BSODs
- 09/15/17--10:01: _BSOD while playing ...
- 09/15/17--22:48: _BSOD 0xc000000f sta...
- 09/05/17--08:10: BSOD Windows 10 x64 1703, error 0x1000007e
- 09/05/17--16:29: BSODs on startup or in games.
- 09/06/17--16:56: BSOD 101 since system restore
- 09/07/17--20:34: Getting Different BSOD everytime
- 09/08/17--20:19: STOP Error 0x00000051
- 09/09/17--10:52: Bad_pool_header, BSOD's, firefox constantly crashing
- 09/09/17--18:53: BSOD at different times. Errors 0x000000f4
- 09/09/17--23:38: BSOD bc code 109
- 09/10/17--04:43: Multiple BSOD, crashes and/or freezes per day, for weeks
- 09/10/17--10:37: Blue Screen error - Please help!
- 09/11/17--09:23: BSOD While Playing League of Legends/Overwatch/Computer Idling
- 09/11/17--21:29: BSOD occassionally crashing when connected to the Dell docking
- 09/12/17--05:43: BSOD Running BlueStacks and Nox 0x3b
- 09/12/17--12:49: BSOD when using Autodesk Revit 2017
- 09/13/17--19:09: BSOD while system is running at medium loads
- 09/14/17--07:21: My computer keeps crashing and going to blue screen any help will ?
- 09/14/17--14:12: BSOD BCCode:1000007e need help!
- 09/14/17--15:48: Getting random BSODs
- 09/15/17--10:01: BSOD while playing OW/using internet
- 09/15/17--22:48: BSOD 0xc000000f status, software or hardware issue?
I am running Windows 10 x64 Pro build 1703 and in the past days I am getting some BSOD, I have no ideia why this is happening.
I have tried to read the dmp file in hope it was some driver problema but I am pretty lost.
I have attached the zip dmp file.
Hello, my computer had been running fine for a few months and then I started getting BSODs or other crashes if I played games for too long or if I tried to startup again from sleep mode a few weeks ago. Since yesterday afternoon the BSODs started happening every few minutes playing games instead of multiple hours apart (sometimes I can be in games for close to an hour before a crash, sometimes it...
Last week I did a system restore of my laptop, Acer Aspire 5740G, back to factory default settings. This was because it had been a bit slow - basically I just wanted to have a fresh start in the hope it might speed it up a little or at least just clear the hard drive for space. Up until this point I had no BSOD problems for over 6 years.
Then updated Windows, updated drivers, installed...
My laptop was working fine before I blow it with dust blower 3 days ago and since then im getting different bsod.
im attaching minidump files here any kind of help will be appreciated.
This started few minutes ago.
Only two things done prior to this problem.
Attempted to boot from a different clone drive.
DiskMgmt.msc showed booted from Primary Drive NOT other.
With this MOBO, have never been able to boot from other than Primary when two clone drives
(same signature) in system. Was following some ASUS Tech recommendations which did Not work.
Prior to (1) did a...
After having my PC turned off for a couple weeks I am getting constant BSOD's and my browser is constantly crashing. I have tried doing sfc/scannow, the PC auto ran the "checking C: for memory" scan several times, but it hasn't fixed the issue. I have had this issue before, it always happens if I go away for a period of time and turn my PC off, but it's usually a different problem causing the...
Computer is a few years old and I had recently added a couple HDs for storage to it, updated windows after not updating for months, and updated some drivers. (Video, USB, and i/o devices).
I have tried unplugging the drives, reverting my video driver, and recently restored to a date it was stable.
I installed a fresh version of windows 7 on another drive and got a BSOD while playing a game...
random bsod not tied to any particular game or program
My computer has been getting multiple BSODs, crashes and/or freezes per day and it has been for weeks.
Sometimes it BSOD'ed followed by a reboot, sometimes it crashed (with a black screen, as if the power was out) followed by a reboot, sometimes it crashed by giving a "noise screen" followed by a reboot, sometimes it just freezed and with no reboot.
I have run the built-in disk diagnostic...
I am Using Windows 7 professional, My system reboots automatically due to Blue screen error often. Could someone help/guide me out in fixing this Issue :cry:
This is what I had in Event Viewer log during Blue screen error:
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: BlueScreen
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
On this computer, BSOD has become more and more frequent, So i felt it was some hardware going out, but im not sure as to what so far. A 9 pass memtest shows that it's not ram, and the errors for the blue screen i've never seen before... I hope the zipfile has all the info you need, let me know if there is anymore information to add.
PS - I had BSOD's and after running out of ideas I...
My laptop is crashed occasionally when connected to the Dell docking station.
Blue screen is shown as photo below.
Thank you for your help
Hi. I am trying to run an android emulator, I have tried BlueStacks and Nox, but they both gave me a BSOD 0x0000003b when running for the first time. After I restart my computer and try running them again, they give me errors related to the program (For Nox it was a 'system error').
I tried using the DM Log Collector, but it removed the folder it created after running. I copied the folder...
I am a Designer/IT associate in a engineering firm and since about middle of July 2017 we have been experiencing BSODs when using the Autodesk Revit software. Specifically when panning/zooming or placing details on sheets nothing major in CPU or graphics processing requirements. Our Workstations far exceed system requirements for Autodesk products and I have tested Memory, HDs and Video cards...
So, the story is, over the past several weeks, my gaming computer has been blue screening. I've done some google searching and found no actual answer as to why it's blue screening. My only guesses are my RAM, boot HDD, or the overclock on my CPU (Core 2 Extreme QX6700 that was at 3.2 GHz though I lowered it to 2.93GHz to test if it was the OC).
Since I can't figure it out myself, I decided to...
I have recently managed to get my windows 7 32bit back up and running after being stuck in safe mode.
It hasn't been 100% okay since. Now every time I try to load somthing it will crash to the blue screen showing this message any help please.
I am having some trouble with my PC... It just randomly started to crash while playing bf1 and I am not sure how to proceed to fix the problem.. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have attached a file which was generated from the DM Log Collector.
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1033
Hello, today I joined this forum so I could at last fix the Blue Screens I got since 1st June. They were random for different reasons, but I want to fix what I could, so please lend me your help. If there are other Blue screens which I would get, I would post them, so please help me out!
I think I did what was told in the instructions, here is the link to get the files you need :...
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 4105
Additional information about the problem:
Hi, i'm in a dire situation here. My PC crashed with error 0xc000000f and it won't boot, this after BSOD saying "irql not less or equal". This past week i've been getting like 10 BSOD all saying "page fault in nonpaged area", and one "bad pool header", during which I've tried all kind off suggestions like disable automatically manage paging file size, i've run chkdsk for C partition (where my OS...